2:full abilities
3:maybe god mode
thanks sir

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: req Spellcaster University

Post by Cake-san »

Well, the debug panel is mostly in french & a little bit of english like the game code...

Paste directly into CE table part...

Need to check the box multiple times to make it activate...

Right Alt - to open/close debug panel...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"DebugPanel (Right Alt)"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}
[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(_SC_PanelDebug,SC_PanelDebug:Update,SC_PanelDebug:Update+50,85 C0)
[_SC_PanelDebug-4]:
db 0
registersymbol(_SC_PanelDebug)
[DISABLE]
[_SC_PanelDebug-4]:
db 1
unregistersymbol(_SC_PanelDebug)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

xacegod
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xacegod »

For Evil Army arrival it is float from 0 to 1 at max.
Faction relation is float also.

unins000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unins000 »

Cake-san wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:13 pm
Well, the debug panel is mostly in french & a little bit of english like the game code...

Paste directly into CE table part...

Need to check the box multiple times to make it activate...

Right Alt - to open/close debug panel...

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>3</ID>
      <Description>"DebugPanel (Right Alt)"</Description>
      <LastState Activated="1"/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{$lua}
LaunchMonoDataCollector()
{$asm}
[ENABLE]
aobscanregion(_SC_PanelDebug,SC_PanelDebug:Update,SC_PanelDebug:Update+50,85 C0)
[_SC_PanelDebug-4]:
db 0
registersymbol(_SC_PanelDebug)
[DISABLE]
[_SC_PanelDebug-4]:
db 1
unregistersymbol(_SC_PanelDebug)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

any update plz?
It's not working in v0.99

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

EA ended, release version 1.00 is out and yes, seems like the debug menu is gone, sadly

Noobaroll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Noobaroll »

I myself would like to get a cheat to modify the building levels. It was easy to find them manually with 4byte but my skills ended there and i couldn't make it to easily change the selected buildings levels so it took a long time to change the levels manually.

Chrisfearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chrisfearless »

So gold and the values for the magic schools are float. Easy to find and freeze (pause/unpause) and with that you can shred through the game.

Halman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Halman »

xacegod wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:39 pm
How does this actually work, for searching? When I try 0 at the start of the game CE runs out of disk space, and I dunno how I would guess the completion?

Aiwa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aiwa »

Halman wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:39 pm
xacegod wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:39 pm
How does this actually work, for searching? When I try 0 at the start of the game CE runs out of disk space, and I dunno how I would guess the completion?
Never start searching for 0, it's pointless (too many addresses, scanning would take forever). Change the value by an event, or with time, and then search for it.

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

With the little knowledge that I have of the great Cheat Engine I have managed to alter the values ​​for the different types of mana and money, since the values ​​are in float.

Another value that I could find is that of the number of students, although the letters allow only 5 students, I was able to find the value with Exact Value and 4 Bytes and manage to change it and put the entry of 999 students, but my pc could not with the large amount and got stuck.

I was able to find the threat value of the dungeons and raise or lower it as I pleased by searching with the Exact Value and 4 Bytes values.

When playing the minigame of the dungeons they give you cards to use them as the Healing cards and thus heal your students, the value of the healing cards I could also find and put 99 healing. But what I still couldn't find is the value of the students' lives to edit them in the dungeon.

My knowledge is very basic about the program and I don't know how to create a table, I also have no idea what codes or mechanics should be used within the cheat engine so that the "Root of the code" is maintained, with Root of code I mean that For each game in a new School the mana values ​​return to 0 and the money to 600, but I don't know if it is possible to keep it at 99999 always or if doing it and changing schools could cause the game to crash.

I apologize in advance since I speak Spanish and to make this message I use the google translator.

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

With the little knowledge that I have of the great Cheat Engine I have managed to alter the values ​​for the different types of mana and money, since the values ​​are in float.

Another value that I could find is that of the number of students, although the letters allow only 5 students, I was able to find the value with Exact Value and 4 Bytes and manage to change it and put the entry of 999 students, but my pc could not with the large amount and got stuck.

I was able to find the threat value of the dungeons and raise or lower it as I pleased by searching with the Exact Value and 4 Bytes values.

When playing the minigame of the dungeons they give you cards to use them as the Healing cards and thus heal your students, the value of the healing cards I could also find and put 99 healing. But what I still couldn't find is the value of the students' lives to edit them in the dungeon.

My knowledge is very basic about the program and I don't know how to create a table, I also have no idea what codes or mechanics should be used within the cheat engine so that the "Root of the code" is maintained, with Root of code I mean that For each game in a new School the mana values ​​return to 0 and the money to 600, but I don't know if it is possible to keep it at 99999 always or if doing it and changing schools could cause the game to crash.

I apologize in advance since I speak Spanish and to make this message I use the google translator.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

dear friend Reyghel,
hello there senor..you try your best..its tough to crack it ..sii senor..thanks..
i know about this...