Re: REQ Six Ages Ride Like the Wind

Post by danielyee »

hi guys the game been updated..any help

unifix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unifix »

Yeah. Unfortunately the tables no longer work.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir..anyone..game been updated sir..any help

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Yes, an update would be greatly appreciated.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Ok, here is a fixed/updated version for 1.0.10 (2):

Added a few experimental options. BOTH scripts use the same code so you can't use both at the same time but you can activate one or the other.:

Build Any Temple/Shrine (Activate Script perform an action or progress to next season Then DEACTIVATE):
Will allow you to build and upgrade ANY gods temples/shrines without needing to learn ritual/mysteries first. You will still need to add population once you have a certain amount though.

Activate all Blessings (!game will crash if you attempt to build temples after activation Unless you reset with Build any temple script!):
Will activate ALL blessings including the ones from any spirits you have. The game will crash if you attempt to build or upgrade a temple after you have all the blessings activated. Once the option is activated and you progress to next season or do an action its permanent and you can deactivate it. HOWEVER if you go and activate the Build Any temple/Shrine script it will reset the blessings and you can build temple/shrines again. ALWAYS deactivate after you activate and perform an action/change season to lock it in.
Attachments
Ride Like the Wind.V1010.CT
Update
(33.24 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir gideon25..thanks for the table..can u make option full get all magical items..plz

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi last very option ..sir is not stable..still closes the game..can sir restable the last option..any way ..i do hope sir can put option all full magical item..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

danielyee wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:08 am
Hi last very option ..sir is not stable..still closes the game..can sir restable the last option..any way ..i do hope sir can put option all full magical item..
Well they ARE experimental options. you are not leaving the option on are you? Maybe just use the Build any temple option and not use the all blessings option. Anyway as far as treasures go, I'm looking into it. I found in the save game where they stored and can change the amount for a specific treasure but having difficulty finding the amounts in cheat engine.. So you'll have to be patient. I may not be able to find them.

For now you know that you can send trade caravans and BUY treasures right?

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

treasures should be 1 is ok no need 99
as for send caravan to buy treasure ..yes

unifix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by unifix »

Thanks for the update, gideon25. :)

fulong
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fulong »

cantorsdust wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm
perts wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:18 pm
If it's not a lot of trounle, would you mind uploading your old KODP table? I've never been able to create scripts for anything more complex than cows and stuff in the remastered version. Thank you!
Sure, attached is my KODP.CT table with my lua script. I added documentation to the script so you can see how I use it.

Edit: and if I could just get the damn year for Six Ages I could recreate 90% of what's in this KODP script and hopefully make a Six Ages endless mode the same way I play KODP in my custom "Endless Mode".

Edit edit: This is for the original version, not the remastered version, sorry. I would need the year in the cheat table for the remastered version before this script would work there. If I had that, it would be just a matter of changing IDs to match the new version, could be done in 5 minutes.
Can someone please update the KoDP tables? The game has been updated and none of the tables seem to be working rn.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir .this game been updated ..sir..any help plz..thanks

Lethe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lethe »

I encounter this error while trying to activate the season/year script

Error while scanning for AOB's : season Error: Not all results found

Can anyone tell me how to fix it?

sixagesthewindward
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sixagesthewindward »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 pm
Ok, here is a fixed/updated version for 1.0.10 (2):

Added a few experimental options. BOTH scripts use the same code so you can't use both at the same time but you can activate one or the other.:

Build Any Temple/Shrine (Activate Script perform an action or progress to next season Then DEACTIVATE):
Will allow you to build and upgrade ANY gods temples/shrines without needing to learn ritual/mysteries first. You will still need to add population once you have a certain amount though.

Activate all Blessings (!game will crash if you attempt to build temples after activation Unless you reset with Build any temple script!):
Will activate ALL blessings including the ones from any spirits you have. The game will crash if you attempt to build or upgrade a temple after you have all the blessings activated. Once the option is activated and you progress to next season or do an action its permanent and you can deactivate it. HOWEVER if you go and activate the Build Any temple/Shrine script it will reset the blessings and you can build temple/shrines again. ALWAYS deactivate after you activate and perform an action/change season to lock it in.
Thanks for the table gideon. Any chance you could update it for 1.0.12-1? Specifically looking to get magic reserve to work. Cheers.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

sixagesthewindward wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:07 am
Thanks for the table gideon. Any chance you could update it for 1.0.12-1? Specifically looking to get magic reserve to work. Cheers.
I don't have the steam but I do have the GOG 1.0.12-1. I updated it. It should work for steam cause the other scripts (like the Nobles script) were working just fine. Give this one a try. Let me Know if it works.
Attachments
G25_Ride Like the Wind_1.0.12-1.CT
Ride like the Wind GOG/Steam
(33.14 KiB) Downloaded 58 times