Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SODI
Cheater
Cheater

Re: REQ Six Ages Ride Like the Wind

Post by SODI »

I found the food!
There are 11 different foods!
You can change any one of them, or all of them if you want.
Added healthy, sick and wounded numbers for commoners, swords and nobles.
Added all the gods and sex address to character editor.
It gets address when you bring forth char stats so you can edit non council stats sometimes during events.
Have Fun.
Attachments
Ride Like the Wind.CT
(347.75 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

TempestTempTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TempestTempTemplar »

And here is SODI's most recent table combined with my children and sacred time magic finds.
Attachments
Ride Like the Wind.CT
(355.97 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

sociocheat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sociocheat »

keep up the good work gang

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sifu n all grandmasters of table makers
sir any chance update the options of this game..
complete quests
fully magical weapons
tq sir

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Added an option to SODI and TempestTempTemplar combined table: Clan Mood.
Attachments
Ride Like the Wind.CT
Added Clan Mood
(324.99 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

cantorsdust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cantorsdust »

Thank you so much guys! There are a couple things I wish we still had when comparing to the old King of Dragon Pass Trainer:

1) Year. I liked to play KODP in a kind of "Endless Mode". I would reset the year every decade or so to prevent triggering the start of the main plot. In KODP, the year was counted in turns by season, where there were 11 turns per year (2 turns per season + Sacred time). Early Spring 1330 was 14630, for example. I've tried searching for turns in Six Ages, but haven't been successful in finding them.

2) In addition to noble stats, being able to edit whether the noble was sick or wounded as well.

3) Being able to edit treasures. In KODP these were together in a block of 2 byte values starting at +2EE offset from the clan base pointer.

And just so I don't seem like I'm asking without giving, I'm attatching my .CT that also has an edited version of my old KODP lua script. When run, the script will check if you are double clicking on a noble. When you do, it will reset their age to 17 automatically. Every time you hit the "execute script" button, it will also heal all wounded/sick clan members (except for named nobles as I complain above), reset clan morale to jubilant, set all Sacred Time magic expenditures to 3, and set magic to 10,000. If you don't want one of those features, open the script, look for line 190
function onClick ()
--printAddressList()
heal()
updateMagic()
updateSacredTimeMagic()
--limits()
--updatePatrols()
updateMorale()
--updateLands()
--updateHorses()
--updateTreasures()
--updateForts()
saveTable('SixAges.CT')
end

and comment out (--) the lines you don't want. As you can tell by my commented code, there's a lot of features from KODP that I could add if I had the right pointers in Six Ages.
Attachments
Ride Like the Wind.CT
added my lua script (optional)
(375.78 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi the game been updated..can sir plz update the table,thanks

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

sir hi any chance full magical treasures..tq

perts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perts »

cantorsdust wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:09 pm
Thank you so much guys! There are a couple things I wish we still had when comparing to the old King of Dragon Pass Trainer:

1) Year. I liked to play KODP in a kind of "Endless Mode". I would reset the year every decade or so to prevent triggering the start of the main plot. In KODP, the year was counted in turns by season, where there were 11 turns per year (2 turns per season + Sacred time). Early Spring 1330 was 14630, for example. I've tried searching for turns in Six Ages, but haven't been successful in finding them.

2) In addition to noble stats, being able to edit whether the noble was sick or wounded as well.

3) Being able to edit treasures. In KODP these were together in a block of 2 byte values starting at +2EE offset from the clan base pointer.

And just so I don't seem like I'm asking without giving, I'm attatching my .CT that also has an edited version of my old KODP lua script. When run, the script will check if you are double clicking on a noble. When you do, it will reset their age to 17 automatically. Every time you hit the "execute script" button, it will also heal all wounded/sick clan members (except for named nobles as I complain above), reset clan morale to jubilant, set all Sacred Time magic expenditures to 3, and set magic to 10,000. If you don't want one of those features, open the script, look for line 190
function onClick ()
--printAddressList()
heal()
updateMagic()
updateSacredTimeMagic()
--limits()
--updatePatrols()
updateMorale()
--updateLands()
--updateHorses()
--updateTreasures()
--updateForts()
saveTable('SixAges.CT')
end

and comment out (--) the lines you don't want. As you can tell by my commented code, there's a lot of features from KODP that I could add if I had the right pointers in Six Ages.
If it's not a lot of trounle, would you mind uploading your old KODP table? I've never been able to create scripts for anything more complex than cows and stuff in the remastered version. Thank you!

cantorsdust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cantorsdust »

perts wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:18 pm
If it's not a lot of trounle, would you mind uploading your old KODP table? I've never been able to create scripts for anything more complex than cows and stuff in the remastered version. Thank you!
Sure, attached is my KODP.CT table with my lua script. I added documentation to the script so you can see how I use it.

Edit: and if I could just get the damn year for Six Ages I could recreate 90% of what's in this KODP script and hopefully make a Six Ages endless mode the same way I play KODP in my custom "Endless Mode".

Edit edit: This is for the original version, not the remastered version, sorry. I would need the year in the cheat table for the remastered version before this script would work there. If I had that, it would be just a matter of changing IDs to match the new version, could be done in 5 minutes.
Attachments
KODP.CT
(149.81 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

perts
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by perts »

cantorsdust wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm
perts wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:18 pm
Sure, attached is my KODP.CT table with my lua script. I added documentation to the script so you can see how I use it.

Edit: and if I could just get the damn year for Six Ages I could recreate 90% of what's in this KODP script and hopefully make a Six Ages endless mode the same way I play KODP in my custom "Endless Mode".

Edit edit: This is for the original version, not the remastered version, sorry. I would need the year in the cheat table for the remastered version before this script would work there. If I had that, it would be just a matter of changing IDs to match the new version, could be done in 5 minutes.
Thank you for uploading anyway! I'll have a look tonight and see if I can find the year address in either KODP remastered or six ages. A wild guess is that since six ages has early and late seasons, i wonder if for a year it is 21 turns?

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi sir...any chance you may put in magical item all full please..

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

cantorsdust wrote:
ETC..
I am using Cheat Engine 7.0
So I get this error when trying to execute the script:

Error:[string "-- TODO: extra cows + farmers make extra food..."]:518: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value (field 'Value')

Also here is a Season/year script. activate script and change screens. and you will see the value. Change the value and change screens and you will see the new season/year. Just open the table and Copy the script over into your main Six Ages table.

A NEW Game game starts at value 11. Each season has an Early and Late season so you can perform 2 actions per season. Each action moves the counter up one.

So begin a new game, it would be Early Sea Season= 11, Late Sea Season = 12. Then you get Early Fire season = 13, etc. I put in 22 and it moved the year up a value to the next year Early Sea Season. So that value just keeps counting up with every 11 starting a new year. If you put in 21 it will change it to Sacred Time as a season and if you attempt any action the game will crash. The reason that its every 11 is because Sacred Time is also counted as a half season. 5 seasons/2 actions per season+1 sacred Time = +11 per year. I would Imagine setting the Value to 11 permanently would give you an "Endless" game.

EDIT: Changed the script as sometimes it won't activate so added a few wildcards..Same one as a few posts down.
Attachments
SEASON-YEAR.CT
Added a few wildcards in the AOB in the script as sometimes it won't activate.
(2.83 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cantorsdust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cantorsdust »

gideon25 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:45 pm
cantorsdust wrote:
ETC..
I am using Cheat Engine 7.0
So I get this error when trying to execute the script:

Error:[string "-- TODO: extra cows + farmers make extra food..."]:518: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value (field 'Value')

Also here is a Season/year script. activate script and change screens. and you will see the value. Change the value and change screens and you will see the new season/year. Just open the table and Copy the script over into your main Six Ages table.

A NEW Game game starts at value 11. Each season has an Early and Late season so you can perform 2 actions per season. Each action moves the counter up one.

So begin a new game, it would be Early Sea Season= 11, Late Sea Season = 12. Then you get Early Fire season = 13, etc. I put in 22 and it moved the year up a value to the next year Early Sea Season. So that value just keeps counting up with every 11 starting a new year. If you put in 21 it will change it to Sacred Time as a season and if you attempt any action the game will crash. The reason that its every 11 is because Sacred Time is also counted as a half season. 5 seasons/2 actions per season+1 sacred Time = +11 per year. I would Imagine setting the Value to 11 permanently would give you an "Endless" game.
Make sure that you only run the script after you've started the game and initialized both clan and noble addresses. Otherwise you'll get that error.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Hey folks so sometimes the season-year script won't activate as the AOB for some reason changes slightly so here is another one with a few wildcards that should work. Just use this one instead.
Attachments
SEASON-YEAR.CT
Season year script with a few wildcards in the AOB in case other one doesn't work.
(2.83 KiB) Downloaded 44 times