[Request] EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN

Post by ZoanChrome »

Never heard EDF had new release in oct 2019
Anyway, Is this thread still available for request?
Hoping to see complete weapon edit (Damage, Accuracy, rate of fire, bullet speed), movement speed modifier, jump height modifier
Still, even EDF 5 doesn't have jump height modifier and with unreal engine as base I don't think it would be possible to create maniac cheat like that for this one

thejackal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN

Post by thejackal »

xRif wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:25 pm
the update infinite boost(unlimited flying) has a problem it overload after use but when turn off after overload is done it work. i suggest add the infinite boost from the oct 15 to the update. how inf gem work is that instead inf gem it add 99999 or something at the end of mission result, you still need grab the red, blue, yellow gem.
I'm not seeing the infinite gems working for me yet. I have played a few missions and picked up each type of gem, but I still get the normal amount in a mission and that is all I see. Infinite credits works, though.

thejackal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thejackal »

Ok, I figured it out. Is there anything that can increase the mercenary points or unlock the ensign rank?

Dragonfire
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragonfire »

Not sure if this table works with the current version of the game. I just got it since it was on sale. I tried this, and I just kept getting errors. Then I tried a trainer which just crashes the game. The check boxes don't work, and I put infinite health in auto assemble and it said "Error in line 19 (nop 3) : this instruction can't be compiled. Same kind of thing happened with ammo.