[Request] Pine

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Tachyon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:19 pm
cfemen wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 pm
activate Ignore Crafting Mats
craft anything! but you wont get the item
now activate the Activ script and you will get the items next time you craft:)
This does not work for me. Regardless of the activation sequence, items equipped with materials are added to inventory, but items for which there are not enough materials are not added.

I am trying to create a key for the ancient stables. I found the skin and the tooth, but I just can’t find the wings. And if I go outside, I will not go back anymore, because the area is captured by foxes.
i see,i only tested it on the first 2 ideas and there its working fine.

can you craft the Stiffrope without mats?

i need to play further to unlock more, or maybe i do a script to unlock all crafting ideas, then i can test it on all.

edit : i fast tested it on Albamara Key, it worked without problem to craft without mats.
and Wedgewood Tunic too.

Tachyon
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:10 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Tachyon »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:39 pm
can you craft the Stiffrope without mats?
No. Nothing is created without mats. The create button is active, the progress bar spins, but result is not added to the inventory.

I play the GOG version. Maybe this is the problem. But all other cheats work fine.

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Tachyon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:39 pm
can you craft the Stiffrope without mats?
No. Nothing is created without mats. The create button is active, the progress bar spins, but result is not added to the inventory.

I play the GOG version. Maybe this is the problem. But all other cheats work fine.
oh GOG version i cant test it there :/
but i have an idea : can you test it with this table?

if it still not work, maybe the method from Cake-san works on GOG : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10474&start=15#p107559
Attachments
Pine.CT
(278.3 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

Tachyon
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:10 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Tachyon »

cfemen wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 pm
but i have an idea : can you test it with this table?
Yes! It works. Thanks you!

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Tachyon wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:45 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:32 pm
but i have an idea : can you test it with this table?
Yes! It works. Thanks you!
glad it works! and thx for the info that it works on GOG :)

pablo.vizzi
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:34 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by pablo.vizzi »

Hi guys,

Thanks for your work!!!

I would like to know if its possible to add a cheet to enable "walk toggle" key for this game...just to avoid be jogging all the time...!!!

PD1: In my case i have the steam version..
PD2: Something similar was done here for "Control" but with more options like
- Choose toggle key
- Choose toggle/keep pressed
- Choose walk speed

Thanks in advance!!
Regards

User avatar
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 14

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Kanelakis »

There is the problem with the infinite items, it fills the inventory of weapons and armor with the same basic ones, and when I try to drop the items they stay in the inventory.
Then another thing, when I leave the game, the screen freezes and I can't close the game.

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:26 am
There is the problem with the infinite items, it fills the inventory of weapons and armor with the same basic ones, and when I try to drop the items they stay in the inventory.
Then another thing, when I leave the game, the screen freezes and I can't close the game.
that's the function of inf items, you cant drop or decrease items while its activ, i have it explicitly mentioned:
activate script and drop an item(item will stay in inventory) pick the item on the ground up and you get 10 items
use it only if you want to increase the amount, then deactivate it.
its not supposed to be always activ.

game freez while close is a problem of cheat engine and Mono Collector.
Go on Mono Tab and deactivate Mono Feature to prevent freezing if you want to close the game
or close cheat engine before you close the game should work too :)
pablo.vizzi wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:41 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for your work!!!

I would like to know if its possible to add a cheet to enable "walk toggle" key for this game...just to avoid be jogging all the time...!!!

PD1: In my case i have the steam version..
PD2: Something similar was done here for "Control" but with more options like
- Choose toggle key
- Choose toggle/keep pressed
- Choose walk speed

Thanks in advance!!
Regards
maybe if i have time i will look :)

SimpleMachine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:11 am
Reputation: 0

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by SimpleMachine »

Yep, you have to be careful when using the infinite items script. If you leave it on it will really jack up your save, and can even break quests. Any quest that relies on a single item being picked up can be broken by this script. I learned this the hard way, and I found out how to repair a save from this tonight and it’s not really fun.

User avatar
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 14

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Kanelakis »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 am
Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:26 am
There is the problem with the infinite items, it fills the inventory of weapons and armor with the same basic ones, and when I try to drop the items they stay in the inventory.
Then another thing, when I leave the game, the screen freezes and I can't close the game.
that's the function of inf items, you cant drop or decrease items while its activ, i have it explicitly mentioned:
activate script and drop an item(item will stay in inventory) pick the item on the ground up and you get 10 items
use it only if you want to increase the amount, then deactivate it.
its not supposed to be always activ.

game freez while close is a problem of cheat engine and Mono Collector.
Go on Mono Tab and deactivate Mono Feature to prevent freezing if you want to close the game
or close cheat engine before you close the game should work too :)
pablo.vizzi wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:41 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for your work!!!

I would like to know if its possible to add a cheet to enable "walk toggle" key for this game...just to avoid be jogging all the time...!!!

PD1: In my case i have the steam version..
PD2: Something similar was done here for "Control" but with more options like
- Choose toggle key
- Choose toggle/keep pressed
- Choose walk speed

Thanks in advance!!
Regards
maybe if i have time i will look :)
Yes, I did this and it works, but for weapons and armor, those can't be dropped or sold, and I can't cover others because they fill my inventory.
A game update has also arrived.
[Link] [Link]

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:40 am
cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 am
Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:26 am
There is the problem with the infinite items, it fills the inventory of weapons and armor with the same basic ones, and when I try to drop the items they stay in the inventory.
Then another thing, when I leave the game, the screen freezes and I can't close the game.
that's the function of inf items, you cant drop or decrease items while its activ, i have it explicitly mentioned:
activate script and drop an item(item will stay in inventory) pick the item on the ground up and you get 10 items
use it only if you want to increase the amount, then deactivate it.
its not supposed to be always activ.

game freez while close is a problem of cheat engine and Mono Collector.
Go on Mono Tab and deactivate Mono Feature to prevent freezing if you want to close the game
or close cheat engine before you close the game should work too :)
pablo.vizzi wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:41 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for your work!!!

I would like to know if its possible to add a cheet to enable "walk toggle" key for this game...just to avoid be jogging all the time...!!!

PD1: In my case i have the steam version..
PD2: Something similar was done here for "Control" but with more options like
- Choose toggle key
- Choose toggle/keep pressed
- Choose walk speed

Thanks in advance!!
Regards
maybe if i have time i will look :)
Yes, I did this and it works, but for weapons and armor, those can't be dropped or sold, and I can't cover others because they fill my inventory.
[Link] [Link]

the thing is there is no other way to make a Inf. Item Cheat, all items ingame uses the same function for Add Gear/Drop Items /PickUp Items :/

User avatar
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 14

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Kanelakis »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:40 am
cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:24 am


that's the function of inf items, you cant drop or decrease items while its activ, i have it explicitly mentioned:



use it only if you want to increase the amount, then deactivate it.
its not supposed to be always activ.

game freez while close is a problem of cheat engine and Mono Collector.
Go on Mono Tab and deactivate Mono Feature to prevent freezing if you want to close the game
or close cheat engine before you close the game should work too :)


maybe if i have time i will look :)
Yes, I did this and it works, but for weapons and armor, those can't be dropped or sold, and I can't cover others because they fill my inventory.
[Link] [Link]

the thing is there is no other way to make a Inf. Item Cheat, all items ingame uses the same function for Add Gear/Drop Items /PickUp Items :/
Got it, they did it wrong.
Anyway see if there is to update it, since a game update has been released.

User avatar
cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:45 pm
Reputation: 625

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by cfemen »

Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:57 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:17 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:40 am


Yes, I did this and it works, but for weapons and armor, those can't be dropped or sold, and I can't cover others because they fill my inventory.
[Link] [Link]

the thing is there is no other way to make a Inf. Item Cheat, all items ingame uses the same function for Add Gear/Drop Items /PickUp Items :/
Got it, they did it wrong.
Anyway see if there is to update it, since a game update has been released.
i checked the update, everything is working :)

and i tried to remove items from inventory(gear), but thats really difficult :(
like Cake-san mentioned : everything is class in class, and decompiling gets really problematic coz dnSpy cant proper decompile the code.
and it gets worser if i change something then dnSpy gets even more confused about the new generated code.

i managed to clear the whole inventory including ideas:

Image

but weapons and gears are survided the "clear" there are not usable anymore, but still in the slots :mellow:

User avatar
Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:32 pm
Reputation: 353

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Cake-san »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:59 am
Update 1
# Add scripts - Clear All Items +Override (Clear Redundant Items only) - need to save & -re-load save for changes to take effect...
Update :D

Game uses a lot of polymophism, so classic way of hacking is not preferable for some cases.


Game has neural network code, don't know what it is for. :shock:

User avatar
Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:32 am
Reputation: 14

Re: [Request] Pine

Post by Kanelakis »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:13 pm
Kanelakis wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:57 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:17 pm



the thing is there is no other way to make a Inf. Item Cheat, all items ingame uses the same function for Add Gear/Drop Items /PickUp Items :/
Got it, they did it wrong.
Anyway see if there is to update it, since a game update has been released.
i checked the update, everything is working :)

and i tried to remove items from inventory(gear), but thats really difficult :(
like Cake-san mentioned : everything is class in class, and decompiling gets really problematic coz dnSpy cant proper decompile the code.
and it gets worser if i change something then dnSpy gets even more confused about the new generated code.

i managed to clear the whole inventory including ideas:

Image

but weapons and gears are survided the "clear" there are not usable anymore, but still in the slots :mellow:
Nice,but can the recipes be recovered?
Meanwhile, another update has arrived.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dilgonal, Diphen, Google Adsense [Bot], Timothy2018