Dragon Star Varnir (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Star Varnir (Steam)

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Say Greenhouse can you make a stat editor for all characters in Dragon Star Varnir because anjinggila combat stats doesnt work Properly its not static well i mean it doesnt stay there the stats i put in the value and do you now know what the Dungeon camera stat option is,if you do ,can you make it please along with the Stats editor hope yours works like Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Cheat table stats editor or better oh yes aand a Exp Multiplier and Gold Multiplier options Please

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:16 am
Say Greenhouse can you make a stat editor for all characters in Dragon Star Varnir because anjinggila combat stats doesnt work Properly its not static well i mean it doesnt stay there the stats i put in the value and do you now know what the Dungeon camera stat option is,if you do ,can you make it please along with the Stats editor hope yours works like Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Cheat table stats editor or better oh yes aand a Exp Multiplier and Gold Multiplier options Please
I couldn't find a way to consistently get the stats. I'll keep trying as soon as I can. As for gold and exp multipliers, you can always use the table that NumberXer0 shared. Even if it's in Chinese, there's exp multiplier.

Atmogenic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Atmogenic »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am
like the dungeon or little sister system, I don't know what it is so I can't do add that option. I'm not that far into the game.
The little sister system appears in chapter 5 so basically after you defeat Eclipse then you go back to the witches den and there is now a menu called "little witches"

Kanelakis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kanelakis »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:16 am
Divinekyuubi wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 am
And im still waiting for Unlimited Dragon Awakening And Dungeon Camera stats ewe from Some Genius
Here's a small table that includes: Infinite Health (With One-Hit Kill for enemies as an option), Infinite SP, Infinite Inventory Items, Infinite Factor Points, Infinite Gold, and Infinite Dragon Awakening.
Some of the stuff you ask for, like the dungeon or little sister system, I don't know what it is so I can't do add that option. I'm not that far into the game.
Perfect thx,;)

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Hey Guys i found a Trainer on fearlessrevolution site here is the Trainer well i saw it 1st on another site but when i type it out here it comes out as China well i cant upload the trainer since its too large and this site is mot letting me post the Link because it changes the Link so yeah sorry goto the fearlessrevolution site to get the trainer okay

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:39 pm
Hey Guys i found a Trainer on fearlessrevolution site here is the Trainer well i saw it 1st on another site but when i type it out here it comes out as China well i cant upload the trainer since its too large and this site is mot letting me post the Link because it changes the Link so yeah sorry goto the fearlessrevolution site to get the trainer okay
Thats the CH trainer. You can't use it anyways, it locks to a specific account. Not sure why fearlessrevolution even uploads them.

There are no new options anyways. We have all that already.

Unlimited HP
Unlimited SP
Full Dragon Awakening
Unlimited Item Usage
Super Damage
Give All Equipment
Edit: Gold
Edit: Factor Points
Edit: Current XP

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Well okay i was after the give all Equipment option and the Super Damage since 1 hit kill dont work on bosses well anyways im still waiting on the Stat editor and the Dungeon camera stat uwu

Divinekyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Divinekyuubi »

Guys who can translate the 3dm Table that NumberXero linked in forum to Full english since the table is in Chinese cause im having a hard time tryna figure out how to use the skills cheat on the 3dm cheat table since the whole dropdown menu is in Chinese where you select the skills. Thanks in Advance

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Divinekyuubi wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:19 am
And im still waiting for Unlimited Dragon Awakening And Dungeon Camera stats ewe from Some Genius
I just added a script to edit camera zoom, tilt and rotation (Basically what you call Dungeon Camera Stats). Get it here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10543