[Request] Endless World

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FalconPunch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Endless World

Post by FalconPunch »

I guess if there is anyone who can update the table and it works let me know. I'll pay for your time. :)

Kuroiteiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuroiteiken »

Any new update for this game? Latest version is 1.0.2. Latest table is for 1.0.1 :-/

berryblack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by berryblack »

Version 1.0.3 now. Would really like another table

Ocultista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ocultista »

berryblack wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:43 pm
me too man.. me too

zja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zja »

Ocultista wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:41 am
berryblack wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:43 pm
me too man.. me too
oh boy don't we all want a new table, but if cake-san doesn't wanna update the table like they said they wouldn't, sadly we wont be getting one

drunksanta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by drunksanta »

just pay him out :D

Ocultista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ocultista »

someone who understands could update

Ocultista
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ocultista »

drunksanta wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:12 pm
just pay him out :D
where?

FalconPunch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FalconPunch »

I don't think Cake-san has been on this site for quite a while now lol. Last active was Nov 26th unfortunately ._.

zja
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zja »

gonna give up on checking this site every day for an update. :(

Actez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Actez »

Head over to *cheat*----*happens* and help fund the trainer for it! They make some great trainers at incredible speed and if it gets funded then you can expect the trainer to pop up within the next few days. Also, if the game gets updated then you simply file a report saying what options aren't working anymore and if at least 3 people make a report they'll update the trainer :)

Not trying to promote them...I just really want some cheats for this game and they seem like the only ones able to make them at this moment, unfortunately :(

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

Actez wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:34 pm
Head over to *cheat*----*happens* and help fund the trainer for it! They make some great trainers at incredible speed and if it gets funded then you can expect the trainer to pop up within the next few days. Also, if the game gets updated then you simply file a report saying what options aren't working anymore and if at least 3 people make a report they'll update the trainer :)

Not trying to promote them...I just really want some cheats for this game and they seem like the only ones able to make them at this moment, unfortunately :(
lol they wont make an trainer.
there is an reason for it that only Cake-san was able to do it, this game is insanely crypted.
im sure Cake-san spended really a lot of time to find a way.
coz this he said he wont update it, its time consuming as hell.

Actez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Actez »

LiamLi wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Actez wrote:

there is an reason for it that only Cake-san was able to do it, this game is insanely crypted.
They made some trainers for vermintide and neighborville along with some others which im sure took awhile considering the crazy amount of anti-cheat systems in place that are probably more intense than a little baby idle game.....as long as it gets 100% funded they'll make a trainer for it no matter the difficulty. HAVE FAITH!!

LiamLi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LiamLi »

Actez wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:55 pm
LiamLi wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:47 pm
Actez wrote:

They made some trainers for vermintide and neighborville along with some others which im sure took awhile considering the crazy amount of anti-cheat systems in place that are probably more intense than a little baby idle game.....as long as it gets 100% funded they'll make a trainer for it no matter the difficulty. HAVE FAITH!!
and this games all have completely server sync everything?
i actually talked about this game ( Endless World ) with some other talented table makers here, and they confirmed that its most hartcore to hack...

Kuroiteiken
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kuroiteiken »

At CH, this game is their retired games list. so you cannot make any request for that.