RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: [COMPLETED] Noita [Early Access]

Post by cfemen »

kissza wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:43 pm
cfemen wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:09 pm

this bug could be if you injected before with an older table from me, then the game needs to restart coz the bytes are changed.
but glad its working now :)
by the way did you mean about the snapshot
oh i did it understand what you want a complete snapshot of complete memory, not just the pointer^^

you know cheat engine has a pointer scan thats save to harddrive? :mrgreen:

But that snapshot couldn't be used like memory snapshots in let's say zsnes? All pointers to hard disk means including any relevant data? For example I know I can suspend most games without issue and the whole process resuming from the image in ram, I wonder how do I use an image of the associated memory to 'save' and 'load' a game.
Like final fantasy 7 on a ps1 emulator on the last endboss or wherever you want instead of at save points.

Saving inbetween games of chance for a link's awakening to the past or some such, just this time for noita.
Not possible without a VM/Emulate

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Is it possible to edit wand itself?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:34 pm
Is it possible to edit wand itself?
no i did not find a way yet, and i dont think i will further investigate, its too much work for an EA game that's gets too often updates and changes :/

SpockTheBuilder
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SpockTheBuilder »

I'm mostly looking for "swap magic/wands anywhere", teleport to surface, and map reset but keep wands. Some tables have the first one, but I've only heard about being done with cheat engine in other forums.

BlazesRus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlazesRus »

You can reset map by deleting world folder (plus world_state and/or magic_numbers if need to reset anger of gods status). Searching for "swap magic/wands anywhere" myself (failed to get a value change that allowed it usage without perk outside mountain even though got it down to one result in boolean searching).

BlazesRus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlazesRus »

Combined SND's table's unlimited breath code here(plus extended duration for status and 9999 mana instead of 999). [Link]

Suicidal_Wizard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Suicidal_Wizard »

Any chance at enable/dissable shuffle switch? Has anyone looked into it?

gjchangmu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gjchangmu »

For personal taste I prefer cheats that just make game easier while still stay close to how the game was intended to be played. Thus I made a cheat table that I call Noita Easy Mode.

Options:
damage taken multiplier (0.2x, 0.33x, 0.5x, 0.66x, 0.8x, 1.5x)

Notes:
1. As it is expected that this game will be updated pretty frequently, I'm not making complicated cheat tables for now, but just one or a few simple ones.

Changelog:
2019.10.01 game version updated

Credits:
Thanks cfemen for their help
Attachments
noita_easy_3.CT
(6.05 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Last edited by gjchangmu on Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

gjchangmu wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:58 pm
For personal taste I prefer cheats that just make game easier while still stay close to how the game was intended to be played. Thus I made a cheat table that I call Noita Easy Mode.

Options:
damage taken multiplier 0.5x

Notes:
1. As I just started playing this game, I have very limited knowledge about it, so I'm not sure whether this works for all circumstances. The code to distinguish between the player and the enemies is currently my guess work, so I'm extremely unsure whether it is proper. This seems to be working in my test of just a few minutes, in which I believe fire damage rate is halved and the explosion is doing less damage to me too, while enemies seems to be not effected. Please let me know if this works as intended if you want to test.
2. As it is expected that this game will be updated pretty frequently, I'm not making complicated cheat tables for now, but just one or a few simple ones.
nice!

tip : to make sure to have always reliable player/enemy cmp you can use the data from F3 0F 10 48 30 F3 0F 10 05 to get the player base :)

gjchangmu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gjchangmu »

cfemen wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm
nice!

tip : to make sure to have always reliable player/enemy cmp you can use the data from F3 0F 10 48 30 F3 0F 10 05 to get the player base :)
Oh, thanks for the tip! I will try it tommorrow. Are the bytes you posted excutable codes that I should use aobscan to search for? If so it should be (slightly) more robust to game update than an address , right?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

gjchangmu wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:39 pm
cfemen wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:27 pm
nice!

Oh, thanks for the tip! I will try it tommorrow. Are the bytes you posted excutable codes that I should use aobscan to search for? If so it should be (slightly) more robust to game update than an address , right?
its an aob yes, and yeah slightly more robust ^^

BlazesRus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlazesRus »

Has anyone found the transformation time or transformation type address yet?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

BlazesRus wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:38 pm
Has anyone found the transformation time or transformation type address yet?
you can force a transform with my Status Effect Script(Transformations are just Status Effects)
here the IDs : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10353&start=60#p105091

ID 400 is for "Random Transform"
and 200 is sheep

edit : nope i didnt look for the time

BlazesRus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlazesRus »

I found maximum hp value and hp value(changes often on transformation) hp is [pBase]+30 and maximum hp is [pBase]+34 (more effective than just full hp toggle for if transformed into weak enemy with low max hp of 5).
Combine Maximum hp with full hp toggle to make sure you keep full hp equal to amount while transformed (God mode causes my game to crash with partial save of world), although doing so seems to increase the max hp of enemies too.
P.S. by Transformation type I meant which enemy you are transformed into.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

BlazesRus wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:49 pm
I found maximum hp value and hp value(changes often on transformation) hp is [pBase]+30 and maximum hp is [pBase]+34 (more effective than just full hp toggle for if transformed into weak enemy with low max hp of 5).
Combine Maximum hp with full hp toggle to make sure you keep full hp equal to amount while transformed (God mode causes my game to crash with partial save of world), although doing so seems to increase the max hp of enemies too.
P.S. by Transformation type I meant which enemy you are transformed into.
oh i see :mrgreen:

no i did not check that or searched for the IDs, its too much time consuming for an EA game :/