[COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Gehenna
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Post by Gehenna »

Would it be possible to have infinite beads? Not sure how the game handles it, or if it is even possible.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Post by ZoanChrome »

kaizerv wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Invulnerable

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>88</ID>
      <Description>"BypassEverything"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscan(Bypass,40 88 48 1D 48 8B 86 80 00 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,Bypass)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  mov [rax+11],1
  mov [rax+1D],cl
  mov rax,[rsi+00000080]
  jmp return
code:
  mov [rax+1D],cl
  mov rax,[rsi+00000080]
  jmp return

Bypass:
  jmp newmem
  nop 6
return:
registersymbol(Bypass)

[DISABLE]

Bypass:
  db 40 88 48 1D 48 8B 86 80 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(Bypass)
dealloc(newmem)

</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
and
No spikes & fall death
Infinite parry

Doesn't work with me (Hoodlum release v1.06 repack), the script won't enable
and yes, I select all>> copy & paste directly to CE
maybe I need to update my CE, it's still 6.8.1

Edit: After updating CE to 7.0
Blasphemous Hoodlum Repack 1.0.6: Invulnerable (Bypass Everything) works, no spikes & fall death crash the game, Inf Parry won't enable
Blasphemous 10 Sep 2019 Custom Codex: Invulnerable (Bypass Everything) works, no spikes & fall death and inf Parry won't enable

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

Luke76bg wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:33 pm
Thanks for the boss list! Interesting! But look, are you sure there is nothing else related to Gemino? Because I can get his item, but I can't get him alive to be able to speak with him, there is should be a way :/
Probably there is if someone willing to dig deeper, but I didn't find anything else.
Gehenna wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:53 pm
Would it be possible to have infinite beads? Not sure how the game handles it, or if it is even possible.
I have been trying infinite relic slots for quite some time without success, even finding their max slots. Maybe it ties to other places. Pretty sure beads are the same.
ZoanChrome wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:32 am
Did u start the script after u in-game, where the character can move? I start a new game, all the scripts work. Mine is 1.06. I even try the GoG which is 1.05, and apparently it works too. So, I can't help you there.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:36 pm

EDIT: Added two new console commands: GodMode and InfFervour. Got tired of enemies knocking me back all the time, and manually replenishing fervour. I know both options are already there in CE table, but i prefer it this way, it's cleaner.
Woah hold up, its possible to ADD debug commands?! If so is it possible to modify jump height and run speed via this method?

Or a way to add Mea Culpa Hearts... the vanilla debug menu seems to be missing an option to add those, besides being able to add everything else.

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

kaizerv wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:20 am
ZoanChrome wrote:
Did u start the script after u in-game, where the character can move? I start a new game, all the scripts work. Mine is 1.06. I even try the GoG which is 1.05, and apparently it works too. So, I can't help you there.
yes, I enable after I load game, where character can move around,
right now only invulnerable can be enabled, no spike & Fall Death and infinite parry won't enable
even in Gog 1.05, only invulnerable can be enabled, no spike death cause crash, and infinite parry won't enable

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:18 am
Woah hold up, its possible to ADD debug commands?! If so is it possible to modify jump height and run speed via this method?

Or a way to add Mea Culpa Hearts... the vanilla debug menu seems to be missing an option to add those, besides being able to add everything else.
Yes, you can create your own classes and instantiate them. Jump height/run speed/mea culpa should be modifiable this way, i didn't look into them.

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

ZoanChrome wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:29 am
kaizerv wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:20 am
ZoanChrome wrote:
yes, I enable after I load game, where character can move around,
right now only invulnerable can be enabled, no spike & Fall Death and infinite parry won't enable
even in Gog 1.05, only invulnerable can be enabled, no spike death cause crash, and infinite parry won't enable
After thinking about it, I try swapping the original Assembly-CSharp.dll with the mod ones.
Some of my scripts didn't work such as no spike & fall death~ ^_^ That's a clue I guess

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:44 am

Yes, you can create your own classes and instantiate them. Jump height/run speed/mea culpa should be modifiable this way, i didn't look into them.
Oh man, please please please oh please make a Jump height/run speed mod... it'd probably be more stable/permanent than poking at the memory via CE in this case as the code keeps disabling whenever a room loads.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

yes a faster walking speed code would be greatly appreciated! The character walk with the same speed from the beginning to the end of the game! :(

ZoanChrome
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ZoanChrome »

kaizerv wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 am

After thinking about it, I try swapping the original Assembly-CSharp.dll with the mod ones.
Some of my scripts didn't work such as no spike & fall death~ ^_^ That's a clue I guess
Well, at first i thought of that too, i did use it, but not anymore after re-installing and still only invulnerable works
but i think it's fine, after all invulnerable already make this game easier

KS212 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:15 pm
Oh man, please please please oh please make a Jump height/run speed mod... it'd probably be more stable/permanent than poking at the memory via CE in this case as the code keeps disabling whenever a room loads.
Well, I prefer it's still in CE because you can toggle how much the increase, so you won't reach a place that should be unreachable before acquiring some kind of items (if there's things like that in this game)

but if the console can use 'bind [keys] [command]' like Left 4 Dead Console, that would be great
so you can be quicksilver or spider-man when you need it
maybe something like this:
bind B walk_speed 2

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

So, prob the hype for the game dies already n I had my doubt why do I even bother releasing it, but hey, I learn something new so maybe it be useful to learners n gamers alike :P ~

- Installation -
Backup ur Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll at \Blasphemous\Blasphemous_Data\Managed
Drag & Drop & Replace those files with mine
Go in-game
If you saw some Pikachu
Click on Em
Njoy
Spoiler
password:fearless

last word: feedback?
Attachments
BlasphemousMod.zip
(1.37 MiB) Downloaded 93 times

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

kaizerv wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:53 pm
So, prob the hype for the game dies already n I had my doubt why do I even bother releasing it, but hey, I learn something new so maybe it be useful to learners n gamers alike :P ~

- Installation -
Backup ur Assembly-CSharp.dll and Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll at \Blasphemous\Blasphemous_Data\Managed
Drag & Drop & Replace those files with mine
Go in-game
If you saw some Pikachu
Click on Em
Njoy
Spoiler

last word: feedback?

I love you!!!!! (but a shortcut to hide completely pikachu would be great! If we had had this walking speed since the beginning, this game would have been so much better! Thank you!!!)

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

Luke76bg wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:57 pm
I love you!!!!! (but a shortcut to hide completely pikachu would be great! If we had had this walking speed since the beginning, this game would have been so much better! Thank you!!!)
Blasphemous! Does Thy dare desecrate Pikachu as the Last Son of the Miracle ?! :roll:

Roleplaying aside here's the version that can hide Pikachu with the "n" keyboard button. :D

Attachments
BlasphemousMod2.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 85 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

kaizerv wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 am
Luke76bg wrote:
Blasphemous! Does Thy dare desecrate Pikachu as the Last Son of the Miracle ?! :roll:

Roleplaying aside here's the version that can hide Pikachu with the "n" keyboard button. :D

Nice mod! Will try in a few hrs when I get back. Thanks for making this.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

kaizerv wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:54 am
Luke76bg wrote:

ahahaha i love him so much! ^_^

Thank you again!