RCE Fanatics

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Post by cfemen »

Gmork770 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 10:56 pm
~

Hi Stefano,

welcome to FRF :)

i quickly added a God script to the table, while activ no enemy can touch you.
and a Parry Mod. to auto. parry with a chance or if you press a key, maybe someone like it :)

+cleaned up the code (coz my initial player compare was a bit messy :shock: )
+Remove Spike Instant Death
+Damage Multiplier

BR cfemen

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Wow, THANKS so much!! You did it lightspeed fast!
And the added options too. I couldn't ask for anything better!
I will try it later and let you know.

(and thanks for the welcome :) )

EDIT: The table works perfectly! Huge thanks once again!

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Hello guys! First of all, I truly hope you are allright after these difficult months, all of you.

cfemen wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 9:19 am

i quickly added a God script to the table, while activ no enemy can touch you.
and a Parry Mod. to auto. parry with a chance or if you press a key, maybe someone like it :)

+cleaned up the code (coz my initial player compare was a bit messy :shock: )
+Remove Spike Instant Death
+Damage Multiplier

BR cfemen

I just wanted to ask you if you could kindly update the cheat table to make it work with the update they released today.
I made some tests with the last table and the options which I am sure that are not (properly) working are:

- Ignore Flask (can be checked, but it does not prevent flasks from being emptied)
- Parry Mod (can't be checked)
- Damage Multiplier (it definitely works for some enemies, like the last boss, but not for others like the ones with the stick/candelabrum)
- Health and Fervour (they both can't be checked)

The other options seem to be working. Personally, I'm interested mainly in Health, Fervour and the awesome Parry Mod. I didn't use Ignore Flask and Damage Multiplier that much, but maybe other users do..
I know it can require a little working and tweaking but I'd be extremely grateful to you if you could update the table. You had been super kind the last time, the table is amazing and it's because of it if I'm enjoying this game so much.

Thanks a lot for any kind help you can give! Take care and, to whoever is on vacation, have fun! :)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Gmork770 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:24 pm
~
- Ignore Flask (can be checked, but it does not prevent flasks from being emptied)
- Parry Mod (can't be checked)
- Damage Multiplier (it definitely works for some enemies, like the last boss, but not for others like the ones with the stick/candelabrum)
- Health and Fervour (they both can't be checked)
~
Hey,

regarding Ignore Flask:
actually it still works perfectly, while activ you should be able to use flasks even if they emptied
but i've added a additionally Flask Pointer.

regarding Damage Multiplier:
didn't find a problem with it, but i dont have all the enemies to test at my savegame.
(probably i can spawn enemies with the console or use the teleport go *ID* command... will try that later)

Parry Mod - Health - Favour and Souls/Purge is updated.

enjoy :)

//

Edit:
teleported to a area with candelabrum enemies, they have a high Unattacable value ( so they block the complete multiplied damage )
i guess this could be explanation why you need more than 1 hit even with a high damage multiplier value.
if this is the problem then i could code a "Ignore Unattacable" script.
Last edited by cfemen on Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Thanks for the update. The Parry mod is the best cheat for this game :)

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

cfemen wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:07 am

Edit:
teleported to a area with candelabrum enemies, they have a high Unattacable value ( so they block the complete multiplied damage )
i guess this could be explanation why you need more than 1 hit even with a high damage multiplier value.
if this is the problem then i could code a "Ignore Unattacable" script.
First: Huge, HUGE thanks mate for the updated table! You definitely made my day :) :D

No thank you, there's no need to do the "Ignore unattacable" script, the table has all that I needed (and much more!) and works perfectly; but thanks very much for checking the candelabra enemies :)

Sorry about the Ignore Flask cheat, I saw that the flasks emptied (maybe because they didn't before the update) and I thought that the code was not working :oops:

I'm so happy with this table! You've really been extremely kind (and very fast!). It's so nice to see someone doing something for you for free and with such kindness.

THANKS a lot again and keep up the awesome work!!

fuyumaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fuyumaru »

hello, i'm currently playing the pirated version called PLAZA, and i don't know why but i can't use any of these tables, they just don't work, can anyone please help this peasant? i just need more tears of attornment (money). Thank you in advance, have a noice day

Reyghel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Reyghel »

Thank you very much Hackers or trick creators, although I have already passed the game at its maximum level of difficulty with the new expansion or dlc. My little cousin is going to like these tricks, he will feel like a God as he says. I hope it works in my version. A big greeting from Uruguay.

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Hello guys,
I hope you are allright and Covid didn't bring too many problems to you during these months.

cfemen wrote:

I just wanted to ask if you could be so kind to update the table to the last "Strife & Ruin" patch of the game (Steam version got updated today or during the last days). The table can be activated, but the "Hook" box can't be selected at all...

I know much time has passed, but the other times you have been extremely kind, and you are literally my only hope to play the game again with such an amazing table. I really hope you can do this favor to me; you would definitely give me the chance to really enjoy this game once again.

Many thanks again for any kind help you can provide,
Take care, all of you :)

DarkThinkHuman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkThinkHuman »

Gmork770 wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:36 pm
Hello guys,
I hope you are allright and Covid didn't bring too many problems to you during these months.

cfemen wrote:

I just wanted to ask if you could be so kind to update the table to the last "Strife & Ruin" patch of the game (Steam version got updated today or during the last days). The table can be activated, but the "Hook" box can't be selected at all...

I know much time has passed, but the other times you have been extremely kind, and you are literally my only hope to play the game again with such an amazing table. I really hope you can do this favor to me; you would definitely give me the chance to really enjoy this game once again.

Many thanks again for any kind help you can provide,
Take care, all of you :)
Hello

i was looking for a cheat / mod for this game
viewtopic.php?p=102002#p102002
here is a table that works with the current update . i hope this helps you!!

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Hello!

DarkThinkHuman wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:42 am
i was looking for a cheat / mod for this game
viewtopic.php?p=102002#p102002
here is a table that works with the current update . i hope this helps you!!

Thanks very much for the link mate, and also to cfemen for updating the table faster than light, as usual :)
Looking at the time when the first post has been edited, I'm pretty sure I posted my request when the table was already released. Sorry for that, I really didn't think that it could be done so soon :oops:

I have just one note regarding the "Jump & Speed Mods" section. When it's checked (even if movement speed and super jumps are not enabled) I have some troubles using the ladders: you can grab them if you jump on them, but you can't climb, nor descend. Also, when you are on a platform above the ladder and press down, the penitent tries to descend on it but will not make it, repeating the animation forever.
Anyway, the new feature for modifying the movement speed is awesome; with it, the table is really perfect.

THANKS!!!

EDIT: @Cfemen. About the problems with the ladders, I just saw that you wrote it in the description. My bad, I couldn't wait to try the table :D

Xenocritus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xenocritus »

Hello.

I just deleted my old file and want to play the old arcade "Alacazar of Grief".

Can you include it on the table, provide a save file or similar??

Thanks!!!

Sticaz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sticaz »

Hi everyone,
I keep reading to press F1 to open console, but when I do so, nothing happens.
Running Blasphemous GOG version 2.0.27 on Mac.
Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Hello everyone.

First of all, I truly hope you're allright and everything's fine.

I'm sure you already know why I'm writing in this topic :D
Today the new game update "Wounds of Eventide" came out. Could someone be so kind to update the table? It's not that much work to do I think, as most of the main features are still working.
The only options which aren't working anymore are the parry mod and the various "amount value" type options. I tried Fervour, Health, an Flask, and they don't work. All the others seem to be working normally.
If you could be so kind to update just those options (or even just the fervour which is one of the most useful), it would be great from you, and I'd be immensely grateful.

Thanks a lot in advance for any help you can provide! :)

Stefano

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

the Wounds of Eventide update only shifted some offsets, table is updated.

and I really appreciate it that the devs are not stripping out the cheat console.
I mean even if they remove the console with a update,I have backups of all previous game.dlls and could reconstruct all the console cheats( did this several times on other games) but its always time consuming and annoying.

if any dev should ever read this : thank you :)

have fun with the updated table, happy cheating.

BR
cfemen

edit: I rembered that the Jump & Speed Mods caused problems with ladders or jumping down a platfom, I found the bug and fixed that :)