[COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Post by Gmork770 »

@cfemen Thanks so much, you're amazing as always!

Anyway I don't think they will remove the console. I mean, this should be the last update, I don't know why they would. I truly hope they won't.
Sorry for the late reply and THANKS again!

Terelyn
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Terelyn »

You can edit your save file with the free online editor.

H4RB1NG3R
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by H4RB1NG3R »

Terelyn wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:55 pm
What save editor?

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

H4RB1NG3R wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:26 pm
Terelyn wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:55 pm
What save editor?
Open browser and sreach in google "save editor online"

messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messiahgov »

Finally, I could find the time to port the excellent DLL Mod Made by KaizerV to the latest Steam version 4.0.67 (idk if it works for GOG!). It wasn't easy for me, as I had to use IL instructions for some code. It's still the same, by me modified in-game menu (originally Made by KaizerV), opened by pressing "N". The console is also unlocked with "F1". The "Move Speed" is set to 6 (default is 5), "Jump Height" to 11 (default is 10) and "Climb Speed" to 5 (default is 2). Additionally, "No Spike/Fall Death" is on/active. All other options (like the "Damage Multiplier") are at default or off. And "default" means, that it's the vanilla value, those in brackets in-game and here.

I can only recommend, to use [Link] to edit the values to your liking, otherwise you always have to set them after each game start. And since some game version, the game hides the mouse (was visible with v1.0.8), so now in fullscreen, it's a bit fiddly to change values (works better in windowed mode, as you can see you mouse on the left border). In the end, it might be better to change the starting values of the mod to your favorite. To do so, open the "..\Blasphemous_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" in dnSpyEx (latest v6.4.0) and navigate to the following:

Assembly-CSharp (0.0.0.0) ---> Assembly-CSharp.dll ---> - (yes, the "-") ---> m3ZzCheatMenu
(I renamed the class in the process)

At "m3ZzCheatMenu", on the right window, scroll all the way down to find this:

Code: Select all

public static bool godmode = false;	// Player can't be hit
	public static bool inffev = false;	// Infinite Fervour
	public static bool nofall = true;	// No Spike or Fall Death	
	public static bool nodrag = false;	// Uncapped Speed	
	public static float DmgMulti = 1f;	// 1 is vanilla default
	public static float SpdMulti = 6f;	// 5 is vanilla default
	public static float JmpMulti = 11f;	// 10 is vanilla default
	public static float CmbMulti = 5f;	// 2 is vanilla default	
	public static bool waveatt = false;	// Wave Attack
To actually edit those values, having scrolled all down, right click on any of those values and select "Edit Method (C#)...". Here you can edit them to your liking and click "Compile" after that. Now you only need to select "File ---> Save Module ---> OK" to save the file.

I hope it helps some, as for me, it's better than a CT table, to have a pre-configured in-game menu. But normally, we would need to edit the DLLs again and again after each update - so let's hope Blasphemous is finally finished. Especially with Blasphemous 2 at hand. ;D

Aeit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aeit »

Can anyone teach me or point to right direction on how you to edit Tears vaule? I can't even find that vaule once. Tried finding by changed, decreased etc

fuckniggers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Post by fuckniggers »

cfemen wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 pm
note : to trigger the "parry finisher" after a successfully auto. parry you need to press the parry key again.
I pressed the parry key after auto parry but it doesn't work, character just plays parry animation

fuckniggers
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Blasphemous

Post by fuckniggers »

fuckniggers wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:28 pm
cfemen wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:06 pm
note : to trigger the "parry finisher" after a successfully auto. parry you need to press the parry key again.
I pressed the parry key after auto parry but it doesn't work, character just plays parry animation
nvm..... skill not unlocked yet