[COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] Blasphemous

Post by messiahgov »

Thank you again for the mod! I like it to have something in-game just by pressing a button or even have it auto-activated. This is really nice. =) It feels more like a mod, than a cheat. :D

On the new version for v1.0.8, can it be that there is some enemy hitting issue? Please try it for yourself with a Damage Modifier of 1, it seems as the first two slashes hit, the third not, but the fourth hits again with the basic combo. Also, as an example, I had some problems to hit those bigger flying phantoms, which where no problem at v1.0.6., those were really hard to hit at all, equal what I tried. It seemed to be random, if a slash hits. I also noticed, that those sand crawling enemies, which jump straight out to go below the sand again, had some graphics glitches at encountering them. I tried vanilla v1.0.6 and modded v1.0.6 (yours+my edit) and all work normal, as well all of them for v1.0.8 (vanilla works, modded not). I was editing your new version for me again and noticed that weird behaviour. :/ My knowledge is by far not enough to analyse this, so I just ask if it's the same for others maybe?

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

kaizerv wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:09 pm
messiahgov wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:03 pm
Here's my edited version of KaizerV's Unity DLL mod (Thanks for your work!!) still working for v1.0.6 .
Hey, very nice. Like I said previously, anyone can learn from it or modify to their liking.
roioros wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:18 pm
Hi!

Could someone update the cheat table to make it work in the latest version (1.0.8)?

Thanks a lot!
If for the cheat table, there's some chance it still works for 1.0.8. I'm just throwing codes all over the place :P. Maybe someone else can help to update?

I have been reluctant to update the mod bcus the new update only had bug fix without post content, albeit an important one for the player. yet here we're, the mod for 1.0.8 is tested n ready.

- Changelog 1.0.8 - password: fearless
*Add unlock wave attack at early stage of the game. Need at least upgrade for the charge attack.
*Unlock Console for other input cheats

Alright, Pika-out

edit: you can edit your own preference start value using messiahgov post, so kudos to him. Gonna agree though the start value are too big but I need it for testing n running from one place to another in-game.
Please tell me that we can have the wave attack without charging too ? It's possible ? :wub:

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:37 am
Please tell me that we can have the wave attack without charging too ? It's possible ? :wub:
Lol, I did have some ambition trying to change the basic attack into the wave attack without success. I did manage to shorten the charging time to zero, seems faster imo, but the animation function probably has some delay also.
messiahgov wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:28 pm
Thank you again for the mod! I like it to have something in-game just by pressing a button or even have it auto-activated. This is really nice. =) It feels more like a mod, than a cheat. :D

On the new version for v1.0.8, can it be that there is some enemy hitting issue? Please try it for yourself with a Damage Modifier of 1, it seems as ....
I didn't test it for 1x damage. Maybe tonight if I have some free time.

Edit: I fcked one line from the code which not even related to the cheat...sigh. sorry about that, here's a fix. Probably gonna fix the previous post too if I can edit it back.

password:fearless
Attachments
BlasphemousMod1.0.8.zip
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 185 times

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

kaizerv wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:07 am
Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:37 am
Lol, I did have some ambition trying to change the basic attack into the wave attack without success. I did manage to shorten the charging time to zero, seems faster imo, but the animation function probably has some delay also.
Well it's already something i guess! Thank you so much!! By the way, you know the increasing the speed of the character increase the speed of some other enemies ? I don't remember if this happened in the old 1.0.6 as well or it's something new for the 1.0.8 : :-?

messiahgov
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by messiahgov »

Yeah it seems like the hitting issue is fixed with the new update. :D Thank you KaizerV!
And so here's the edited version again for v1.0.8:
Blasphemous 1.0.8 Cheat DLL Mod 2.0b m3Zz Edit.7z
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
Password: fearless

kaizerv
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kaizerv »

Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:19 pm
Well it's already something i guess! Thank you so much!! By the way, you know the increasing the speed of the character increase the speed of some other enemies ? I don't remember if this happened in the old 1.0.6 as well or it's something new for the 1.0.8 : :-?
This is caused by my laziness in finding the player only if statement. I fully knew the speed is shared by the player + 3 enemies + 1 boss. A compare should solve the problem, but then again, maybe the next version. N yeah, it should happen on the previous 1.0.6 version as well.

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

kaizerv wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:58 am
Luke76bg wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:19 pm
This is caused by my laziness in finding the player only if statement. I fully knew the speed is shared by the player + 3 enemies + 1 boss. A compare should solve the problem, but then again, maybe the next version. N yeah, it should happen on the previous 1.0.6 version as well.
oh ok don't worry! ^^

Pur
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pur »

Any update for the latest version, 1.012?

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Pur wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:52 pm
Any update for the latest version, 1.012?
my table for v1.0.9 is still working fine, i just tested it on 1.0.12

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

So I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but if you do a 4byte search for 1 while you're on the ground and 0 after you jump and keep doing that, you'll eventually get to a value that if you freeze at 1, you'll have multi-jump.

However, if you let yourself fall too far you'll go into the fall animation which you can't jump out of, and like the problem that was happening with the super walk, it doesn't appear to carry over between rooms. I attempted to find a pointer, but I couldn't find any static ones.

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

Also, is it possible for someone to make a script so that when you save, enemies just don't respawn? Normally that'd be a problem since you more or less need to farm them for large amounts of tears, but with the table having a way to set the amount of tears you have, it's a non-issue.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

SaucyJack wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:39 am
So I'm not sure if this helps anyone, but if you do a 4byte search for 1 while you're on the ground and 0 after you jump and keep doing that, you'll eventually get to a value that if you freeze at 1, you'll have multi-jump.

However, if you let yourself fall too far you'll go into the fall animation which you can't jump out of, and like the problem that was happening with the super walk, it doesn't appear to carry over between rooms. I attempted to find a pointer, but I couldn't find any static ones.
well, you found the IsGrounded flag
isGrounded sets the JumpTimer to 0f <- the better injection point
i just updated my table on page 1 with a Inf. Jumps(+higher) script, my script also manipulates the "fall animation issue" (too high velocity)
give it a try :)

SaucyJack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SaucyJack »

Thanks so much!

For anyone using the inf jump script, know that you have to turn it off if you want to drop to a platform below you.

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

SaucyJack wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:45 pm
Thanks so much!

For anyone using the inf jump script, know that you have to turn it off if you want to drop to a platform below you.
glad you like it :)

//

just updated the table again, i was not satisfied with my "Inf. Flasks" script.
added "Ignore Flask" -> heal regardless of the flask amount.

Gmork770
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gmork770 »

Hello everyone :)

First of all, I truly hope everyone of you gyus is allright and that the current situation with the virus has not brought or is bringing too many difficulties to you and to your families and friends.

I'm new to this community; I discovered it just for some months, but I immediately realized that the work some of you do on their cheat tables is really amazing. My name is Stefano, I'm from Italy and I am spending these weeks, among the other things, playing PC games at home (and I really hope you can play and relax as well, until all this comes to an end).

Coming to the reason for my post, I've been playing Blasphemous for a while, I have the Steam version 1.0.13 and cfemen's table works great, despite not having tried all the options (big thanks cfemen for the table).
But, I wanted to ask to you (especially to The_Podstanar who created the Assembly-CSharp.dll file that enables in-game Console) if it would be difficult to create an updated 1.0.13 version of the dll for being able to use the GodMode command so the enemies can't hit you (or maybe including it in a cheat table). I would really love to be able to use that option, it would make the game so much better! I know that there are more patches coming but, from what I could understand, I don't think it will happen very soon and maybe it will be possible to use it for a reasonably long time.
However, it's your decision. I don't know much about cheat developing and programming, so see if it's worth it. But if someone could do it, I would be immensely grateful!!! :D

Sorry in advance if I missed something or if my English was not perfect :oops:

Huge thanks guys for your time and for any kind help you can give! Stay safe :)