Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by abluedragon »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:41 pm
Now images are too small to be able to read them, but i figured it out anyway, it's fixed.
Tell me does it work.
Well... I do not take damage from enemies, ... but I also cannot dash into the metal chests so... not exactly ideal--

but thanks for your effort!
Last edited by abluedragon on Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

I love how playing this again i realise how easy and short the stages are.

That's fine except the flying stages make me tear my hair out. The flying is so janky, is there an unlimited time cheat?

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

abluedragon wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm
Well... I do not take damage from enemies, ... but I also cannot dash into the metal chests so... not exactly ideal--

I have no idea what are you talking about.. all chests are breakable, except the ones you need the key for. Also some of them can be broken with supercharge ability.
Last edited by The_Podstanar on Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:40 pm
abluedragon wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:59 pm

I have no idea what are you talking about.. all chests are breakable, except the ones you need the key for. Also some of them can be broken with supercharge ability.
Ah yes, but when I activate the code - I find that I can no longer damage the metal chests. The dash does no damage when the code is active.

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

I don't collect a lot of stuff during my playthrough, so i didn't even notice that. Anyway, i don't find it important.

RileyVace
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RileyVace »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:27 pm
I don't collect a lot of stuff during my playthrough, so i didn't even notice that. Anyway, i don't find it important.
Others might though

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

dud wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:48 pm
oh ok i see , but now that this little bug emerged could you fix it ? collect everything is necessary whatever we care or not in order of unlock the final levels
RileyVace wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:49 pm
Others might though
Easy solution: disable the cheat, collect, re-enable.
Again, sorry but don't have time for it. I shared what i have and use, i didn't say i'm taking requests.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Thread cleaned.

@dud: Please stop heckling people. Someone shares their cheats, be grateful and take it as is. They don't owe you anything.

Remember please and thank you will take you a long way, being rude won't :)

abluedragon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abluedragon »

dud wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:40 pm
STN wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:05 pm
Thread cleaned.

@dud: Please stop heckling people. Someone shares their cheats, be grateful and take it as is. They don't owe you anything.

Remember please and thank you will take you a long way, being rude won't :)
he is rude and non generous , i am not rude and yes i am grateful , but the luck of generousity is rude and unfair , it wouldn't coast anything to him, and since there are people who aren't good at this stuff and only meet obstructionism when they try to learn , then ask become the only option so yes everyone must be generous and share their mods, after all like i said it doesn't coast them anything , it doesn't really matter if nothing can't force them , it's a matter of common sense and generousity , not to mention that with all the stupid competitivity it is even harder to fucking learn something because some people want to keep all the best knowledge for themselves , some other idiots are handicapped and think that some things must be a secret for no reason, so at this point at least share without be so problematic, but besides that is clear that we are all grateful , but not with those idiots who decide to not be generous besides the fact that it wouldn't coast them anything , but what the fuck you could possibly understand, you are defending him only because it is a modder like you
Alright gonna have to stop you right there. First of all, they DID link to tutorials. Secondly, you're not --owed-- anybody's time. They were nice enough to release what they'd made for themselves, and even made it work on the Steam version, which they didn't need to do. They've been more than generous.

To The_Podstanar, if you read this -- thanks for the effort you've put in! I completely understand not having the time or want to develop something like this further! As you've yourself stated, it's absolutely possible to disable the cheat temporarily in order to use the bash attack, which is what I've been doing.

myrendil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by myrendil »

Regarding the godmode cheat that's been posted so far and that other statement about it making things not breakable... it does other things too. Here's what I noticed.

I used it specifically to beat Gulp, who is awful and the worst.

1: It worked exactly as advertised. I cannot be touched at all. Which is awesome. It doesn't even "Hit" me only to have the hit not count against my dragonfly.
2: Steel barrels are no longer able to be interacted with. As in I can't ram them. I think it registers a "hit" when you ram something, in the way that this cheat stops, or something like that. You run towards them, and they don't budge. I suspect this is what the other person was talking about, the breakable/manipulable metal objects no longer being manipulable.
3: Bombs no longer hurt Gulp. When they explode, he takes no damage, even if they blow right next to him. Didn't try ramming the bombs instead of flaming them, but they don't light if you do that, so there wasn't much reason to.

Anyway, was trying to go for a "perfect" for the skill point, but I goofed. So maybe once I unlock the superflame, maybe that'll hurt him. I hope.

But yeah. Just to help dissect what the other poster was talking about, and further nail out what this table did or didn't do correctly.

Also, can confirm, a time freeze would be nice, for the flying levels, because whoever designed those is actually satan.

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

super jump please or a way to set jump height

The_Podstanar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The_Podstanar »

Updated table with Undead option. Basically enemies will be able to hit you, but you won't die.

Silvercirclesurfer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Silvercirclesurfer »

Does anyone have an idea to stop the timer?
I've already tried to search for an unknown variable myself.
Unfortunately, it was not successful.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Silvercirclesurfer wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:31 pm
Does anyone have an idea to stop the timer?
I've already tried to search for an unknown variable myself.
Unfortunately, it was not successful.
Calculate your start timer in seconds and milli-seconds.

Search for a float between 0 and your calculated values.

Then search for a decreased value until you get it.

You should be able to find it fast.

GamerCare
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by GamerCare »

40 GB available space
The files are too big. Isn't Nintendo version only 6.3 GB?

I think i will pass... my internet is too slow :dry: