Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Life
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by Life »

codenamegamma wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:23 pm
It's not just you. finding ANY pointer has been impossible. all the functions that touch gems, or orbs or timers are all wrapped in a function that tracks those things, and even nopping out the call to the function doesn't break those numbers changing. it's a difficult one for sure.
Well about that.. I was able to find pointers related to the flight as the previous post mentions (when Spyro steps onto the platform with the power-up, a value is set from 0 to 1). I was able to find pointers to those (they work through restart but only for save 1 in Spyro 2).

Additionally, I was able to find pointers for the Green gem value count in Spyro 2 (only for save 1 and 2).
I'll link that table here if you want. Maybe someone can do something with what I found.. idk lmao

Currently doing a level 15 pointer scan with maps for super flight..

Edit:

Updated table to include "Ghetto Super Jump" discovered by goldentoad and Red Gem ptr.
Current progress on ptr scan..
[Link]
Attachments
Sypro-Win64-Shipping - production.CT
UPDATED to add "Ghetto Super Jump" as discovered by goldentoad.
Added pointer for red gem for save slot 1.

Note: I may be mistaken but I believe the gem count actually points to each level's gems vs overall gem count. Use with caution.
(287.2 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
Sypro-Win64-Shipping - production.CT
(271.68 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by Life on Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codenamegamma »

Life wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:38 pm
Well about that.. I was able to find pointers related to the flight as the previous post mentions (when Spyro steps onto the platform with the power-up, a value is set from 0 to 1). I was able to find pointers to those (they work through restart but only for save 1 in Spyro 2).

Additionally, I was able to find pointers for the Green gem value in Spyro 2 (only for save 1 and 2).
I'll link that table here if you want. Maybe someone can do something with what I found.. idk lmao

Definitely, i can check out the assembly, and maybe find something we can make a real hook with so we don't have to go looking for pointers.

Life
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life »

codenamegamma wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:46 pm
Life wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Additionally, I was able to find pointers for the Green gem value in Spyro 2 (only for save 1 and 2).

Definitely, i can check out the assembly, and maybe find something we can make a real hook with so we don't have to go looking for pointers.
Updated my post with table.

Rcon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rcon »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:57 pm
The Universal Unreal Engine Console unlocker by me and SunBeam works with this game so you can use that for console commands: [Link]
I just wanted to add with UUE- some commands do work.
You can type in toggledebugcamera and type in teleport. You can teleport anywhere on the map, for example high places like tree tops. Just have to be careful and know where the camera is pointing- you will be teleported right in front.

slomo Will change speed, 1=normal, 2=double.
Setsize Setsize 1= normal size. 2= double the size of spyro...

Ill find some more.

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codenamegamma »

Rcon wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:28 am
Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:57 pm
The Universal Unreal Engine Console unlocker by me and SunBeam works with this game so you can use that for console commands: [Link]
I just wanted to add with UUE- some commands do work.
You can type in toggledebugcamera and type in teleport. You can teleport anywhere on the map, for example high places like tree tops. Just have to be careful and know where the camera is pointing- you will be teleported right in front.

slomo Will change speed, 1=normal, 2=double.
Setsize Setsize 1= normal size. 2= double the size of spyro...

Ill find some more.
please let me know what you find, slowmo didn't ever seem to do anything for me, and i went though a list of common commands and only found like 1 or two. completely forgot about teleport as well.

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by goldentoad »

A note for those who don't know, you can rename/delete the intro videos to go straight to the main menu.
[Link]
Really helps when you're repeatedly restarting the game.
Last edited by goldentoad on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Life
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life »

goldentoad wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:33 am
Thanks for taking the time to look into it.
Two janky ways of 'flight' i've found in the meantime:

The tried and true of taking the write opcode of the player coordinates
movaps [rbx+000001A0],xmm13 (44 0F 29 AB A0 01 00 00 44)

and using something like
cmp [rbx],#2089529056 //Compares out player
jne originalcode
movq [rbx+000001A0],xmm13 //Only moves first two parts of xmm that holds the other two axis, 3rd part that holds height axis effectively nop'd

to prevent writes to the height axis and I can use hotkeys to +20 and -20 to the height axis to go up and down

Other way is moon jumping.
The result of another flag. 0 on the ground, 1 after a jump until the ground is touched again.
inc [rbx+0000042C] (FF 83 2C 04 00 00 48 8B CB E8 A0)
must be nop'd and when it is
inc [rbx+0000042C] (FF 83 2C 04 00 00 48 8B CB E8 32)
will run which also must be nop'd

Nop them both out and you can jump as high as you want, glide, and (for me using an xbox controller) use Y to resume gaining height and glide again.

Also a note for those who don't know, you can rename/delete the intro videos to go straight to the main menu.
[Link]
Really helps when you're repeatedly restarting the game.
Thank you for the helpful info.

I’m still doing the level 15 pointerscan..
[Link]

I have a feeling though it won’t return anything useful lmao

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Life wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 am
Thank you for the helpful info.

I’m still doing the level 15 pointerscan..
[Link]

I have a feeling though it won’t return anything useful lmao
Best of luck. Like the other poster, I found the player coordinate pointers right away, but for the flight powerup, i kept thinking my generated pointermaps were messed up and redid them over and over. Wasted a couple hours on the wrong track lol. I remember something like 10 years ago trying to find it on epsxe with the gameshark plugin and it just crashed when used on a level without a power up station. Was hoping it was different for this version. Of course my impatient self canceling pointer scans after 5min doesn't help haha

rodi18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi18 »

unfortunately the fearlessrevolution trainer is paid :(

Life
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life »

goldentoad wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:33 am
inc [rbx+0000042C] (FF 83 2C 04 00 00 48 8B CB E8 A0)
must be nop'd and when it is
inc [rbx+0000042C] (FF 83 2C 04 00 00 48 8B CB E8 32)
will run which also must be nop'd
Nop them both out and you can jump as high as you want, glide, and (for me using an xbox controller) use Y to resume gaining height and glide again.
Hope you don't mind, I added updated my table to include this. Works great btw. lol

Still doing scan btw:
[Link]

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Feel free to. That's why I posted.

Not use to doing it, but I tried finding the pointer the old fashion 'manuel' way where you scan for an address holding the current address as a value and work backwards with offsets. I couldn't even get a single result.

I also have a suspicion the game flushes/reallocates address sometimes while in a level. Sometimes I would be doing several unchanged searches in a row without losing any results and, just from standing still, the next search would drop by hundreds of results. Usually I only see this with loading screens/level transitions. I might be wrong though because it doesn't happen often enough to prove it.

With finding the flight 0/1, it came from just an educated guess as i've seen several games use true/false booleans for conditions on a player. There may be other addresses that can lead to the same result from changed/unchanged searches with/without the powerup being active. Of course if you freeze the wrong thing the game will crash and you'll lose all results. Might be worth looking at low (0-5) numbers first. I've seen player conditions that use 0/2,0/3,ect. in other games for off/on. Floats might be tied to animation/lighting changes and might be more prone to crashing.

Going to play through the game and unlock everything before going back to test. An idea might be to try changed/unchanged only while gliding/flying while having/not having the powerup. There's also the flying stages that give the powerup without the UI changes which might cut down on results. I don't know yet if the game flushes memory when using the portal. Might want to try to get some pointers and see if the address change to find out.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

the mod for the infinite cronometer only work in spyro 1 and 2 , in spyro 3 the chronometer get stopped alright , but only visually, while in truth it is still terminating ,infact all of a sudden in any time trial of spyro 3 you will see the game over screen at some point even with that mod active

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

somehow i managed to active the console command panel in the game using the program created by sunbeam and Rcon, but i don't know what is the command to active the fly mode

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

also when i press ctrl-end to find the AOB i get those errors:
>> ERROR <<Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_ALLOWCHEATSCALL_KEY'! Hook not set.
>> ERROR <<Can't find pattern for block 'AOB_ENGINEVERSION_KEY'! Hook not set.
>> ERROR <<One or more critical AOB offsets weren't found: tools aren't compatible with this game's version.

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codenamegamma »

grog wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 pm
somehow i managed to active the console command panel in the game using the program created by sunbeam and Rcon, but i don't know what is the command to active the fly mode
i said previously in the thread that it works. i also said commands like god, fly, and ghost while they activate they don't do anything.