[COMPLETED] [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: [Request] spyro the dragon reignited trilogy

Post by thorxic »

Thanks hell of a lot for adding these new options.
It means a lot to me.

CrimsonT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CrimsonT »

The_Podstanar wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:47 pm
Disable Timer cheat added.
Thank you so much Podstanar, it makes those levels so much easier. :)

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

disable time not working well, yes work but the time expired always when is enabled on the time trials

goldentoad
Cheater
Cheater

Post by goldentoad »

Last edited by goldentoad on Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

noidbergr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noidbergr »

goldentoad wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:32 am
Spent quite a while trying to figure out the super flight power up on the HOODLUM version.
Tried it out on the first spyro 2 level.
The powerup's timer was a float value that increased from 0 and when it reached 22 the power up ended. (A 22 second timer that counts up instead of down)
The powerup itself seems to be a flag. Single byte, 0 when off, 1 when on.
Problem is, it doesn't seem to exist in memory until the first time the powerup gate is touched. After that it stays and can even be used after going to another level. There's an opcode that reads it at the start of every glide once it exists.

The aob to find the (shared) opcode that writes the flag when going through the powerup gate is
89 5A 08 85 C9
Opcode is
[rdx+08],ebx

Maybe someone better at assembly can figure out how to activate the powerup without first touching the gate or make a substitute for infinite flight.
maybe it would be possible to give a tutorial to follow so we can use on own games? :| :|
i am alright on going to level and activate first every time. just not knowing how to use on own game. thank you!!

(sorry if my english is bad)

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

cool, that powerup is really important, what about the super horn charge powerup? it also exist since the first game, in spyro 2 it can be used in all the time trials by default, while in spyro 1 you can use it in those speed pads, it is faster and stronger and it also allow to perform better jumps, it would be perfect with the fly powerup, and maybe is always based on the flag 0\1 system

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

add please :
1)all gems for level single
2) all gems for all levels
3) Reset gems status from guides menu (for some levels have glitches and not can be complete 100%)

TheParabola
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheParabola »

Nevermind all the gem nonsense. adjusting run speed and jump height would make some of the wonky 1990s issues they left in the game a lot less annoying :)

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

in the level dino mines i have 701/700 gems how fix?

rodi18
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rodi18 »

eyesblue1988 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:44 pm
in the level dino mines i have 701/700 gems how fix?
forget it, you have always taken all the gems. 100%
it happened to me on ps4 too, but I still platinumized it

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

add to the cheat table unlock all the levels thanks
Last edited by eyesblue1988 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

grog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by grog »

the problem of the broken god mode can be solved by activating always and constantly the in-game cheat for invincibility: there in one level of the second world were you can be temporary invincible and untouchable , that feature would be perfect if it become permanent because it is already made to not conflict with anything , basically it is like the temporary power to fly or to get the powerup for the charge, you pass trough the altar and you become invincible for some seconds

Life
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life »

goldentoad wrote:
Spent quite a while trying to figure out the super flight power up on the HOODLUM version.
The powerup's timer was a float value that increased from 0 and when it reached 22 the power up ended. (A 22 second timer that counts up instead of down)
Problem is, it doesn't seem to exist in memory until the first time the powerup gate is touched. After that it stays and can even be used after going to another level. There's an opcode that reads it at the start of every glide once it exists.

The aob to find the (shared) opcode that writes the flag when going through the powerup gate is
89 5A 08 85 C9
Opcode is
[rdx+08],ebx

Maybe someone better at assembly can figure out how to activate the powerup without first touching the gate or make a substitute for infinite flight.
I've been working on finding the base pointer for this for 2 days now. Not sure if I'm just an idiot or finding the base pointer for this specific value is difficult. Either way, +1 for someone to help.

codenamegamma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by codenamegamma »

Life wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:15 pm
goldentoad wrote:

89 5A 08 85 C9
Opcode is
[rdx+08],ebx

I've been working on finding the base pointer for this for 2 days now. Not sure if I'm just an idiot or finding the base pointer for this specific value is difficult. Either way, +1 for someone to help.
It's not just you. finding ANY pointer has been impossible. all the functions that touch gems, or orbs or timers are all wrapped in a function that tracks those things, and even nopping out the call to the function doesn't break those numbers changing. it's a difficult one for sure.

I did manage to make hooks for Player X,Y,Z and a complete freecam, also wrote a hook that has the coordinates for how far the camera is from the player so that's nice for some things but not really.

One thing that does work but not many people seem to know is Sunbeam's Universal Console Enabler. since it's mostly stock unreal that works fine for this, but even if you do get it enabled the only thing useful is changing the FOV and enabling the debug camera. cheats like "God" "Ghost" "Fly" while they "enable" they don't do anything in spyro. the only person who could be really helpful is Sunbeam since as far as i can tell he knows the most about these unreal engine games.

the universal console enabler also can dump functions and objects, but it's not all that helpful sadly or maybe it is, but i just don't know what i'm doing.

eyesblue1988
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eyesblue1988 »

add to cheat table mode noclip thanks