[Request] Lost Odyssey- Xenia emulator

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Lost Odyssey- Xenia emulator

Post by eugene9 »

Nevermind, found some of the addresses I ever wanted:

Jansen's stats (not yet, it only affects numbers in the stats' menu)
Jansen's weapon slot
Jansen's ring slot
Jansen's accesory slots
Jansen's inf. MP and HP

It would not have been possible without your help and the accessory pointers in your table. There are no words to express how grateful I am. Since 2008 (when I bought my first copy of this game, all I ever wanted is to make Jansen a full offensive/support caster. Today marks a huge step in accomplishing this. And, again, all thanks to you :)

Still some things to figure out: unlock some more accesory slots and alter some of his skills learnt by levelling up.

EDIT: It seems that Float Big Endian stats do only affects numbers in the menu, they have no effect in battle though.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Found values which determine the number of accessories a character (mortal) can equip (up to 4).

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Yeah, I was having a hard time finding battle HP and party gc, or whatever it was called. I only found Kaim's out of battle HP and thinking of it to be more of a restore after battle method at the moment. I can't seem to get out of the cages so I'm really just stuck for now.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

HimoShifu wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:20 pm
Yeah, I was having a hard time finding battle HP and party gc, or whatever it was called. I only found Kaim's out of battle HP and thinking of it to be more of a restore after battle method at the moment. I can't seem to get out of the cages so I'm really just stuck for now.
When searching for some Float Big Endian values in battle (or 4 Byte Big Endian, I cannot remember now) I've found some parameters as regards Jansen's magic attack, HP and MP when he's in battle. However, it seems to be capped to its max magic attack when hitting 99 lvl. So.... I'm stuck too.

In any case, I've been trying to find a way to activate buffs like Mindus (M. Attack Up) without success. Do you know any effective way for searching for buffs via Cheat Engine?

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

eugene9 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:55 pm
Found values which determine the number of accessories a character (mortal) can equip (up to 4).
Anything you find, can you please post addresses or the modified cheat table?

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

HimoShifu wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:48 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Of course! So far, I've found the following features:

- Characters' weapon, ring and accessories slots.
- Infinite HP/MP when in battle (also that restoring method after each battle you said previously).
- Weapons' parameters (Attack and Defense).
- As regards accessories the max number of slots avaliable for each character are 5 (4 of them are visible)

And this is all I have so far. I must admit that I'm only working on mortal characters (especially Jansen as he's my favourite character). If you're interested in some of these features, let me know and I tell you how I've found them (as my table may not work for you). What about you? Have you found anything interesting? Have you got any experience in finding buffs?

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

eugene9 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:51 pm
HimoShifu wrote:
eugene9 wrote:

- Infinite HP/MP when in battle (also that restoring method after each battle you said previously).
- As regards accessories the max number of slots avaliable for each character are 5 (4 of them are visible)

And this is all I have so far. I must admit that I'm only working on mortal characters (especially Jansen as he's my favourite character). If you're interested in some of these features, let me know and I tell you how I've found them (as my table may not work for you). What about you? Have you found anything interesting? Have you got any experience in finding buffs?
Post your current table and I'll see if it works for me. Not sure why it wouldn't. BTW, have you got past the jail cell part? I can't get any further and my game crashes every time I switch back to Kaim.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

HimoShifu wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:41 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:51 pm
HimoShifu wrote:

Post your current table and I'll see if it works for me. Not sure why it wouldn't. BTW, have you got past the jail cell part? I can't get any further and my game crashes every time I switch back to Kaim.
Me neither, I'm sick and tired of trying to pass the jail cell part and those magic-absorbing worms. It always freezes randomly. Gonna post my table in a couple of hours.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

This is the table I'm using.
Attachments
Lost Odyssey (Jansen).CT
(3.59 KiB) Downloaded 220 times

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

eugene9 wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:56 pm
This is the table I'm using.
PS: Any idea about characters' codes? I mean the one you're controlling when moving around. Perhaps there's a way to edit that also.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

[Link] I've managed to edit his skills by default when levelling up. Now he can be as powerful as any immortal mage :D :D :D

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Irishknightmare »

I'm not in any way an expert of cheat engine, but I've found address for all the material components in game and figured I'd share in case anyone wanted. Also if the sound ever cuts out in a cutscene (such as in grand staff disk 1), use the save anywhere code to save and reload the game to fix it, since the game will crash if the sound is out in certain areas.
Lost Odyssey.CT
(53.58 KiB) Downloaded 202 times

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I combined and added a few things to your tables. I added pointers to HP, MP, and equipment for Kaim, Seth, Jansen, and Cooke. You can set them to have up to 8 accessories each, the game UI gets weird if you have more than 4 though.
Attachments
Lost Odyssey V2.CT
(186.58 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Found Skills for Kaim, Seth, Jansen, and Cooke (not far enough in the story for the rest but I'll add them when I get there). You can change the number of slots for immortal characters and change any of their skills freely (there are even some skills that aren't available in game).
Attachments
Lost Odyssey.CT
(480.64 KiB) Downloaded 178 times

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 am
I combined and added a few things to your tables. I added pointers to HP, MP, and equipment for Kaim, Seth, Jansen, and Cooke. You can set them to have up to 8 accessories each, the game UI gets weird if you have more than 4 though.
That's great! Did you manage to find stats like magic attack or buffs? It's driving me crazy!!!