Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Lost Odyssey- Xenia emulator

Post by Irishknightmare »

eugene9 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:01 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 am
I combined and added a few things to your tables. I added pointers to HP, MP, and equipment for Kaim, Seth, Jansen, and Cooke. You can set them to have up to 8 accessories each, the game UI gets weird if you have more than 4 though.
That's great! Did you manage to find stats like magic attack or buffs? It's driving me crazy!!!
I haven't, I think stats in battle are calculated at the start of battle and are dependent on the position of the character in the formation. I managed to find and change them, but they revert at the end of battle and if the formation changes then the pointers change too.

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Irishknightmare wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:10 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:01 pm
Irishknightmare wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:45 am
I combined and added a few things to your tables. I added pointers to HP, MP, and equipment for Kaim, Seth, Jansen, and Cooke. You can set them to have up to 8 accessories each, the game UI gets weird if you have more than 4 though.
That's great! Did you manage to find stats like magic attack or buffs? It's driving me crazy!!!
I haven't, I think stats in battle are calculated at the start of battle and are dependent on the position of the character in the formation. I managed to find and change them, but they revert at the end of battle and if the formation changes then the pointers change too.
It seems they are very complex, so it's a hopeless case. Otherwise, I've managed to figure out other aspects such as buffs s :)

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Well, for me that's all. Now I have everything I always wanted in this game; I can finally make a solo run with Jansen. Just one thing missed: to change moving character but I have no idea how to start with that. In any case, now it's time to play this amazing game again :wub:

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I added a learned skills section under each character, before you could only replace skills but now you can add new ones for mortals and learn skills for immortals. I didn't put the skill name for each of them, but they are in the same order as the skill table (or you could just toggle them all on to learn every skill).
Attachments
Lost Odyssey.CT
(897.73 KiB) Downloaded 147 times

Irishknightmare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Last update for now, added all characters to the table
Attachments
Lost Odyssey.CT
(1.91 MiB) Downloaded 191 times

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Can someone give me a step by step how to get past the jail/cage scene. No matter what, I keep crashing when switching between cages.

Also, great work on the tables. I looked at them and tried to give Jansen everything, but he still couldn't use the skills. Maybe I'm missing something?

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

I've spent some time to label the "learned" skills, which appear to have to be learned in order to use them as a skill. Also marked "-- SKILL ## --" as when a mortal no longer learns skills, so they are essentially free I believe. Found that if you don't add slot seeds to a mortal, after 20, the skills unequip from the mortal. Also found like 6 more skills to assign a player:

cc:Half All Magic
d4:Ultimate Hit
d7:1 Turn Cast
d8:Counter 2
d9:Spell Counter 2
da:Weapon Guard 2
db:Reduce Casting Time 3

Not sure if the reduce casting time 3 actually works. Wonder if they are actually tied to DLC.
Attachments
Lost Odyssey-xenia-updated.CT
Labeled Learned Skills
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 223 times

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

Greetings, I've stopped modding Lost Odyssey as I've found everything I've ever wanted, as I said before.

For going beyond the cell scene, you need to have "Save anywhere" function active (192). When you have control over Kaim in the cell, save the game . Next time you load your game, you can continue playing bug-free.

As for skills, well, I discovered that there are two types of cheats: one enabling the skill appear on the menu (not usable in battle) and another one which makes them usable in battle. Maybe you're enabling these skills to appear on the skill menu but not in battle.

In any case, here you are my personal table (the one I use for my Jansen's solo-run).
Attachments
Lost Odyssey Immortal Jansen.CT
(18.8 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

eugene9 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:08 pm
Greetings, I've stopped modding Lost Odyssey as I've found everything I've ever wanted, as I said before.

For going beyond the cell scene, you need to have "Save anywhere" function active (192). When you have control over Kaim in the cell, save the game . Next time you load your game, you can continue playing bug-free.

As for skills, well, I discovered that there are two types of cheats: one enabling the skill appear on the menu (not usable in battle) and another one which makes them usable in battle. Maybe you're enabling these skills to appear on the skill menu but not in battle.

In any case, here you are my personal table (the one I use for my Jansen's solo-run).
I see your addresses are way off mine. I do not know why, but +100000000 hex on my table addresses get to your memory region. What OS are you using?

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

Ok, I figured out why things like 1 turn cast and reduce casting time 3 wasn't working on my drop downs. I had the wrong values. Updated it now.

I've added one with the name (Eugene9) in the name of the file. Eugene, can you see if all those work for you, I honestly don't know how you are getting +10000000 hex on your addresses.
Attachments
Lost Odyssey-xenia-updated(Eugene9).CT
Should have offsets for Euegen's values??
(2.13 MiB) Downloaded 240 times
Lost Odyssey-xenia-updated.CT
Updated skill drop down list
(2.29 MiB) Downloaded 266 times

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

hahahahaha sounds great! my version is 4D5307FA

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

btw, thank you very much for the compilation, you've saved me a lot of work :)

HimoShifu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HimoShifu »

eugene9 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:28 pm
DId my Eugene9 file work for you?

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

HimoShifu wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:42 pm
eugene9 wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:28 pm
DId my Eugene9 file work for you?
flawlessly, thanks :)

eugene9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eugene9 »

FOUND IT!!! NOW I CAN CHANGE MOVING CHARACTERS!!!! SDFGFDGHGFHJFGK

[Link]