We're giving away Borderlands 3 gift key. Click here!

[COMPLETED] ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
A3you
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by A3you » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am

fearless123456 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:05 am
Test scripts: Give Neuron Energy, Unlock Skill Quickly (without having to hold down button), Allow Generation Skip (thank you to Fling), Give Reinforcement Points
Show

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>59</ID>
      <Description>"Give Neuron Energy"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-08-31
  Author : 0

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(neuron,Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 88 3C 01 00 00 E8 40) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CC3)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov [rax+0000013C],(float)9999.00

  movss xmm1,[rax+0000013C]
  jmp return

neuron:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:
registersymbol(neuron)

[DISABLE]

neuron:
  db F3 0F 10 88 3C 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(neuron)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CC3

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782C8B: 49 8D 8E 08 02 00 00     -  lea rcx,[r14+00000208]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782C92: 48 89 83 E0 02 00 00     -  mov [rbx+000002E0],rax
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782C99: 49 8B 86 98 00 00 00     -  mov rax,[r14+00000098]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CA0: 4C 89 B0 E8 02 00 00     -  mov [rax+000002E8],r14
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CA7: E8 04 58 30 00           -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+A884B0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CAC: 84 C0                    -  test al,al
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CAE: 74 20                    -  je Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+782CD0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CB0: 49 8D 8E 08 02 00 00     -  lea rcx,[r14+00000208]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CB7: E8 A4 06 30 00           -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+A83360
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CBC: 49 8B 8E 80 00 00 00     -  mov rcx,[r14+00000080]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CC3: F3 0F 10 88 3C 01 00 00  -  movss xmm1,[rax+0000013C]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CCB: E8 40 86 00 00           -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+78B310
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CD0: 49 8B 9E 80 00 00 00     -  mov rbx,[r14+00000080]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CD7: E8 94 04 24 01           -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+19C3170
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CDC: 4C 8B 03                 -  mov r8,[rbx]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CDF: 48 8B D0                 -  mov rdx,rax
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CE2: 48 8B CB                 -  mov rcx,rbx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CE5: 48 89 44 24 50           -  mov [rsp+50],rax
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CEA: 41 FF 90 E0 05 00 00     -  call qword ptr [r8+000005E0]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CF1: 48 8B D8                 -  mov rbx,rax
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+782CF4: 48 85 C0                 -  test rax,rax
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>64</ID>
      <Description>"Unlock Skill Quickly "</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-08-31
  Author : 0

  This script does blah blah blah
}

define(address,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1930)
define(bytes,F3 0F 58 89 1C 01 00 00)

[ENABLE]

assert(address,bytes)
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1930)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  push edx
//  mov edx,[rcx+00000108]
//  mov [rcx+0000011C],edx

  pop edx
//  mov [rcx+0000011C],(float)1000.0
  addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
  addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]




  jmp return

address:
  jmp newmem
  nop 3
return:

[DISABLE]

address:
  db bytes
  // addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]

dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1930

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1926: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1927: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1928: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1929: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192A: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192B: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192C: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192D: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192E: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D192F: CC                       -  int 3 
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1930: F3 0F 58 89 1C 01 00 00  -  addss xmm1,[rcx+0000011C]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1938: 66 0F 6E 81 20 01 00 00  -  movd xmm0,[rcx+00000120]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1940: 0F 5B C0                 -  cvtdq2ps xmm0,xmm0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1943: F3 0F 11 89 1C 01 00 00  -  movss [rcx+0000011C],xmm1
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D194B: F3 0F 59 81 08 01 00 00  -  mulss xmm0,[rcx+00000108]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1953: 0F 2F C8                 -  comiss xmm1,xmm0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D1956: 0F 83 64 96 6A 01        -  jae Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+1D7AFC0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D195C: C3                       -  ret 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D195D: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D195E: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D195F: CC                       -  int 3 
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>70</ID>
      <Description>"Allow Skip Generation"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-08-31
  Author : 0

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe,84 C0 75 0D 32 C0 48 8B 5C 24 38) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC2B)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
//  jne Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.UMSRPGMenu::CanChangeGeneration+2A
  mov al,1
  mov rbx,[rsp+38]
  jmp return

INJECT+02:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT+02:
  db 75 0D 32 C0 48 8B 5C 24 38

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC2B

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC0D: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC0E: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC0F: CC                       -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC10: 48 89 5C 24 10           -  mov [rsp+10],rbx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC15: 57                       -  push rdi
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC16: 48 83 EC 20              -  sub rsp,20
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC1A: 48 8B D9                 -  mov rbx,rcx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC1D: 48 81 C1 28 02 00 00     -  add rcx,00000228
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC24: E8 87 A8 30 00           -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+A884B0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC29: 84 C0                    -  test al,al
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC2B: 75 0D                    -  jne Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+77DC3A
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC2D: 32 C0                    -  xor al,al
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC2F: 48 8B 5C 24 38           -  mov rbx,[rsp+38]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC34: 48 83 C4 20              -  add rsp,20
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC38: 5F                       -  pop rdi
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC39: C3                       -  ret 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC3A: 48 8B 8B 78 02 00 00     -  mov rcx,[rbx+00000278]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC41: 48 2B 8B 70 02 00 00     -  sub rcx,[rbx+00000270]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC48: 8B 83 88 02 00 00        -  mov eax,[rbx+00000288]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC4E: 48 C1 F9 03              -  sar rcx,03
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC52: 48 3B C1                 -  cmp rax,rcx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC55: 76 3A                    -  jna Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+77DC91
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+77DC57: 48 8D 8B 28 02 00 00     -  lea rcx,[rbx+00000228]
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>69</ID>
      <Description>"Give Reinforcement Points"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>{ Game   : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
  Version: 
  Date   : 2019-08-31
  Author : 0

  This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe,8B C5 48 8B 6C 24 40 48 8B 7C 24 48) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A2B)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
  mov eax,#88
  mov rbp,[rsp+40]
  jmp return

INJECT:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
  db 8B C5 48 8B 6C 24 40

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A2B

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A03: 48 8D 4E 30                 -  lea rcx,[rsi+30]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A07: E8 64 71 CE 01              -  call Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+227EB70
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A0C: 41 0F AF 86 60 04 00 00     -  imul eax,[r14+00000460]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A14: FF C5                       -  inc ebp
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A16: 03 E8                       -  add ebp,eax
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A18: 48 83 C3 18                 -  add rbx,18
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A1C: 48 3B DF                    -  cmp rbx,rdi
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A1F: 75 D1                       -  jne Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe+5979F2
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A21: 48 8B 74 24 30              -  mov rsi,[rsp+30]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A26: 48 8B 5C 24 38              -  mov rbx,[rsp+38]
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A2B: 8B C5                       -  mov eax,ebp
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A2D: 48 8B 6C 24 40              -  mov rbp,[rsp+40]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A32: 48 8B 7C 24 48              -  mov rdi,[rsp+48]
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A37: 48 83 C4 20                 -  add rsp,20
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A3B: 41 5E                       -  pop r14
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A3D: C3                          -  ret 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A3E: CC                          -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A3F: CC                          -  int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A40: 40 53                       -  push rbx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A42: 48 83 EC 40                 -  sub rsp,40
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A46: 0F 57 C0                    -  xorps xmm0,xmm0
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+597A49: 48 C7 44 24 30 00 00 00 00  -  mov qword ptr [rsp+30],00000000
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>




Im noob whit this. How to use these scripts? Ctrl+alt+A, copy/paste this script and execute? does not work
Error: "you can only have an enabling selection"
Little help please.

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by SenjuLAN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:56 pm

Hey, each time i try to execute the 'Unlock Knowledge' script, i get [string "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>..."]:1: unexpected symbol near '<'
And no matter what i do it doesn't want to execute. i've spent like 2 hours searching for information and solutions about this but nothing helped

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 9

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:35 pm

A3you wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am
Im noob whit this. How to use these scripts? Ctrl+alt+A, copy/paste this script and execute? does not work
Error: "you can only have an enabling selection"
Little help please.
Copy paste that whole thing into the table section, not a new script.

A3you
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 am
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by A3you » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:52 pm

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:35 pm
A3you wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am
Im noob whit this. How to use these scripts? Ctrl+alt+A, copy/paste this script and execute? does not work
Error: "you can only have an enabling selection"
Little help please.
Copy paste that whole thing into the table section, not a new script.
Table>Show Cheat Table Lua Script (ctrl+alt+l)?
i try but when i execute: error [string"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
..."]:1:unexpected symbol near '<'

daveysha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by daveysha » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:15 pm

fearless123456 I'm having problems enabling the test scripts except the unlock knowledge script thanks for working on the game btw much appreciated.

ceso97
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:55 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by ceso97 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 pm

fearless123456 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:06 am
Unlock knowledge
(It's a bit wonky right now, but still usable.)
1.Go to neuronal tab
2.Click on some black nodes to unlock them
3.Go to Generation tab
4.Go back to neuronal tab
5.Disable cheat == Ctrl+Q
6.Buy skill
That should unlock the node but you will still need to spend neuronal energy and have the necessary prerequisite links to activate it.
Show

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
 <CheatEntries>
 <CheatEntry>
 <ID>51</ID>
 <Description>"Unlock Knowledge Test1 - Shortkey Ctrl+Q"</Description>
 <LastState/>
 <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
 <AssemblerScript>{ Game : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
 Version: 
 Date : 2019-08-31
 Author : 0

 This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe,38 91 19 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
 
 mov [rcx+00000119],dl
 cmp [rcx+00000119],dl
 jmp return

INJECT:
 jmp newmem
 nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
 db 38 91 19 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2296: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2297: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2298: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2299: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229A: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229B: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229C: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229D: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229E: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229F: CC - int 3 
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0: 38 91 19 01 00 00 - cmp [rcx+00000119],dl
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A6: 0F 94 C0 - sete al
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A9: C3 - ret 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AA: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AB: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AC: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AD: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AE: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AF: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22B0: 48 89 5C 24 08 - mov [rsp+08],rbx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22B5: 57 - push rdi
}
</AssemblerScript>
 <Hotkeys>
 <Hotkey>
 <Action>Toggle Activation</Action>
 <Keys>
 <Key>17</Key>
 <Key>81</Key>
 </Keys>
 <ID>0</ID>
 <ActivateSound>Activate</ActivateSound>
 <DeactivateSound>Deactivate</DeactivateSound>
 </Hotkey>
 </Hotkeys>
 </CheatEntry>
 </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


really great code, thanks a lot, but...
there is still some problem with this code, it unlocks the skill in the menu, but even if you spend neural points it does not activate

FlipFloppy
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:24 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by FlipFloppy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:11 pm

Just a quick how-to on copying scripts into CE.

Select all, copy, open CE, paste into the bottom window where we normally see table options, save (preferably with the same name as the exe so it calls it up automatically when you load the process, i.e. AncestorsYaDaYada.CT), done.

And thanks a lot for those scripts, fearless.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 9

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:13 pm

A3you wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:52 pm
Table>Show Cheat Table Lua Script (ctrl+alt+l)?
i try but when i execute: error [string"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
..."]:1:unexpected symbol near '<'
No, main window, where you have things like scripts, don't open anything and just press ctrl + c there and it'll add the scripts.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 9

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm

ceso97 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 pm
really great code, thanks a lot, but...
there is still some problem with this code, it unlocks the skill in the menu, but even if you spend neural points it does not activate
I had to quit to main menu and load the save then it let me get the skills.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 9

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:50 pm

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm
ceso97 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 pm
really great code, thanks a lot, but...
there is still some problem with this code, it unlocks the skill in the menu, but even if you spend neural points it does not activate
I had to quit to main menu and load the save then it let me get the skills.
Anyone know of a faster way to find new members for your clan besides aimlessly wandering around?

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by SenjuLAN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:13 pm

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:50 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm
ceso97 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:59 pm
really great code, thanks a lot, but...
there is still some problem with this code, it unlocks the skill in the menu, but even if you spend neural points it does not activate
I had to quit to main menu and load the save then it let me get the skills.
Anyone know of a faster way to find new members for your clan besides aimlessly wandering around?
How do you execute the script? i get an error when i do. can you tell me how you do it?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 am
Reputation: 9

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by bloodaxis » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:28 pm

SenjuLAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:13 pm
How do you execute the script? i get an error when i do. can you tell me how you do it?
Copy the script, paste it into the table, enter evolution menu, turn it on, hover over the nodes I want, go to the middle menu and back, then turn off the script, then exit to menu and load.

makotech222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:27 pm
Reputation: 10

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by makotech222 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:20 pm

I'm getting a crash when trying to groom. I'm using mainly the Fling trainer. Any way to fix it? Which cheat is causing it?

Draco856
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:52 am
Reputation: 4

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by Draco856 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:25 pm

fearless123456 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:06 am
Unlock knowledge
(It's a bit wonky right now, but still usable.)
1.Go to neuronal tab
2.Click on some black nodes to unlock them
3.Go to Generation tab
4.Go back to neuronal tab
5.Disable cheat == Ctrl+Q
6.Buy skill
That should unlock the node but you will still need to spend neuronal energy and have the necessary prerequisite links to activate it.
Show

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
 <CheatEntries>
 <CheatEntry>
 <ID>51</ID>
 <Description>"Unlock Knowledge Test1 - Shortkey Ctrl+Q"</Description>
 <LastState/>
 <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
 <AssemblerScript>{ Game : Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe
 Version: 
 Date : 2019-08-31
 Author : 0

 This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe,38 91 19 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
 
 mov [rcx+00000119],dl
 cmp [rcx+00000119],dl
 jmp return

INJECT:
 jmp newmem
 nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
 db 38 91 19 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0

"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2296: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2297: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2298: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D2299: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229A: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229B: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229C: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229D: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229E: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D229F: CC - int 3 
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A0: 38 91 19 01 00 00 - cmp [rcx+00000119],dl
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A6: 0F 94 C0 - sete al
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22A9: C3 - ret 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AA: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AB: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AC: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AD: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AE: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22AF: CC - int 3 
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22B0: 48 89 5C 24 08 - mov [rsp+08],rbx
"Ancestors-Win64-Shipping.exe"+6D22B5: 57 - push rdi
}
</AssemblerScript>
 <Hotkeys>
 <Hotkey>
 <Action>Toggle Activation</Action>
 <Keys>
 <Key>17</Key>
 <Key>81</Key>
 </Keys>
 <ID>0</ID>
 <ActivateSound>Activate</ActivateSound>
 <DeactivateSound>Deactivate</DeactivateSound>
 </Hotkey>
 </Hotkeys>
 </CheatEntry>
 </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>


So, this works for most of what I tried it on, but some of the nodes while they are "matured" they will not unlock, at all and I don't know why

SenjuLAN
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:51 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: ancestors: the human odyssey table/trainer request

Post by SenjuLAN » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:26 pm

bloodaxis wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:28 pm
SenjuLAN wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:13 pm
How do you execute the script? i get an error when i do. can you tell me how you do it?
Copy the script, paste it into the table, enter evolution menu, turn it on, hover over the nodes I want, go to the middle menu and back, then turn off the script, then exit to menu and load.
yeah, well i get an error

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], blugh.1@gmail.com, fantomas