[Request] Citizen of Rome - Dynasty Ascendant

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Makoret
Cheater
Cheater

[Request] Citizen of Rome - Dynasty Ascendant

Post by Makoret »

I'd like to make a request for this game since i haven't found any request about it... idk if im posting it right or in the wrong place :? , i think is my first post ever. :oops:
Last edited by Makoret on Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

EpirusWarrior
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Citizen if Rome - Dynasty Ascendant

Post by EpirusWarrior »

+ 1 Thanks in advance.

MaguzK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Citizen of Rome - Dynasty Ascendant

Post by MaguzK »

+1

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

So what I discovered is that the numbers are stored in 4 bytes when it is whole, but something happen to them when they change into something with decimals. When you start the game, you can find the number in 4 bytes (attach CE to the third process for this game), buy something, change the number to what you want, buy everything else then start playing the game.

MaguzK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaguzK »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:47 am
So what I discovered is that the numbers are stored in 4 bytes when it is whole, but something happen to them when they change into something with decimals. When you start the game, you can find the number in 4 bytes (attach CE to the third process for this game), buy something, change the number to what you want, buy everything else then start playing the game.
So it's not possible to make a table for it, then?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

MaguzK wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:19 am
The Mogician wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:47 am
So it's not possible to make a table for it, then?
It is out of my skillset, maybe someone else will be able to make one.

dasdadasdadasda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dasdadasdadasda »

please someone make a table for this game

Makoret
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Makoret »

well... new year new hopes :c

sevenNA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sevenNA »

Okay so, I couldn't find a memory address or create a cheat table.

However, I did find the setup after resetting the game, where you can change money.

To edit this go to resources\app\js\app.0bb3bb5b.js edit with Notepadd++ (or smth similar), search for "t.current.cash" the fifth find should be close "reset:function(e)" editing the cash value, will change money after reset.

It doesn't help too much, but it smth, so I thought I did share.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

The values for money, family and personal prestige are Doubles. So: select the THIRD game process, attach to it. Then let game run until the values are decimal, Pause the game, search for double exact value, decimal point and all and make sure writable, executable, and copyonwrite all have BOXES filled (not checks) and turn off Fast Scan. You can only scan ONCE for the value at a time because when the value changes it moves to another address so just select all the values it finds (if it finds too many, don't do that, go back and let the game change them, and start a NEW search) and change them all. Money you should change to about 2 Million, Same for family prestige and personal prestige but they go down pretty quickly. I originally had a loot more money but look at my property values:

Soulracher07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Soulracher07 »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:38 pm
The values for money, family and personal prestige are Doubles. So: select the THIRD game process, attach to it. Then let game run until the values are decimal, Pause the game, search for double exact value, decimal point and all and make sure writable, executable, and copyonwrite all have BOXES filled (not checks) and turn off Fast Scan. You can only scan ONCE for the value at a time because when the value changes it moves to another address so just select all the values it finds (if it finds too many, don't do that, go back and let the game change them, and start a NEW search) and change them all. Money you should change to about 2 Million, Same for family prestige and personal prestige but they go down pretty quickly. I originally had a loot more money but look at my property values:
Quite new to cheat engine, made an account just for this, but can you do a youtube video or something that shows me how to do it? I've been lost for a while.

champgamings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by champgamings »

Anyone found a way to edit or cheat for stats?

Kanki_the_beheader
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kanki_the_beheader »

gideon25 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:38 pm
To this from last 30 days. I have yet to understand how this proposed solution works.