Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Dread122113 »

Ok Update! I got it to working and I am foregoing sleep to post this because it will be VERY HELPFUL to anyone else in my predicament.

I will try to type this with only half my brain working so sorry if I fuck this up lol.

I followed Creator0822's advice and went to the stack overflow link he provided: [Link]

I downloaded nodejs v13.14.0 (x64 b/c im on 64 bit OS not x86) zip file from HERE:
v13.14.0 (actual filename and link: [Link])

I unzipped archive into c:\program files\nodejs and overwrote everything.
After copying over i opened nodejs to make sure it would execute with no errors, it did.
Then I read that I had to make a (skip version/platform checking environment variable) and the instructions are basically:
open up computer properties,
click on advanced system settings and then click on environment variables,
click NEW under the TOP box,
in the box that pops up for NAME type in this: NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECK
and where it says "VARIABLE VALUE" put 1 in the box. just the number 1 and click ok, ok, and ok.

Then try to execute the InjectCheatsF2.exe file in your steam directory and it should launch.

Im now looking at an Idleon login screen after the command came up and loaded everything very fast.
I will keep testing and reporting this over time and let everyone know how it goes.
Hope I helped someone today. <3

Peace!

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:28 am
Ok Update! I got it to working and I am foregoing sleep to post this because it will be VERY HELPFUL to anyone else in my predicament.

I will try to type this with only half my brain working so sorry if I fuck this up lol.

I followed Creator0822's advice and went to the stack overflow link he provided: [Link]

I downloaded nodejs v13.14.0 (x64 b/c im on 64 bit OS not x86) zip file from HERE:
v13.14.0 (actual filename and link: [Link])

I unzipped archive into c:\program files\nodejs and overwrote everything.
After copying over i opened nodejs to make sure it would execute with no errors, it did.
Then I read that I had to make a (skip version/platform checking environment variable) and the instructions are basically:
open up computer properties,
click on advanced system settings and then click on environment variables,
click NEW under the TOP box,
in the box that pops up for NAME type in this: NODE_SKIP_PLATFORM_CHECK
and where it says "VARIABLE VALUE" put 1 in the box. just the number 1 and click ok, ok, and ok.

Then try to execute the InjectCheatsF2.exe file in your steam directory and it should launch.

Im now looking at an Idleon login screen after the command came up and loaded everything very fast.
I will keep testing and reporting this over time and let everyone know how it goes.
Hope I helped someone today. <3

Peace!
Interesting interesting!! So it did actually work!! The immediate execution of a Node16-built application with a lower version meant for W7, that's quite an interesting discovery. But on the other topic, speaking about environment variables: I would gladly recommend Rapid Environment Editor which is exactly what its name suggests, this tool provides a much more robust/powerful/ergonomic user interface in comparison to the default Windows interface :D

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:54 pm
Excalion89 wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:17 am
wide post doesn't seem to be working and drop DeliveryBox doesn't actually give you boxes when consumed, these Ive tried having PO open when consuming, dropping them infront of PO as well doesnt work xD for wide post, I have activated it and checked, left area and came back, swapped worlds, restarted, checked everything I can think of, also has Creator made some sort of command list yet? ( would be cool to see him reply here :) )
Ah yess DeliveryBox is indeed an empty shell that doesn't do anything. As for the post office e.g. wide post, it should work after using silver pens to refresh the order for that day. As for some sort of command list, there is currently the command called cheats, which shows a list of all commands.

As for many commands that hold sub-commands: In case you type in that command along with a non-existing sub-command, it'll list down all the proper sub-commands. For example w3 blahblahblah yields equivalent result as w3 help or whatever other non-defined keyword.

I did once have the idea of making a full guide showcasing each command, but as of right now I'm still on a long hiatus. Not sure when it'll be that I truly return with stuff :?
Ah yea ok it does work ( wide post ) i just thought it would like allow you to allocate points with 0 cost from boxes, shame you gotta spam reset and complete orders to get the boxes for talents not a big deal just a nuisance :P

Excalion89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Excalion89 »

Also is there a way to get more GP outside of wide guild and completing daily GP?

alijah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alijah »

Is there a way to cheat talent points, tried but game crashed all the other cheats have worked.

EDIT - I got it talent point values are doubled just like everything else thanks cheat engine.
Last edited by alijah on Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

alijah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by alijah »

Excalion89 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:01 am
Also is there a way to get more GP outside of wide guild and completing daily GP?
i dont think so

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Doh!

Ok so I bricked my game (sort of). Because there really isn't (Yet!, I am thinking about working on this lol) a guide on what the cheats do i was experimenting with the "class" command. Because you can get the sub-commands of commands by typing something like "asdf" behind the command, well - I typed "class asdf" in the terminal and well my "class description" changed to "0", lmao. I tried changing it back to class Beginner" to no avail, so after I typed that I tried zoning, well big mistake. The game froze up and now I cannot load the terminal with the game, only way the game will load up is without the cheats injected xD.

So anyone know how to fix this or is that account now soft bricked because I cant log in to that account with the cheats loaded.

Im gonna try some experimenting now that I have had some sleep and my brains working better today lol.

I will report back in later.

Oh, a few things I found about the cheats.

1. The mini-games, although you can cheat them into failing/losing you (mining/chopping) you get no exp but you get drops. Not sure how the mechanism behind this works, but - you can play the mini-games forever until you turn them off, however when you DO turn them off you get the drops (i think it caps on what you get) but no exp, not sure if that's WAI or not. Not a big deal, just wondering about that.

2. The forge production tab, although it insta-makes (32 million speed hehe) the items in production and you can infinite claim them, is it possible to either A) not have them made instantly (maybe just normal speed?) and on the "Buy Points" tab you can buy points with no cost (i was wanting to build up the exp and the capacity but its locked while the cheat is on, and only way to buy points is normal) or B) not have the items instantly made (just normal speed) and the points you buy never decrease? Not sure if this would make it seem more legit or not at the server side, but maybe the server would catch that your forge production speed is at 32 million points and might be a little "sus"? Any way, just wondering about that as well.

3. Back to the "class" command, is it possible to set "class" as something where you can ONLY enter a valid name like "Barbarian, Warrior, Mage...etc" so that others wont brick their characters/accounts? Just a suggestion.

Also I am strongly considering putting together a guide or a text file which explains all the commands in order to contribute to this glorious project, seems like people (ESPECIALLY Creater0822 as well as others!!!) have dedicated an immense amount of time to this project and its free, (my benefit of this project is being able to have a test account to have maxed builds to see what the most efficient build is without having to play a build for months or years in order to get this info so this is a big help to me!), so the least I can do is contribute somehow. I will keep everyone up to date on this.

And before I close I want to say thanks to everyone here who has already contributed into creating this gorgeous monstrosity, I am pretty smart but I dont think I could ever have fathomed the amount of collective intellectual power that has gone into this project, and its awesome to see a community of like-minded people who like to tinker with stuff like this all come together to achieve a goal. Thanks all for everything you have done so far, I cannot stress this enough!

Will check back later for replies, I know this was sort of a long-winded post, everyone be safe and have a great day! :)

Edit1: Well, "Abilitybar" command also bricks characters, second character bricked now, lol cannot zone out of starting town.

Guess I will start making junk email accounts just to test these commands. :)

Also, I tried searching for "abilitybar" with this site and it forces me to use google, google CHANGES my search criteria from "abilitybar" to "ability bar" and i get a bunch of searches that are 100% irrelevant. So I am trying to search for these commands rather than do ctrl+F through 62 pages of this thread, so im trying not to bug people, but finding out what these commands do isnt easy at this stage lol.

If Lava would have made it where we can friggin delete characters this would be easy but I see how that could be abused, but since this game is barely an MMO and more of a glorified chat client and single player game, thats kinda moot. Oh well :)

Edit2: Ok so it seems the only two "bricking: commands so far are just "abilitybar" and "class". Some of the commands im not sure what they do, stuff like gga, ggk, egga, eggk, list, fix_save, fix_write, and chng.

I will write a brief summary for now of what I know does what below:

Exit (exits the console and the game gracefully, also good to use when game freezes)

cheats (self explanatory, but lists the main root commands)

drop (havent used but from watching the vids it drops an item by itemID or itemName/category) (cant brick afaik)

spawn (havent used yet, but I think its used to spawn an entity into the world) (cant brick afaik)

unlock (unlocks teleports, quickref, tickets (coliseum), silvpen (post), goldpen (i think this one is risky?), obolfrag) (cant brick afaik)

bulk (drops a pre-determined amount of premium items in the world. Has many subcommands) (cant brick afaik)

minigame (makes mingames "unlosable", only yields resources atm afaik) (cant brick afaik)

w1 (unlocks things commonly needed in world 1) (cant brick afaik)

wide (enables things account-wide afaik, subcommands: post, guild, quest, task, star) (cant brick afaik)

cauldron (havent used yet but probably cauldron costs, etc) (cant brick afaik)

w1 (unlocks things commonly needed in world 3) (cant brick afaik)

godlike (preset that gives godlike stats like reach, crit, cast speed/reuse, etc) (cant brick afaik)

noob (unknown, havent used yet) (hehe)

class (afaik used to make a custom class or change classes on the fly, this one is dangerous CAN BRICK CHARACTERS) (use with caution)

qnty (subcommands are "inv" and "chest". makes whatever you place in slot 1 in either of these containers a specific value. I dont recommend using this with stuff like armor. Only use with items with an "ItemCount" (like resources, usables, food, pots..etc) (cant brick afaik)

lvl (havent used yet for fear of bricking character.. Im assuming it either gives you a level or hard sets your level, id use with caution if latter) (not sure if this can brick)

abilitybar (not sure what this does, it bricked one of my characters because I was experimenting with it, use with caution) (use with caution)

equipall (havent tested much but feedback from entering this says all classes can use all armor/weapons) (possibly can brick characters or looks suspicious???, use with caution)

upstones (2 subcommands "rng" and "use" rng makes all stones be 100% and never fail, "use" ignores the "upgrades left" counter. can make weapons/armor look suspicious or OP, use with caution) (can't brick afaik)

nullify (no subcommands afaik, deactivates costs on many things like cauldron, workbench, stamps, forge, anvil, post office, tasks, and guild tasks) (cant brick afaik)

search (not sure what this does, searches something, tried using. Need more experimenting) (cant brick afaik)

gga, ggk, egga, eggk (have no idea what these do. Might be risky or could brick? Not sure.. need clarification) (use with caution?)

list (not sure, spams chat with info, but not sure what the info is used for this needs explanation if possible?) (use with caution?)

wipe (gets rid of bans, not sure if it works, cant brick afaik)

fix_save and fix_write (not sure what these do, obviously something with saves, but not sure how it fixes them? needs explanation) (not sure..?)

chng (have no idea what this does, cant get sub-commands or possible sub-commands... needs explanation if possible.) (not sure..?)

I will put the ones that need explanation or are "unsafe" (as far as bricking I have found) in italics and/or bold for ease of reading.
I will reply or edit this post as time goes on and then make a quick and dirty list of these commands and subcommands and their explanation as I get more info. :)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:29 pm
Spoiler
Doh!

Ok so I bricked my game (sort of). Because there really isn't (Yet!, I am thinking about working on this lol) a guide on what the cheats do i was experimenting with the "class" command. Because you can get the sub-commands of commands by typing something like "asdf" behind the command, well - I typed "class asdf" in the terminal and well my "class description" changed to "0", lmao. I tried changing it back to class Beginner" to no avail, so after I typed that I tried zoning, well big mistake. The game froze up and now I cannot load the terminal with the game, only way the game will load up is without the cheats injected xD.

So anyone know how to fix this or is that account now soft bricked because I cant log in to that account with the cheats loaded.

Im gonna try some experimenting now that I have had some sleep and my brains working better today lol.

I will report back in later.

Oh, a few things I found about the cheats.

1. The mini-games, although you can cheat them into failing/losing you (mining/chopping) you get no exp but you get drops. Not sure how the mechanism behind this works, but - you can play the mini-games forever until you turn them off, however when you DO turn them off you get the drops (i think it caps on what you get) but no exp, not sure if that's WAI or not. Not a big deal, just wondering about that.

2. The forge production tab, although it insta-makes (32 million speed hehe) the items in production and you can infinite claim them, is it possible to either A) not have them made instantly (maybe just normal speed?) and on the "Buy Points" tab you can buy points with no cost (i was wanting to build up the exp and the capacity but its locked while the cheat is on, and only way to buy points is normal) or B) not have the items instantly made (just normal speed) and the points you buy never decrease? Not sure if this would make it seem more legit or not at the server side, but maybe the server would catch that your forge production speed is at 32 million points and might be a little "sus"? Any way, just wondering about that as well.

3. Back to the "class" command, is it possible to set "class" as something where you can ONLY enter a valid name like "Barbarian, Warrior, Mage...etc" so that others wont brick their characters/accounts? Just a suggestion.

Also I am strongly considering putting together a guide or a text file which explains all the commands in order to contribute to this glorious project, seems like people (ESPECIALLY Creater0822 as well as others!!!) have dedicated an immense amount of time to this project and its free, (my benefit of this project is being able to have a test account to have maxed builds to see what the most efficient build is without having to play a build for months or years in order to get this info so this is a big help to me!), so the least I can do is contribute somehow. I will keep everyone up to date on this.

And before I close I want to say thanks to everyone here who has already contributed into creating this gorgeous monstrosity, I am pretty smart but I dont think I could ever have fathomed the amount of collective intellectual power that has gone into this project, and its awesome to see a community of like-minded people who like to tinker with stuff like this all come together to achieve a goal. Thanks all for everything you have done so far, I cannot stress this enough!

Will check back later for replies, I know this was sort of a long-winded post, everyone be safe and have a great day! :)

Edit: Well, "Abilitybar" command also bricks characters, second character bricked now, lol cannot zone out of starting town.

Guess I will start making junk email accounts just to test these commands. :)

Also, I tried searching for "abilitybar" with this site and it forces me to use google, google CHANGES my search criteria from "abilitybar" to "ability bar" and i get a bunch of searches that are 100% irrelevant. So I am trying to search for these commands rather than do ctrl+F through 62 pages of this thread, so im trying not to bug people, but finding out what these commands do isnt easy at this stage lol.

If Lava would have made it where we can friggin delete characters this would be easy but I see how that could be abused, but since this game is barely an MMO and more of a glorified chat client and single player game, thats kinda moot. Oh well :)
It definitely makes me happy seeing the research you've done! Yeah, it has unfortunately not been well documented which commands are dangerous. Seeing that this happened with the class command I've indeed realized that there definitely lacks the proper classification of which commands have sub-cummands, and which commands' next argument is directly a parameter.

The best I can do right now in terms of time is making a quick classification right here, and add the link of this post to the main post that contains my Google Drive link. A small amount of cheats I list here are currently unreleased yet, as I went on hiatus before they were perfected.

Should be 100% safe cheats, except don't drop a Flesh Reaper or you could get shadow banned real quick:
  • exit = terminating the console as well as the game, only works in my forked version.
  • cheats = show a list of commands.
  • drop = the item dropping cheat that takes 2 parameters, param1 = the item id and param2 = the amount you want dropped, which defaults to 1 if the second parameter is left blank. See the list and search commands that comes later.
  • spawn = a monster spawning command with 2 params. Param1 is the monster id and param2 = the amount you want to spawn, which defaults to 1. The list and search commands are again useful in using this cheat.
  • unlock = See note 1. Not every single sub-command is capable of being disabled, and those that cannot be disabled won't be called when you execute unlock. There is a known issue that this command never shows its sub-commands, which I have not fixed yet. So unfortunately you'll have to open cheats.js in your favorite text editor to read what the sub-commands are.
  • bulk = a bulk item dropper with plenty of pre-defined item collections to drop. This cheat isn't future proof, so when Lava adds new cards to the game you obviously wouldn't get those new cards with bulk yugioh.
  • minigame = a cheat that nullifies game attempt reduction. This cheat has sub-commands where each correspond to a minigame.
  • w1 = See note 1. As the name suggests, this command is a collection of several W1 related cheats.
  • wide = See note 1. A collection of cheats account-wide cheats, as well as a few random cheats that I didn't want to be separate.
  • cauldron = See note 1. As the name suggests, all the cauldron related cheats.
  • w3 = See note 1. Yup, you know the drill, this is a W3 cheat collection.
  • noob = commiting suicide, e.g. setting your hp to 0.
  • nullify = equivalent to executing w1, wide, cauldron and w3 for anybody as lazy as me.
Cheats that are safe against account bricking, probably not safe against shadow ban:
  • godlike = See note 1. Similar to unlock, not every sub-command can be disabled, hence wouldn't execute if you don't include the correct keyword. This cheat may not be exactly 100% safe against a shadow ban.
  • equipall = Any class and any level can equip any equipment so again, it may not be safe against a shadow ban.
  • upstones = an upgrade stone related cheat. Sub-command rng should be 100% safe, but sub-command use could result in a shadow ban.
  • restore = A pretty dull one that holds three sub-commands: save, item and card. Some of my cheats e.g. equipall, upstones, godlike food, godlike speed and godlike card couldn't be disabled, as they directly modify a value (unlike Proxy cheats). Thus came this command, that's been designed to "restore" these directly modified values to an earlier point. The command restore save is meant to be executed directly after the game's been loaded, where after you can use any of the earlier-mentioned cheats that cannot be disabled normally. For example when you feel like disabling equipall, you'll execute restore item, which ofc also disables upstones etc since those itemDefs modifications are also reset. Notice that if you run (or re-run) restore save after activating one of those cheats, you will not have the ability to reset to default during the same run (you'll have to restart the game).
  • class = a class changing command that takes a singular numerical parameter, e.g. the class id. Use this in combination with list class to choose which class you'd like to turn into. (Yes I've protected this cheat by disallowing non-numeric parameters)
Information providing commands, these are obviously all safe as you're not doing anything with the game:
  • search = a definition lookup tool with several sub-commands followed by the search query (which supports spaces). For example, you can do search item flesh r and it'll return the item id and full item name.
  • list = a command that shows lists of entire data definitions, for example item, monster, class definitions (and many more). It is recommended to Ctrl + L to clean the console before executing one, where after you can highlight & copy/paste it into notepad.
  • gga & ggk = Get Game Attribute and Get Game Key, which allow you to look into some of the game's variables during your gameplay. See note 2 and 3. For example gga OptionsListAccount 26 tells that you're shadow banned if the return value doesn't equal zero. Get Game Key only returns the object's name or Array index and doesn't give the value, which is often useful because of readability.
  • egga & eggk = Evaluate Get Game Attribute and Evaluate Get Game Key. These two commands aim for the same goals gga and ggk, but offer absolute freedom of invoking whatever game variable you'd like to see in its plain JavaScript form. See note 4 about aliases. As such, egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] is equivalent to gga OptionsListAccount 26. As gga and ggk share a known issue (see note 3) things like egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerHP") can come in handy. Furthermore, egga/eggk aren't limited to just game attributes within bEngine, as there are many more script variables they can read.
Absolutely dangerous cheats with moderate chance of account bricking and ofc definitely shadow banning:
  • lvl = a cheat with many sub-commands that directly alter level values, hence could be absolutely dangerous on your account. Look into cheats.js to see what sub-commands it supports.
  • setalch = This is quite a good cheat, as it allows you to directly set the level of all bubbles (of whatever color) to your desired level, e.g. setalch orange, green, purple, yellow. Similarly, the sub-command vial changes every single vial lvl to your desired value xD
    Even better: The sub-commands color and liquid can directly set the amount inside their respective cauldrons (yes setalch liquid also sets the unreleased 4th one, which is perhaps a bit dangerous xD), and thus solving the NaN liquid issue.
    The final sub-command upgrade sets all four upgrades to your desired value, for all eight cauldrons.
  • abilitybar = a command that allows you to manually define which abilities you want on which bar. This game has currently shown two visible ability bars, whereas in datastructure there exists ten. The first parameter is a numerical value defining which one of the 10 bars you'd like to invoke. followed by up to 6 ability ids. Use in combination with list talent, to search through the full talent lists for whatever ability-talent you'd like. This command is HIGHLY DANGEROUS.
  • wipe = as the name suggests a command that wipes things. See note 5. The most popular sub-command is obviously wipe ban, but there are more.
  • fix_save & fix_write = respectively allowing you to save and write a game attribute, which could eventually save your already-bricked account, or could do MASSIVE harm. See note 5.
  • chng = by far THE MOST DANGEROUS command I've made, which allows you to outright execute JavaScript, for example using raw JS code to assigning values to variables.
Note section:
  1. A cheat that holds sub-commands, where cheats can be disabled by re-executing. These cheats that can be disabled can all be executed at the same time by executing command without sub-command. Executing this cheat with any non-defined sub-command returns a list of valid sub-commands, unless stated otherwise in the respective cheats' description.
  2. When this command is executed without arguments, it'll return all the game attributes along with the game attribute's name. Or in case of ggk, it'll return a a list of game attributes, without flooding your console with massive amounts of text.
  3. gga and ggk share a common bug where game attributes that are non-lists/iterable (such as a singular numerical value) cannot be displayed properly. For example gga PlayerHP and ggk PlayerHP will cause a TypeError, despite the actual attribute exiting just fine.
  4. Some very-frequently-used objects are defined as alias to reduce typing:
    bEngine = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine
    CList = this["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.getGameAttribute("CustomLists").h
    Don't be afraid to add your own aliases into cheats.js as you see fit.
  5. I do not recommend using this command unless you must & know what you're doing!
Last edited by Creater0822 on Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Spoiler
It definitely makes me happy seeing the research you've done! Yeah, it has unfortunately not been well documented which commands are dangerous. Seeing that this happened with the class command I've indeed realized that there definitely lacks the proper classification of which commands have sub-cummands, and which commands' next argument is directly a parameter.

The best I can do right now in terms of time is making a quick classification right here, and add the link of this post to the main post that contains my Google Drive link. A small amount of cheats I list here are currently unreleased yet, as I went on hiatus before they were perfected.

Should be 100% safe cheats, except don't drop a Flesh Reaper or you could get shadow banned real quick:
  • exit = terminating the console as well as the game, only works in my forked version.
  • restore (unreleased) = restoring default values after using some cheats that modify item or card definition properties.
  • drop = the item dropping cheat that takes 2 parameters, param1 = the item id and param2 = the amount you want dropped, which defaults to 1 if the second parameter is left blank. See the list and search commands that comes later.
  • spawn = a monster spawning command with 2 params. Param1 is the monster id and param2 = the amount you want to spawn, which defaults to 1. The list and search commands are again useful in using this cheat.
  • unlock = See note 1. Not every single sub-command is capable of being disabled, and those that cannot be disabled won't be called when you execute unlock. There is a known issue that this command never shows its sub-commands, which I have not fixed yet. So unfortunately you'll have to open cheats.js in your favorite text editor to read what the sub-commands are.
  • bulk = a bulk item dropper with plenty of pre-defined item collections to drop. This cheat isn't future proof, so when Lava adds new cards to the game you obviously wouldn't get those new cards with bulk yugioh.
  • minigame = a cheat that nullifies game attempt reduction. This cheat has sub-commands where each correspond to a minigame.
  • w1 = See note 1. As the name suggests, this command is a collection of several W1 related cheats.
  • wide = See note 1. A collection of cheats account-wide cheats, as well as a few random cheats that I didn't want to be separate.
  • nullify = equivalent to executing w1, wide, cauldron and w3 for anybody as lazy as me.
Cheats that are safe against account bricking, probably not safe against shadow ban:
  • godlike = See note 1. Similar to unlock, not every sub-command can be disabled, hence wouldn't execute if you don't include the correct keyword. This cheat may not be exactly 100% safe against a shadow ban.
  • equipall = Any class and any level can equip any equipment so again, it may not be safe against a shadow ban.
  • upstones = an upgrade stone related cheat. Sub-command rng should be 100% safe, but sub-command use could result in a shadow ban.
Information providing commands, these are obviously all safe as you're not doing anything with the game:
  • search = a definition lookup tool with several sub-commands followed by the search query (which supports spaces). For example, you can do search item flesh r and it'll return the item id and full item name.
  • list = a command that shows lists of entire data definitions, for example item, monster, class definitions (and many more). It is recommended to Ctrl + L to clean the console before executing one, where after you can highlight & copy/paste it into notepad.
  • gga & ggk = Get Game Attribute and Get Game Key, which allow you to look into some of the game's variables during your gameplay. See note 2 and 3. For example gga OptionsListAccount 26 tells that you're shadow banned if the return value doesn't equal zero. Get Game Key only returns the object's name or Array index and doesn't give the value, which is often useful because of readability.
  • egga & eggk = Evaluate Get Game Attribute and Evaluate Get Game Key. These two commands aim for the same goals gga and ggk, but offer absolute freedom of invoking whatever game variable you'd like to see in its plain JavaScript form. See note 4 about aliases. As such, egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("OptionsListAccount")[26] is equivalent to gga OptionsListAccount 26. As gga and ggk share a known issue (see note 3) things like egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("PlayerHP") can come in handy. Furthermore, egga/eggk aren't limited to just game attributes within bEngine, as there are many more script variables they can read.
Absolutely dangerous cheats with moderate chance of account bricking and ofc definitely shadow banning:
  • class = a class changing command that takes a singular numerical parameter, e.g. the class id. Use this in combination with list class to choose which class you'd like to turn into. (I should one day protect this command by disallowing non-numeric input)
  • lvl = a cheat with many sub-commands that directly alter level values, hence could be absolutely dangerous on your account. Look into cheats.js to see what sub-commands it supports.
  • abilitybar = a command that allows you to manually define which abilities you want on which bar. This game has currently shown two visible ability bars, whereas in datastructure there exists ten. The first parameter is a numerical value defining which one of the 10 bars you'd like to invoke. followed by up to 6 ability ids. Use in combination with list talent, to search through the full talent lists for whatever ability-talent you'd like. This command is HIGHLY DANGEROUS.
  • wipe = as the name suggests a command that wipes things. See note 5. The most popular sub-command is obviously wipe ban, but there are more.
  • fix_save & fix_write = respectively allowing you to save and write a game attribute, which could eventually save your already-bricked account, or could do MASSIVE harm. See note 5.
  • chng = by far THE MOST DANGEROUS command I've made, which allows you to outright execute JavaScript, for example using raw JS code to assigning values to variables.
Note section:
  1. A cheat that holds sub-commands, where cheats can be disabled by re-executing. These cheats that can be disabled can all be executed at the same time by executing command without sub-command. Executing this cheat with any non-defined sub-command returns a list of valid sub-commands, unless stated otherwise in the respective cheats' description.
  2. When this command is executed without arguments, it'll return all the game attributes along with the game attribute's name. Or in case of ggk, it'll return a a list of game attributes, without flooding your console with massive amounts of text.
  3. gga and ggk share a common bug where game attributes that are non-lists/iterable (such as a singular numerical value) cannot be displayed properly. For example gga PlayerHP and ggk PlayerHP will cause a TypeError, despite the actual attribute exiting just fine.
  5. I do not recommend using this command unless you must & know what you're doing!
Good stuff brother! And no problem with the small amount of research I did, anything to help the community which is within my means. I know this is gonna sound weird but I took your post and put it into a commands.json file (im weird, I like the way jsons are formatted and they read easily on my eyes lol.). Now this .json file is ONLY for reading, it doesnt work any way outside of that. I literally just copy+pasted your post into the .json and removed apostraphes for obvious reasons, but if anyone wants it for reference as a readme for these cheats here it is.

Edit: Bah, never mind. I forgot we cant post files, thats cool I understand. Any way, if anyone wants to do what I did, just open a txt file and save it as .json and use notepad++ and remove the apostraphes (in the actual text file), save as "commands.json", and you're done. :)

Also, do you know how to un-brick characters that cant be logged in or is it something that isnt possible right now? Im thinking something along the lines of editing charactersavedata locally in the game package but I wouldnt know where to start, and if we did do that, is a locally saved "borked" character on the server, and if we DID "fix" a bricked character locally, would it just re-sync and then re-brick or could the locally saved character cause a force save at the server level and fix that too? Questions, questions... I know, i know. But we are masochistic so this is why we do these things right? lol

I once saw a t-shirt for programmers one day that said "I spend hours and days sitting in front of a computer to save time" lol. Anyhoo, all jokes aside, about the anvil production values, is it possible to "freeze" or prevent decrement on the skill points? Or rather make the skill points to increase the production values infinite?

And about the minigames, would it be possible to make the "minigame tries" not decrement? Say I have 15 tries, I play the mining game (to which I am abysmal at btw) and crash or die, could I have "infinite tries/attempts"? How hard would it be to make this a thing? And would changing either this or the anvil production points to spend possibly cause a shadowban?

I know some of these answers with respect to the minigames tries/attempts and the anvil cannot be answered because we simply do not or cannot know what criteria Lava has set on his server or what he looks for as far as shadowbanning. For all we know the server has a locally saved character template and constantly or at certain intervals checks the local template for "discrepancies" and flags the account as suspicious and then lava gets a report spat out of account lists to review. But who knows. I am simply going off of 20 something years of online game "editing" of values and about 30+ years of offline single player game editing (hex stuff with Game Genie, and Game Shark heh).

Thanks again for all you do Creater. <3

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:56 pm
Spoiler
Spoiler

• restore (unreleased) = restoring default values after using some cheats that modify item or card definition properties.
  • class = a class changing command that takes a singular numerical parameter, e.g. the class id. Use this in combination with list class to choose which class you'd like to turn into. (I should one day protect this command by disallowing non-numeric input)
Note section:
Good stuff brother! And no problem with the small amount of research I did, anything to help the community which is within my means. I know this is gonna sound weird but I took your post and put it into a commands.json file (im weird, I like the way jsons are formatted and they read easily on my eyes lol.). Now this .json file is ONLY for reading, it doesnt work any way outside of that. I literally just copy+pasted your post into the .json and removed apostraphes for obvious reasons, but if anyone wants it for reference as a readme for these cheats here it is.

Edit: Bah, never mind. I forgot we cant post files, thats cool I understand. Any way, if anyone wants to do what I did, just open a txt file and save it as .json and use notepad++ and remove the apostraphes (in the actual text file), save as "commands.json", and you're done. :)

Also, do you know how to un-brick characters that cant be logged in or is it something that isnt possible right now? I'm thinking something along the lines of editing character savedata locally in the game package but I wouldn't know where to start, and if we did do that, is a locally saved "borked" character on the server, and if we DID "fix" a bricked character locally, would it just re-sync and then re-brick or could the locally saved character cause a force save at the server level and fix that too? Questions, questions... I know, i know. But we are masochistic so this is why we do these things right? lol

I once saw a t-shirt for programmers one day that said "I spend hours and days sitting in front of a computer to save time" lol. Anyhoo, all jokes aside, about the anvil production values, is it possible to "freeze" or prevent decrement on the skill points? Or rather make the skill points to increase the production values infinite?

And about the minigames, would it be possible to make the "minigame tries" not decrement? Say I have 15 tries, I play the mining game (to which I am abysmal at btw) and crash or die, could I have "infinite tries/attempts"? How hard would it be to make this a thing? And would changing either this or the anvil production points to spend possibly cause a shadowban?

I know some of these answers with respect to the minigames tries/attempts and the anvil cannot be answered because we simply do not or cannot know what criteria Lava has set on his server or what he looks for as far as shadowbanning. For all we know the server has a locally saved character template and constantly or at certain intervals checks the local template for "discrepancies" and flags the account as suspicious and then lava gets a report spat out of account lists to review. But who knows. I am simply going off of 20 something years of online game "editing" of values and about 30+ years of offline single player game editing (hex stuff with Game Genie, and Game Shark heh).

Good questions!
Indeed, there is no discovered method to unbrick accounts that cannot get past the login or character selection, yet. With the minigame attempt count, you can execute minigame without any parameters to disable the decrement.

As for the anvil, what do you mean with skill points? If you mean the points that can be spent to upgrade the anvil's speed, capacity and exp then yes, there is a way: The cheat w1 anvil will work, or just w1 or nullify in case you want to activate multiple cheats at once. What this cheat does is, it nullifies the production duration (by setting speed 1000000, should be quite high enough, ofc you can add even more zeros) and nullifies the coin and item cost to obtain those upgrade points. Alternatively there is a way to outright change the amount of upgraded lvls directly, but that one indeed causes inconsistencies to your account data that can be traced back as a mark of cheating.

So as of this moment of writing, both these cheats should be safe against shadow banning, but of course we never know what holds for the future.

Dread122113
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dread122113 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:48 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Note section:

Also, do you know how to un-brick characters that cant be logged in or is it something that isnt possible right now? I'm thinking something along the lines of editing character savedata locally in the game package but I wouldn't know where to start, and if we did do that, is a locally saved "borked" character on the server, and if we DID "fix" a bricked character locally, would it just re-sync and then re-brick or could the locally saved character cause a force save at the server level and fix that too? Questions, questions... I know, i know. But we are masochistic so this is why we do these things right? lol

Good questions!
Indeed, there is no discovered method to unbrick accounts that cannot get past the login or character selection, yet. With the minigame attempt count, you can execute minigame without any parameters to disable the decrement.

As for the anvil, what do you mean with skill points? If you mean the points that can be spent to upgrade the anvil's speed, capacity and exp then yes, there is a way: The cheat w1 anvil will work, or just w1 or nullify in case you want to activate multiple cheats at once. What this cheat does is, it nullifies the production duration (by setting speed 1000000, should be quite high enough, ofc you can add even more zeros) and nullifies the coin and item cost to obtain those upgrade points. Alternatively there is a way to outright change the amount of upgraded lvls directly, but that one indeed causes inconsistencies to your account data that can be traced back as a mark of cheating.

So as of this moment of writing, both these cheats should be safe against shadow banning, but of course we never know what holds for the future.
I'll have to do some more testing when I wake up (about to head to bed now) but when I enabled W1 or w1 anvil it made it where i couldn't buy any points with the cheat active. When I could click "buy points" the exp points side was blank and the speed was set to 32m. If I leave it like that for an extended period of time (say 10 seconds or more on that screen with the 32m) the client will crash and ill have to relog back in.

The insta-crafting speed is nice and all to get some points early on, but with the steep increase to exp it takes a LOT of clicks to level at a certain point. What I am trying to do is make it where the points don't decrease when you buy an upgrade but the only way to spend points is with the cheat off because you don't get the little plus symbols while it is on. But when you turn the cheat off the points decrease. Maybe I am doing something wrong or its just not possible, which is fine. Was just explaining/clarifying what I was asking :)

Ill work with the mini-game command and see if I can get it to not decrease "tries", but what it does for me is it say, if you play the mine cart game, you cant "crash" the mine cart, it goes through the ores and drives over the pitfalls as if they don't exist. You have to turn off the cheat in order to "crash" and for the game to give you resources, but it doesn't give any exp. But this may be another instance of me doing something wrong or using the cheat in a wrong way. Could have possibly the wrong cheats.js file or something also. I will also test this one some more as well.

Gonna go get some rest, thanks for the reply! :)

phunthrowaway
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phunthrowaway »

Is there a way to reset shrine lvls? And checkout books?

Gibsonsg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gibsonsg »

phunthrowaway wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:26 pm
Is there a way to reset shrine lvls? And checkout books?
It's not currently possible using Creator's injector. You can do so using CheatEngine. Providing you have a shrine or other building that can be levelled up. All the buildings are stored next to each other in RAM, so once you can find the location of one, you can easily find the value you need to edit. Unless you have Nan or a negative as a value, I don't think it causes a shadowban.

Gibsonsg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gibsonsg »

In my quest for modding via android, I have found that most things are possible using a mix of GameGuardian and save editing.

Working via GameGuardian

Stamp Levels
Statue Levels
Task points and unlock points
Anvil stats and current item production
Item amounts (its only safe to edit chest items)
Shop stock and prices

All Cauldron stats

Construction build speed, and building levels and resource requirement nullification (over levelling works regarding chest space and deathnote)
Talent Library levels and refresh speed

Working via save editing

Swapping item Id's and cogs
Changing account wide stats such as postboxes, keys, tickets insta rez etc

There is more, but I need to write it all down in a legible manner.

Regarding save editing, the file is hashed and if the length changes, its voids the save. So you're heavily limited by that. Using a list of items, like the one Creator provides on his gdrive helps you find an attainable item with an identical character length.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Dread122113 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:15 pm
Spoiler
Creater0822 wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:48 pm
Dread122113 wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Note section:

Good questions!

I'll have to do some more testing when I wake up (about to head to bed now) but when I enabled W1 or w1 anvil it made it where i couldn't buy any points with the cheat active. When I could click "buy points" the exp points side was blank and the speed was set to 32m. If I leave it like that for an extended period of time (say 10 seconds or more on that screen with the 32m) the client will crash and ill have to relog back in.

The insta-crafting speed is nice and all to get some points early on, but with the steep increase to exp it takes a LOT of clicks to level at a certain point. What I am trying to do is make it where the points don't decrease when you buy an upgrade but the only way to spend points is with the cheat off because you don't get the little plus symbols while it is on. But when you turn the cheat off the points decrease. Maybe I am doing something wrong or its just not possible, which is fine. Was just explaining/clarifying what I was asking :)

Ill work with the mini-game command and see if I can get it to not decrease "tries", but what it does for me is it say, if you play the mine cart game, you cant "crash" the mine cart, it goes through the ores and drives over the pitfalls as if they don't exist. You have to turn off the cheat in order to "crash" and for the game to give you resources, but it doesn't give any exp. But this may be another instance of me doing something wrong or using the cheat in a wrong way. Could have possibly the wrong cheats.js file or something also. I will also test this one some more as well.

Gonna go get some rest, thanks for the reply! :)
Hmm interesting, I have not experienced any form of crashing with the anvil cheat myself. The "buy point" button indeed doesn't show anything when you click it with the anvil cheat activated, but the upgrade point should be added to your account.

As I mentioned, it is indeed possible to design a Proxy-cheat that stops the deduction of upgrade points, and restart the deduction when you disable it. But yeah, that would indeed big-time-mess-up the consistency of account values, so I have not designed it. A similarly mesed up cheat is lvl anvil, which outright sets the upgrade levels of speed, capacity and exp boost.

That said, it isn't impossible to still design a 100% proper & data-consistent anvil cheat (that matches your description), it's does however become major-majorly complex in terms of dependent values you'd have to take into account accordingly, to make up for the non-change. Overall, it didn't feel worth to me to overly engineer it, whilst it's just a minor thing.

However in case you're thrilled to make it work, I do not discourage you to attempt it for yourself :D
To have a quick start I'd recommend reading my w1 anvil cheat, as well as lvl anvil. These can give you sufficient insights. The egga and eggk commands are then insanely useful to get a read on those variables.