Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:51 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Here's how: viewtopic.php?p=198956#p198956
it says "step 1 complete" and doesn't change and the game is just a grey tab insted of the real game
If both the console and the game are stuck it's probably a Powershell-like issue. Powershell for instance, generally has a bug (idk why it's never been fixed) where it just stops doing anything until you use your right mouse button to click on it.
If not, then it's something else acting.

salmon85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salmon85 »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:00 pm
I Dont Know wrote:
Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Here's how: viewtopic.php?p=198956#p198956
it says "step 1 complete" and doesn't change and the game is just a grey tab insted of the real game
If both the console and the game are stuck it's probably a Powershell-like issue. Powershell for instance, generally has a bug (idk why it's never been fixed) where it just stops doing anything until you use your right mouse button to click on it.

That sounds like the mark feature in command prompt style windows, used for copying and pasting. If you've got something highlighted, it stops the output. Didn't think it affected the program though from progressing.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

salmon85 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
I Dont Know wrote:

That sounds like the mark feature in command prompt style windows, used for copying and pasting. If you've got something highlighted, it stops the output. Didn't think it affected the program though from progressing.
Oh yeah cool, didn't even realized that being a thing (oh woaw, I probably never even bothered to Google it either)

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:00 pm
salmon85 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:46 pm
Creater0822 wrote:

Oh yeah cool, didn't even realized that being a thing (oh woaw, I probably never even bothered to Google it either)
so what i do to fix it? sorry for asking too many questions XD im not so smart like you or salmon
and i want to say that you channel is too good creator im whatching your 0.1 video

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:20 pm
so what i do to fix it? sorry for asking too many questions XD im not so smart like you or salmon
and i want to say that you channel is too good creator im whatching your 0.1 video
Hmm I honestly don't really know, but let's just narrow it down through a few deductions:
  1. First it all, the interrupt mechanic seems probably not to be the issue, else it's an easy fix xD
  2. Neither is it that the injection Regex failed, otherwise both the game and the console should've continued loading, just the cheats that do nothing as the code was never injected.
  3. Nor would it be that you hadn't run Steam, else the console would near-insta-shutdown.
Yeah yeah... I don't seem to have many more ideas left myself if none of the above were the issue for me.
For beginners that want to start playing iBelg's console, I would like to recommend using a vanilla game (e.g. non-modified Z.js) as well as both his latest version (currently v1.1.1) and cheats.js. If this combination doesn't work, then it's probably a system issue (Idk Windows acting up or something).

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

Creater0822 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:53 pm
I Dont Know wrote:
Hmm I honestly don't really know, but let's just narrow it down through a few deductions:
  1. First it all, the interrupt mechanic seems probably not to be the issue, else it's an easy fix xD
  2. Neither is it that the injection Regex failed, otherwise both the game and the console should've continued loading, just the cheats that do nothing as the code was never injected.
  3. Nor would it be that you hadn't run Steam, else the console would near-insta-shutdown.
Yeah yeah... I don't seem to have many more ideas left myself if none of the above were the issue for me.
For beginners that want to start playing iBelg's console, I would like to recommend using a vanilla game (e.g. non-modified Z.js) as well as both his latest version (currently v1.1.1) and cheats.js. If this combination doesn't work, then it's probably a system issue (Idk Windows acting up or something).
ok i think it worked i restored the original game archives and files and on the console said "cheat injected" im going to use it for a bit and try to use my modified Z.js

ty for the help

Now i just need to know the commands

if there if there is a list can someone link it?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:11 am
Creater0822 wrote:
I Dont Know wrote:
ok i think it worked i restored the original game archives and files and on the console said "cheat injected" im going to use it for a bit and try to use my modified Z.js

ty for the help

Yes, if you execute the console command cheats you'll see a list of all the registered cheat commands. As for my version though, I've been adding so many commands (and sub-commands) that it's too much even with the cheats command.
I am hoping to one day settle down with a cheats guide that lists down the mechanics of each of my commands, but yeah... That would mean that my development progress is also over, as it'd be painful to add new stuff or change old stuff with my OCD-feeling that my guide would be outdated :shock: :?

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:18 am
I Dont Know wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:11 am
Creater0822 wrote:

ty for the help

Yes, if you execute the console command cheats you'll see a list of all the registered cheat commands. As for my version though, I've been adding so many commands (and sub-commands) that it's too much even with the cheats command.
I am hoping to one day settle down with a cheats guide that lists down the mechanics of each of my commands, but yeah... That would mean that my development progress is also over, as it'd be painful to add new stuff or change old stuff with my OCD-feeling that my guide would be outdated :shock: :?
i downloaded your injection but idk how to use it and i cant open the console in game oof i tried the ` but it dont work :cry:

Edit: i think i found the key to open the console in game im going to replace it and try
Edit 2: no this is not the key for the console ._.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

I Dont Know wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:26 am
i downloaded your injection but idk how to use it and i cant open the console in game oof i tried the ` but it dont work :cry:

Edit: i think i found the key to open the console in game im going to replace it and try
Ehh which file have you downloaded?
The one you need is cheats.js which uses the external console (not something in-game....)

Edit: These are the files you want:

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

Creater0822 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:04 am
I Dont Know wrote:

The one you need is cheats.js which uses the external console (not something in-game....)

i downloaded the correct files the ones on the image inject and cheats
i say in game console because on the images that i saw salmon used the commands in game but ik what is a console XD

Edit: now ik how to use the cheats i was doing everything wrong and i think i have an old version of the injector and cheats

SomeIsWronk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SomeIsWronk »

Did anyone know what can be hacked ?
Like Water droplet or anything

I Dont Know
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by I Dont Know »

SomeIsWronk wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:54 am
Did anyone know what can be hacked ?
Like Water droplet or anything
so much can be hacked you can modify the game files to change cauldron anvil and so many things

to start modifying the files you need to have this extension on your 7zip [Link]

and to modify the files that changes the game you go to the place where your game is installed open the folder go to the resources folder

open the asar file and there is going to be a archive called Z.js this archive is where you can modify the game

for more information you can read messages here or you can go to a channel called Creater Cyfire on youtube

sorry if you dont understand some things on my message my inglish is not so good :?

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

Creater0822 wrote:
I Dont Know wrote:

Is there any list of mob that we can spawn?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
I Dont Know wrote:

Yes if you're using this version of cheats you can use list monster, which'll show you an entire list of monster Ids and display names. Another command you can use is search monster <query>, which indeed searches for the monster's id. For example search monster mus which returns a list of multiple monsters with the substring "mus" in them, e.g. all mushroom mobs.

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

jmayer2045 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:22 pm
Creater0822 wrote:

Yes if you're using this version of cheats you can use list monster, which'll show you an entire list of monster Ids and display names. Another command you can use is search monster <query>, which indeed searches for the monster's id. For example search monster mus which returns a list of multiple monsters with the substring "mus" in them, e.g. all mushroom mobs.
ah thx for fast answer, also does shadowbanned only applied to acount or to client?