[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
hatetogrind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by hatetogrind »

Discoveries I've made
After spending last 3 days trying to find what can and cannot be modified this is my findings thus far.

I was able to modify and cheat Health, ammo, stims, nades, some unlimited stratagems. Helldive difficulty is a joke with those cheats. They are tied in to the client. As well as Samples. Once I found the addresses for samples, I was even able to get super samples on easy map where they don't exist.
This is what most paid trainers offer.

The main question is can we get XP/Medals/Cash/Premium coins?

I was able to locate the location of the possible addresses of the actual item you pick up such as reqs, medals and premium coins through some trial and error. I was able to locate most likely address for the items however, when I modify it in hopes I can pick it up modified amount, nothing happens! I don't even get the regular amount. So if normally I pick up 100 reqs, nothing happens, when I change the address to their normal amounts I start getting pick ups as normal.

My conclusions/opinions
Over the weekend when we had server issues, I've noticed that many pickups would not work, which made me believe that they are server generated during loading. This leads me to believe that unlike samples/ammo/stratigems, XP/Medals/Reqs/Prem coins are generated by the server and unless someone find a way outside of digging through memory on client side I highly doubt we will ever see those hacks.

Best I would say we can possibly do, is some sort of client side fly/speed hack, fly through the map with infinite HP and nukes/rockets/stratagems just blast through objectives in 5 minutes to grind up everything that way.

I'm not a pro, so my conclusions/opinions may be way wrong and someone will find a hack to get medals. XP/Reqs are pretty much pointless, as past lvl 20 you can buy everything and after a week or so you will unlock everything. But medals is gonna be months if not a year or two of grind.

Let me know what you think of my findings and if you have found something I may have missed.

PS. As I posted this, devs dropped an update that made it hard to find the process. Even when I do manage to find it, everything tends to bug out. Looks like they patched it for now where it would be really hard to dig through memory or even find the process. If anyone still can modify anything let me know what you are using and how you are bypassing it.

anobody99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anobody99 »

Im too stupid for this sort of stuff, will lose my acc, anyone willing to piggyback me for the samples ? willing to throw in a small fee for your time ?

hatetogrind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hatetogrind »

anobody99 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:52 am
Im too stupid for this sort of stuff, will lose my acc, anyone willing to piggyback me for the samples ? willing to throw in a small fee for your time ?
They patched the game, currently any memory editor you use just to scan crashes. If you have the tool that can scan and edit memory of the game without crashing let me know, I'll hook you up.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Typical GameGuard. They did this in 2005, they still do it now. Still using Themida? :)

BJHorner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BJHorner »

Eh, medal esp would be awesome. Don't want to grind that automaton mission because of xp, don't want to level too much, but medals needed just enormous

Shiggus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shiggus »

I can access the values on artmoney 8.12, though I'm not able to edit it anymore

jemated337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jemated337 »

hatetogrind wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:27 am
Discoveries I've made
After spending last 3 days trying to find what can and cannot be modified this is my findings thus far.

I was able to modify and cheat Health, ammo, stims, nades, some unlimited stratagems. Helldive difficulty is a joke with those cheats. They are tied in to the client. As well as Samples. Once I found the addresses for samples, I was even able to get super samples on easy map where they don't exist.
This is what most paid trainers offer.

The main question is can we get XP/Medals/Cash/Premium coins?

I was able to locate the location of the possible addresses of the actual item you pick up such as reqs, medals and premium coins through some trial and error. I was able to locate most likely address for the items however, when I modify it in hopes I can pick it up modified amount, nothing happens! I don't even get the regular amount. So if normally I pick up 100 reqs, nothing happens, when I change the address to their normal amounts I start getting pick ups as normal.

My conclusions/opinions
Over the weekend when we had server issues, I've noticed that many pickups would not work, which made me believe that they are server generated during loading. This leads me to believe that unlike samples/ammo/stratigems, XP/Medals/Reqs/Prem coins are generated by the server and unless someone find a way outside of digging through memory on client side I highly doubt we will ever see those hacks.

Best I would say we can possibly do, is some sort of client side fly/speed hack, fly through the map with infinite HP and nukes/rockets/stratagems just blast through objectives in 5 minutes to grind up everything that way.

I'm not a pro, so my conclusions/opinions may be way wrong and someone will find a hack to get medals. XP/Reqs are pretty much pointless, as past lvl 20 you can buy everything and after a week or so you will unlock everything. But medals is gonna be months if not a year or two of grind.

Let me know what you think of my findings and if you have found something I may have missed.

PS. As I posted this, devs dropped an update that made it hard to find the process. Even when I do manage to find it, everything tends to bug out. Looks like they patched it for now where it would be really hard to dig through memory or even find the process. If anyone still can modify anything let me know what you are using and how you are bypassing it.
I doubt medals, credits and super credits are entirely handled by the server.

It's much more likely there is a function that tells the server to add to your account when you find them, but without any particular check as to when and how they're called.
The numbers you see and can edit are just a feedback for your client.

A good example of this are the rescue missions where killing a citizen will cost you 25 requisitions.
The game is just telling the server "hey you killed a citizen" and you locally keep track of how many, going negative will show a positive requisition gain, but of course the server is blind to it.

Since medals and credits are added immediately even if you altF4 they can't check that you didn't get more than what there were in the mission.
With samples they could, but even then they still don't.

I think the goal should be to find the functions called upon picking up a medal or credits, then calling them over and over.
But unfortunately i don't have the skill needed to pull that off.

On the plus side my UCE still works.

richardiskoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by richardiskoo »

Shiggus wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:35 am
I'm getting an issue after restarting my PC Squalr and Artmoney can't search and just crash, is anyone else getting the same issue?
I used to be able to find the game with artmoney, but not anymore.

br4zil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by br4zil »

Brolaf wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:41 pm
anobody99 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:52 am
I don't mind helping out
Lets make a squad so the whole thing is done faster. I sent you PM Brolaf!

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Shiggus wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:15 am
I can access the values on artmoney 8.12, though I'm not able to edit it anymore
Enable the Kernel mode functions under bypass process protections.

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

richardiskoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:35 pm
Shiggus wrote:
I'm getting an issue after restarting my PC Squalr and Artmoney can't search and just crash, is anyone else getting the same issue?
I have the same issue. I spent the last few days doing the same experiments as others on this thread using squalr and artmoney, everything worked fine and I could search and edit the variables. Yesterday squalr crashed while I was using it and since then the game doesn't show up in the processes anymore. I've restarted the pc, uninstalled and reinstalled squalr, artmoney, and the game but nothing works. If this has happened to anyone and they've found a solution please let me know, thank you.

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

TikaUnas wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:38 pm
richardiskoo wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:35 pm
Shiggus wrote:
I have the same issue. I spent the last few days doing the same experiments as others on this thread using squalr and artmoney, everything worked fine and I could search and edit the variables. Yesterday squalr crashed while I was using it and since then the game doesn't show up in the processes anymore. I've restarted the pc, uninstalled and reinstalled squalr, artmoney, and the game but nothing works. If this has happened to anyone and they've found a solution please let me know, thank you.
Oh okay, so I'm not the only one with this issue. I was able to successfully use A.M. ONCE and change my sample count. Any attempt after the first resulted in me being unable to attach it to the game. When I changed "Show Processes" from "Visible" to "ALL", I managed to find it at the bottom of the list. Unfortunately, any attempts to attach AM to the game gives me an error that access is denied.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:07 pm
Heeeeere comes another GG update where they will detect the driver ;) That's how shit got patched in the past with GG, still same mechanism today, from what I see: people giving advice, them reading it on a public forum and patching it within the next update. Don't say I didn't warn you :D

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:16 am
gir489 wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:07 pm
Heeeeere comes another GG update where they will detect the driver ;) That's how shit got patched in the past with GG, still same mechanism today, from what I see: people giving advice, them reading it on a public forum and patching it within the next update. Don't say I didn't warn you :D
I'd be interested to see the cat and mouse game with this one. They're in Ring0 and so is ArtMoney's driver. I know of some Valorant hackers that are able to get around current anti-cheats simply by having a signed driver. A lot of them are signed by Microsoft Tech support, probably from the Lapu$ breach.

What's worse, is you just fucking boot the game up on Linux with Proton, because Linux doesn't tolerate this shit, you can't run GameGuard's rootkit, so it basically lets you play without GameGuard. So the hackers who are gonna hack are gonna breach this shit, and the people who are playing legit have to run a rootkit.

I've already seen reports of streamers getting greifed with hackers joining their lobby and unlocking everything for them. The exact thing they claimed GameGuard would stop in their stupid FAQ.

"Isn't this to protect your stupid microtransactions?"
"Yes and No"

lmao. It is, full stop.

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

I'm at a loss right now, and don't seem to be getting a solution anytime soon for my issue. If someone could be so kind as to host a game that would give me full sample count, I'd greatly appreciate it. If instead someone would like to talk to me 1on1 to help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, I'm up for that too since I don't know what I'm doing wrong.