Legends of Idleon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
raxele123
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by raxele123 »

Huh. There was an update on 59/14-Jun-2023 11:31 I wonder what changed.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

raxele123 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:32 am
Huh. There was an update on 59/14-Jun-2023 11:31 I wonder what changed.
viewtopic.php?p=300898&sid=06fe8a799fb1 ... da#p300898

2nd post before yours on 14-Jun-2023 12:30 :D :D :D
I added the voidwalker time/points cheat

qwertyuiop111asd
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qwertyuiop111asd »

Melanthios wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:15 am
Ok so browsing viewtopic.php?p=252991#p252991

I see I can edit pendants, however, I have no idea where this pendant file is. or at least it's one I don't have, anyone have any knowledge?
Seems that that's an edit you have to make to the N.js file within app.asar itself. Also understand that that's not true pendant editing but simply stacking the deck when generating new keychains, there is still some RNG involved.

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:43 am
Melanthios wrote:

I see I can edit pendants, however, I have no idea where this pendant file is. or at least it's one I don't have, anyone have any knowledge?
Seems that that's an edit you have to make to the N.js file within app.asar itself. Also understand that that's not true pendant editing but simply stacking the deck when generating new keychains, there is still some RNG involved.
Yea I haven't found a direct pendant injector as of yet, or a way to work around it.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Melanthios wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:18 am
qwertyuiop111asd wrote:
Melanthios wrote:

Yea I haven't found a direct pendant injector as of yet, or a way to work around it.
Quite a few people asked, I will try to add a bonus editing function for keychains. Any preference on how this should work?

Simple could be just editing the values of equipped keychains like:

keychain {1,2 or both (edit first or second equipped keychain)} {first property eg Damage, drop, afk)} {first value} {second property} {second value}

Would that be reaonable?

bluward
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluward »

i dont know how this work, somebody has any tuto? or link

herador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by herador »

Same for me, can someone explain how to launch it? Is it working on browser only (or also steam?)? I downloaded the cheat but then nothing happen. And there are 200+ pages of discussions haha. If someone can explain what to do after downloading the cheat, your help is appreciated :)

Eastarmyrmg
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eastarmyrmg »

If anyone is confused on how to work the cheat add me on discord @acupoflean I'll help you out! (steam only)

Trax00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Trax00 »

What should i look for to change dungeon flurbos,i know they're DungCredits2,but i have no clue which value to change,can i edit the amount i already have,or edit the amount that drops,or the amount that the upgrades cost? Can anyone help?

twister00x
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by twister00x »

Eastarmyrmg wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:21 pm
If anyone is confused on how to work the cheat add me on discord @acupoflean I'll help you out! (steam only)
Sent you a request

vikiki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vikiki »

new game update : includes pets and huge rng / p2w mechanic where you can spend real human money on green gems (crystals) and then use those to RNG for a pet that will give you buffs.

some of these buffs are great, like +25 to all talents, but you have like a 0.25 percent chance to get that one.

been poking around but havnt been able to figure out where those values are stored yet

jmayer2045
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jmayer2045 »

yea, searching with edge inspect but got nothing to changes the crystals value but only got lots of dummy list that provide with the display on the UI

Ckeylos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ckeylos »

It might be server-sided. From recycling pets, I kept seeing a connecting to server pop-up.

LoveOryks
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LoveOryks »

It's extremely likely that these values are stored in the server. There are requests sent on every companion hatch and choice.

Melanthios
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Melanthios »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:30 pm
Melanthios wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:18 am
qwertyuiop111asd wrote:

Quite a few people asked, I will try to add a bonus editing function for keychains. Any preference on how this should work?

Simple could be just editing the values of equipped keychains like:

keychain {1,2 or both (edit first or second equipped keychain)} {first property eg Damage, drop, afk)} {first value} {second property} {second value}

Would that be reaonable?
Valley! King!

I was thinking about this, and it's kind of hard, but I imagine if there was a way to say set pendant [type] then [affix for that pendant} and have it always just max out. No one is searching for Mediocre pendants, but like, I was trying to get max AFK the other day, and I kept rolling and rolling and rolling and it's like, well I don't need any other stat on these things just afk gains