Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] SpaceBourne 2

Post by zurls »

Raszagal wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 8:37 pm
Has anyone attempted to find the Guild Rankings? I have a basic understanding of how to use CE, but I can't narrow it down under 3000 results.

I ask because trying to get Mining Guild Rank is SLOW AS HELL and is driving me insane! The other guilds are easy enough to rank up so far.

Since the Guild Rank is a bar with no numbers shown, I've tried Unknown Value scan & All value type since I have no idea what kind it is. I then get some experience in it and the Adventure skill by mining some easy to find ore on an asteroid. Search for Value Increased. Get exp, scan, etc. Can't get it under 10,000 this way.

Tried Unknown Value All, Increased, Unchanged. Can't get under 3000 this way.

I know the highest Exp you can get from mining an ore is +7 from Asortak (green ore) found in the center of asteroids marked as "Assorted" when using the mining ship's ability to see what ore is in an asteroid.

So I tried Increased by... 7. However this only ever results in finding the Adventure EXP value, which is 4 byte.
I found this info on the XP for each ore. You might be able to multiply each ore collected in a session by its XP and then search for an increase of that amount. Then sell the ores, go back, mine again, then repeat. That may give you the Mining Guild XP location.

ASORTAK / ZOKAL $22500 - 7 XP (ZOKAL is the name of ore on Assorted asteroids which contain ASORTAK)
WOLFRAM / VOKAL $8200 - 6 XP (VOKAL Is the name of ore on an asteroid that contains WOLFRAM)
PLATINUM $3050 - 5 XP
NIKEL $550 - 4 XP
GOLD $1200 - 3 XP
IRON $500 - 2 XP
COAL $250 - 1 XP

Coeptis87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Coeptis87 »

this has char / pilot / soldier skills for steam and non steam
Attachments
SpaceBourne2_v2.6.CT
(40.6 KiB) Downloaded 115 times

RedoHeal
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedoHeal »

Coeptis87 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:31 pm
this has char / pilot / soldier skills for steam and non steam
I can't find the guild rank values either. Sry
But i the tried the table version 2.7 with game version 3.2.1 - it still works for me

SpaceBourne 2 Table