uncharted ocean

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: uncharted ocean

Post by ragin1311 »

also those who think i was unfair in my judgement of the trainer.

i gifted the ch team the game so they could get a trainer up.

come to see a trainer that does little or nothing.

i will never support them more than i have again

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

Can someone tell me how to use cheat engine to find durability for ship and sailors??

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

I think it disappointed many fans of that site as well...
It was supposed to be a premium trainer, but if that is all I would be mad as well as a person who support that site. I mean, I thought they would come up with infinite durability or sailor as thats the hardest thing to crack.... well for my case, I am having hard time finding it....

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

deadmanwalking wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am
It was supposed to be a premium trainer, but if that is all I would be mad as well as a person who support that site. I mean, I thought they would come up with infinite durability or sailor as thats the hardest thing to crack.... well for my case, I am having hard time finding it....
It's very easy if you know how to use CE. It's the same as finding food / water, fatigue, money, items, etc.
Being that no one else seems to have figured it out, I'll explain in ENGLISH:
Open up CE and attach it to the 3rd hanghai.exe process or NOTHING will work.
To get sailors, you'll have to find how many sailors EACH ship has. I.E. 320 on this one, 167 on that one, etc.
Choose 1, lets say: 167. Do the first scan, then you'll have to lose some sailors either fighting, storm, etc.
The type in the number of sailors after you've lost some and do the second scan.
Repeat until you find the address and change it to whatever amount of sailors you'd like.
If you choose to freeze/lock this it will still lose sailors during the fight, but refresh them after the fight.

Now for the ship's durability (HULL). It changes each ship, upgrade, etc.
My ship currently has 120800 durability, so search for this. Then take off your figurehead or lose some durability in combat, etc.
Then do the second scan for whatever durability is left over.
Repeat until you find the address and change it.

It's that simple. Same with food / water / fatigue / etc. Fatigue is super easy as you wait until you get to a discovery location. Type in 100 (if you have max fatigue) then click once to lose fatigue, do the second scan for 95 or whatever is left, boom! Now you can freeze this on 100 and clear every discovery location in the game.

You can also lock the food / water to sail for infinite days.

I have beat every boss / dungeon doing this with ease. Like I said I can do anything I want while running the game, but as soon as I close it out it resets all addresses and I have to refind them each time.

To the chick insulting all of us MEN, it'd be wise to at least speak our language before insulting us. I have tried to understand what the hell she's saying, but she's all over the place. There is MUCH easier way's to find out what accesses this address than what she's attempting to explain, but I she's a girl, I guess she has to complicate things.

It'd be nice if someone knew how to create a cheat table / trainer. But, instead they'll come on here and insult everyone TRYING to help obtain information instead of providing information themselves, but then again, they probably don't know how.

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

Enferno33 wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:19 am
deadmanwalking wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:33 am
It's very easy if you know how to use CE. It's the same as finding food / water, fatigue, money, items, etc.
Being that no one else seems to have figured it out, I'll explain in ENGLISH:
Open up CE and attach it to the 3rd hanghai.exe process or NOTHING will work.
To get sailors, you'll have to find how many sailors EACH ship has. I.E. 320 on this one, 167 on that one, etc.
Choose 1, lets say: 167. Do the first scan, then you'll have to lose some sailors either fighting, storm, etc.
The type in the number of sailors after you've lost some and do the second scan.
Repeat until you find the address and change it to whatever amount of sailors you'd like.
If you choose to freeze/lock this it will still lose sailors during the fight, but refresh them after the fight.

Now for the ship's durability (HULL). It changes each ship, upgrade, etc.
My ship currently has 120800 durability, so search for this. Then take off your figurehead or lose some durability in combat, etc.
Then do the second scan for whatever durability is left over.
Repeat until you find the address and change it.

It's that simple. Same with food / water / fatigue / etc. Fatigue is super easy as you wait until you get to a discovery location. Type in 100 (if you have max fatigue) then click once to lose fatigue, do the second scan for 95 or whatever is left, boom! Now you can freeze this on 100 and clear every discovery location in the game.

You can also lock the food / water to sail for infinite days.

I have beat every boss / dungeon doing this with ease. Like I said I can do anything I want while running the game, but as soon as I close it out it resets all addresses and I have to refind them each time.

To the chick insulting all of us MEN, it'd be wise to at least speak our language before insulting us. I have tried to understand what the hell she's saying, but she's all over the place. There is MUCH easier way's to find out what accesses this address than what she's attempting to explain, but I she's a girl, I guess she has to complicate things.

It'd be nice if someone knew how to create a cheat table / trainer. But, instead they'll come on here and insult everyone TRYING to help obtain information instead of providing information themselves, but then again, they probably don't know how.
Thanks! I will try to do that! I didn't try to do it for each ship!

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

I managed it to change and then it crashes after i beat the boss...
any suggestion? I changed two values so that ship could have 999999/999999

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

deadmanwalking wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:42 am
Hmm nope. Mine only crashed when I set the values too high. But 999999 shouldn't be too high. I set mine to around 43243243/43243243 or such. How many times did you try it?

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 pm
deadmanwalking wrote:
Hmm nope. Mine only crashed when I set the values too high. But 999999 shouldn't be too high. I set mine to around 43243243/43243243 or such. How many times did you try it?
i tried 4 times till now... perhaps i changed the wrong address? when i scanned it I had 3 addresses and used the two addresses that looked alike.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

deadmanwalking wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:26 pm
Enferno33 wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:10 pm
deadmanwalking wrote:
i tried 4 times till now... perhaps i changed the wrong address? when i scanned it I had 3 addresses and used the two addresses that looked alike.
Ok, the 3rd address will be the current selected ships durability. I.E. 1 will be the current durability. 1 will be the max durability. 1 will be the currently selected ship. So, if you'll pull up the addresses and then change back to the game and switch to a different ship, you'll see the 3rd one change to that ships durability. In other words, do NOT change that or it will cause the game to crash.

Like I said, other than that I have no idea why it would crash as I change mine every time I play. Now, sometimes the addresses will change even during mid-game. Whenever it changes them to ?? then you'll need to search for the numbers again and change them. Other times I can play for 12+ hours straight and be just fine.

It's so dumb that they'd build a game inside a emulator that was originally a phone app. I've changed SNES games inside a emulator much easier than this BULLSHIT!

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Hey I forgot until I started playing again. Do ****NOT**** freeze the ship's durability (HULL). Change it to what you want, but do NOT freeze it.

If you freeze the ship's durability then it'll crash the game in or after combat.

deadmanwalking
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by deadmanwalking »

Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:23 pm
Hey I forgot until I started playing again. Do ****NOT**** freeze the ship's durability (HULL). Change it to what you want, but do NOT freeze it.

If you freeze the ship's durability then it'll crash the game in or after combat.
Thanks!! This really helped me!!!