Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
angsaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by angsaar »

valleymon wrote:
Mon Feb 13, 2023 1:19 am
Added config to show item pickup notifications when autoloot is on.
Thanks, the text never caused lag on my system and I appreciate the option to turn it back on. :)

Destructo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Destructo »

Mariocedo wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:49 am
Destructo wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:04 am
Hmm alright so im not sure if this is a me thing but once i downloaded this and ran the injectcheatsF5 file it works but if i update the cheats file with the pastebin then the game and the cmd crashes once cmd tries to load the cheats, Ive tried downloading the raw pastebin and overwriting the cheats file and also tried to copy/paste and it does the same thing and once i go back to the cheats file included it works instantly.
It also happened to me once, the problem was that when I copied the cheat.js file, a random line in the beginning was created, just delete that line and it should be fine (if that is your problem :P )

(Line I mentioned) - DATA HOSTED WITH ♥ BY PASTEBIN.COM - DOWNLOAD RAW - SEE ORIGINAL
Thank you for helping!, I took a look in the file for that line or anything similar and i haven't found any of it so i tried it again and it was still crashing but i just now updated the file with the update today and it works now lool, Not sure sure what was causing it to break but it works now.

aybarsto
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aybarsto »

Thank you so much for the quick updates! Would you consider separating sailing cheats into different commands in the future?

kptr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kptr »

Hey! It seems like the latest update has broken the w4 superpets commands, they can now take damage =(

Also is there any way to edit the quest requirements after finishing them with `wide quest`? I skipped a glitched quest and now it shows as 0/1 in my quest log which is a little annoying, also worried it might lead to a shadowban, any way to fix this? I know I can view the QuestStatus object but is it safe to edit? and if so how would I go about doing that

mormaii2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mormaii2 »

I don't know what I did what I just wanted a bit of a boost on alchemy and I did "setalch vials 5" and I have every vial unlocked too. I also have like all orange bubbles unlocked. Is there a way to undo this? I tried to "setalch vials 1" but it just sets to lvl 1 all the vials unlocked. I also did the same with "setalch cauldrons 3" and I still have every orange bubbled unlocked

Krauser12
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krauser12 »

kptr wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:20 pm
Hey! It seems like the latest update has broken the w4 superpets commands, they can now take damage =(

Also is there any way to edit the quest requirements after finishing them with `wide quest`? I skipped a glitched quest and now it shows as 0/1 in my quest log which is a little annoying, also worried it might lead to a shadowban, any way to fix this? I know I can view the QuestStatus object but is it safe to edit? and if so how would I go about doing that
I see what you mean about the superpets damage lol, mine are struggling now. As for the quest one I was with you on that one for months I had a quest that said 0/1 I deleted it out of the quests in progress and I do not see it anymore, that and I am not shadowbanned so we should be in good shape ;)

sventen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sventen »

Game wont register my Z.js edits?

I follow all the steps correctly.

Fresh install of idleon. Extract app.asar to /app in the resource folder. Rename the original asar file to app1.asar.
I enter the new app folder and locate the Z file. I have notepad++ and JS Tools. I open the Z file and locate MTXinfo.
I locate the Strawberryhat and change the gemcost from 250 to 999 just to test it is working. CTRL + S and I close notepad.
The game has been close meanwhile I have done my edits and now I launch idleon. Open gemstore and strawberry hat is still 250 gems.
I have tried this with other items as well, such as time candies with code I have copied from here. There is no user-error when it comes to executing this correctly. What could the reason be my game wont read my Z.js file. The edits are still in there when I open the file again.
Please help. I have tried everything.
Last edited by sventen on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kptr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kptr »

Krauser12 wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:37 pm
kptr wrote:

I see what you mean about the superpets damage lol, mine are struggling now. As for the quest one I was with you on that one for months I had a quest that said 0/1 I deleted it out of the quests in progress and I do not see it anymore, that and I am not shadowbanned so we should be in good shape ;)
Is there way to do it without deleting the quest? I'd be fine restarting it if it was needed but I want to complete every quest. I guess that would work if the quest was in progress but some of mine are completed, I wonder if anyone could comment on the safety of modifying the QuestStatus object directly to fix these

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

aybarsto wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 am
Thank you so much for the quick updates! Would you consider separating sailing cheats into different commands in the future?
The sailing cheats are all configurable (as are many others). Just below startupCheats at the top of cheats.js, there's a variable called cheatConfig.

In there you will see

Code: Select all

w5: {
		sailing: {
			IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
			MaxChests: t => 100000, // pile holds 100000 chests
			RareTreasureChance: t => t, // 5x chance for rare treasure
			Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 4, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 30m ( t => 10 would be 10 minues )
			BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
			BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
			boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
			BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
			CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
			ArtifactChance: t => t / 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus (lower is better)
			AncientChances: t => t / 5, // 5x ancient chance (lower is better)
			NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
			BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
			ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
		},
You may choose your own values. They must be in the form of a map from the original value t => newValue. This is actually just a javascript function, so you can write any valid javascript there, but basic maths statements are all valid javascript, so you don't need to know javascript to do most things, just be sure it stays in the form t => newvalue. You can see examples above but here are some
t => t / 2 (half the original value)
t => 71 (ignore original value and just make it 71)
t => t * 10 + 500 (10x original value + 500)
Math.min and Math.max could also be useful eg
t => Math.max(t/10, 30) - original value divided by 10, but no lower than 30
kptr wrote:

Coincidentally, that was my fault when making BlockChance configurable as described above. I set it to t => 1, when it should be t => 100
Have a go updating yourself, else I've updated the paste.
I think the quest thing is pretty irrelevant and unlikely to cause a shadowban. Modifying QuestStatus is fine, I have done plenty. Which quest, I guess i can take a look
Bionic711 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:27 pm
With nullify running and the updated cheat.js from fixing the w4/nullify freezing, any time I press "claim" an AFK gains, it freezes for around 30 seconds.
Not 100%, but w4 meals being enabled seems to make the game kinda slow (no idea why, its very simple). Try disabling that after running nullify (just by running w4 meals it will toggle to off).
Last edited by valleymon on Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

-- oops

kptr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kptr »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:06 pm
aybarsto wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:23 am
The sailing cheats are all configurable (as are many others). Just below startupCheats at the top of cheats.js, there's a variable called cheatConfig.

In there you will see

Code: Select all

w5: {
		sailing: {
			IslandDistance: t => t / 2, // islands 50% closer
			MaxChests: t => 100000, // pile holds 100000 chests
			RareTreasureChance: t => t, // 5x chance for rare treasure
			Minimumtraveltime: t => t / 4, // minimum travel time reduced from 2h to 30m ( t => 10 would be 10 minues )
			BoatUpgCostType: t => t, // loot type for upgrade
			BoatUpgCostQty: t => t, // loot amount for upgrade, t => 0 for free upgrades
			boatValue: t => t * 2, // 2x boat loot
			BoatSpeed: t => t * 2, // 2x boat speed
			CloudDiscoverBonus: t => t * 2, // 2x cloud discover bonus
			ArtifactChance: t => t / 5, // 5x artifact discover bonus (lower is better)
			AncientChances: t => t / 5, // 5x ancient chance (lower is better)
			NewCaptBoatSlot: t => 0, // free boat and captain slots
			BuyCaptainCost: t => 0, // free captains
			ArtifactBonus: t => t // bonus from the artifact, needs investigation as to what can be done here!
		},
You may choose your own values. They must be in the form of a map from the original value t => newValue. This is actually just a javascript function, so you can write any valid javascript there, but basic maths statements are all valid javascript, so you don't need to know javascript to do most things, just be sure it stays in the form t => newvalue. You can see examples above but here are some
t => t / 2 (half the original value)
t => 71 (ignore original value and just make it 71)
t => t * 10 + 500 (10x original value + 500)
Math.min and Math.max could also be useful eg
t => Math.max(t/10, 30) - original value divided by 10, but no lower than 30
kptr wrote:

Coincidentally, that was my fault when making BlockChance configurable as described above. I set it to t => 1, when it should be t => 100
Have a go updating yourself, else I've updated the paste.
I think the quest thing is pretty irrelevant and unlikely to cause a shadowban. Modifying QuestStatus is fine, I have done plenty. Which quest, I guess i can take a look
Bionic711 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:27 pm
With nullify running and the updated cheat.js from fixing the w4/nullify freezing, any time I press "claim" an AFK gains, it freezes for around 30 seconds.
Not 100%, but w4 meals being enabled seems to make the game kinda slow (no idea why, its very simple). Try disabling that after running nullify (just by running w4 meals it will toggle to off).
I have a few quests that need it, honestly it would be quite a nice feature for `wide quest` to finish the quest then set the values correctly, would also love a quest fix command if possible, I just feel like having corrupted quests in your player state is an easy way to fingerprint all users of that cheat. Really love your work, is there any place to donate? =)

sventen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sventen »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:07 pm
-- oops
Valley can you please help me with my problem of getting my game to register the edits i make to my Z.js file. I posted about it on this page.

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

sventen wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:46 pm
Game wont register my Z.js edits?

I follow all the steps correctly.

Fresh install of idleon. Extract app.asar to /app in the resource folder. Rename the original asar file to app1.asar.
I enter the new app folder and locate the Z file. I have notepad++ and JS Tools. I open the Z file and locate MTXinfo.
I locate the Strawberryhat and change the gemcost from 250 to 999 just to test it is working. CTRL + S and I close notepad.
The game has been close meanwhile I have done my edits and now I launch idleon. Open gemstore and strawberry hat is still 250 gems.
I have tried this with other items as well, such as time candies with code I have copied from here. There is no user-error when it comes to executing this correctly. What could the reason be my game wont read my Z.js file. The edits are still in there when I open the file again.
Please help. I have tried everything.
As of the most recent update, the game uses N.js instead of Z.js

It might also be easier for you to use 7zip to just open the app.asar and edit the js while still archived. Then all you have to do is save it and confirm 7zip's popup to update the archive. No need to unpack and repack it that way.

Bionic711
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bionic711 »

valleymon wrote:
Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:06 pm
No luck on disabling meals. Still completely freezes my game when attempting to claim time.

Frongly
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Frongly »

Hi friends, this is my first time trying to get into this. I have looked through 50 or so pages and have a vague understanding, I think, of how this works. However, I have no idea how to get it working. I've tried doing what the readme in the google docs says to do, but I find conflicting info in later posts about how to get the tool functioning, some saying I need node.js installed, others saying theres something different to use. I am quite lost on what to do exactly and a concise instruction would be much appreciated at this point. I think I have the cheat injected, but I do not know where to enter commands.

(edit: I also have tried some of the browser cheats, but some of the commands seem to be outdated or not working, or I am not doing them correctly)