Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by valleymon »

Added wide plunderous for 100% plunderous spawn if buff is active

jayp23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jayp23 »

I used "godlike dmg" and now in the w2 merit shop task "road to max damage" it shows my highest as 160Q whereas the most recorded on the idleon efficiency leader board is 15T. Is there a way to fix this or am i due a ban?
Last edited by jayp23 on Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

valleymon wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:50 am
Added wide plunderous for 100% plunderous spawn if buff is active
Definitely working better over the quick fix. You're both insane and heavily appreciated. <3

KazukabeArabi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KazukabeArabi »

So just to clarify, wide candy does not work for lab and cooking?

gotrunks712
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gotrunks712 »

KazukabeArabi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:44 pm
wide candy doesn't appear to be working at all for me at least. W5 still doesn't work in combat.

jayp23
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jayp23 »

jayp23 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 10:00 am
I used "godlike dmg" and now in the w2 merit shop task "road to max damage" it shows my highest as 160Q whereas the most recorded on the idleon efficiency leader board is 15T. Is there a way to fix this or am i due a ban?
Updated due to fixing another issue by myself XD

Really worried here, I don't think I can somehow reset the highest recorded damage stat. can I?

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

w4 arena doesn't work

Famasicura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Famasicura »

jayp23 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:25 pm
jayp23 wrote:

Really worried here, I don't think I can somehow reset the highest recorded damage stat. can I?
I had this same issue. It happened to me because I always turn godlike on when I start the game but apparently since the last update godlike also turns on the max damage cheat too whereas before it didn't do that. A bit irritating because up until this point I've not really used the cheat engine to do much other than guarantee my crit and freeze my hp through the godlike command. Interested to hear if there is a resolve for this. As a programmer I'm sure I can resolve it but also as a programmer I don't want to comb through anything when I'd rather be doing anything else lol

KanaryKrusade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KanaryKrusade »

I tested time candy out and I think the new Filter tab/system is interrupting how the injector handles loot.
Loot without the injector works as intended. Loot with the injector doesn't filter what I want filtered, and for some mobs (Wood Mushrooms and a couple others) all the statues and office pens and stuff get sent to my bank, but for everything else I just totally lose out on my loot.
Using candy and turning it into DNA instead freezes my game entirely.

Drdoom76
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Drdoom76 »

Seems quickref was broken as well. :(

sikkhunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sikkhunt »

its stopped woring for me now
Attached to LegendsOfIdleon.exe
Injecting cheats...
Step 1 complete...

wont go past this step

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

thewinja wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:16 am
wide post also stopped working
It works, you just might need to cycle to a new day or use a pen to refresh.
Drdoom76 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:14 am
Quickref working fine afaik
Tindal wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:57 pm
w4 arena doesn't work
You're right, will try to fix that tomorrow
gotrunks712 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:21 pm
KazukabeArabi wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:44 pm
wide candy doesn't appear to be working at all for me at least. W5 still doesn't work in combat.
Works for me in w5 after the latest patch I put up. I will sort out cooking and lab also tomorrow probably. The gate looks a bit annoying to bypass but of course can be done.
KanaryKrusade wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:37 pm
I tested time candy out and I think the new Filter tab/system is interrupting how the injector handles loot.
Loot without the injector works as intended. Loot with the injector doesn't filter what I want filtered, and for some mobs (Wood Mushrooms and a couple others) all the statues and office pens and stuff get sent to my bank, but for everything else I just totally lose out on my loot.
Using candy and turning it into DNA instead freezes my game entirely.
Not sure if it's related but I did not consider the case where loot overflows your inventory from AFK gains. This is actually a bug (or maybe a feature?) that exists in the game anyway. I have update the cheats.js paste to handle this properly now. If you have chest on it will deposit all, if you have it off, it will drop any items that don't fit in inventory on the floor.
I also did not consider gene spirals. Will probably take a look at that tomorrow too. For now just turn off autoloot if you want to splice.
Famasicura wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:53 pm
jayp23 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:25 pm
jayp23 wrote:

I had this same issue. It happened to me because I always turn godlike on when I start the game but apparently since the last update godlike also turns on the max damage cheat too whereas before it didn't do that. A bit irritating because up until this point I've not really used the cheat engine to do much other than guarantee my crit and freeze my hp through the godlike command. Interested to hear if there is a resolve for this. As a programmer I'm sure I can resolve it but also as a programmer I don't want to comb through anything when I'd rather be doing anything else lol
bEngine.getGameAttribute("Tasks")[0][1][0]=0

angsaar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angsaar »

One oddity with the current version is the text at the bottom left of the screen telling you how much exp/coins you got or what drop you picked up is gone. I kill things/pick up drops and nothing shows up at all. Not game breaking but weird and something that wasn't happening in previous versions. Of course the text works fine if I launch the game without the injector.

Famasicura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Famasicura »

Valleymon, you're an absolute legend.
I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you for combing endlessly through this thread and answering questions and updating folks.

Tindal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tindal »

valleymon wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:22 am
Drdoom76 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:14 am
Quickref working fine afaik
quickref stops working after exit to player menu and swapping to SAME player