Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
omgusux
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by omgusux »

bullzeye48 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:07 pm
Anyone know how to complete quests that aren't in their active/doable state anymore? eg. Goldric requires Cowbo Jones' quest to be active to finish his quest but I've already spammed through the cowbo jones questline.

(would be of GREAT help if so! Or just a nudge in which direction to investigate)
egga bEngine.getGameAttribute("QuestComplete").h
gives a list of quests and status. 1 is complete, and (i think) 0 is active, -1 is unreceived. probably would want to use the chng command for your specific quest to 0?

I've been unable to get the 'wide mtx' command to set gem costs to 0 since the world 5 update. I've been playing around with my cheats.js so it might just be me?

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

tibasichelp wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:57 pm
sultan wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:00 am
is there any ways to clear storage chest? i made a mess quite a while ago by dupe single use items then i cant get rid of it
There's no turning back after you initiate the command, it'll wipe all of your items in the following areas:
Inventory: wipe inv
Storage chest: wipe chest
thanks brother, at least i can reorganize my things :geek:

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Messiah58 wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:41 am
is there a way to make pets really strong so clearing the different areas for the spices is not so shitty?
Check back on page 95, the sections you're looking for are explained well there.

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

Messiah58 wrote:
is there a way to make pets really strong so clearing the different areas for the spices is not so shitty?
for me, i just edit the basicattackcd to 1 and it went pretty well, the problem is just it cause a pretty bad lag lol

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

sultan wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:55 am
Messiah58 wrote:
for me, i just edit the basicattackcd to 1 and it went pretty well, the problem is just it cause a pretty bad lag lol
edit:
i edited this line,
if("BasicAttackCDreq"==e)
to this
if("BasicAttackCDreq"==5)

canndhha
Cheater
Cheater

Post by canndhha »

hi
so every time any character i have jumped to world 5 town it won't load and i will be stuck on black screen
is there any way or command to move my characters? to anywhere else?
and that was before i used any cheats
(beyond adding like 5m of items to a character)
or ant other ideas???
Last edited by canndhha on Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Candies in lab and cooking are working again. Will hopefully drop the w5 cheats in the next 24h or so. Update cheats.js here. Recommend the updated injector also as it ensures proper async initialisation of the cheats and find as you type makes life a fair bit easier, no need to find game codes for items etc.
You can probably see that i always enable the cheat "common" on run as it covers everything I want. You can edit to your preference too

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

valleymon wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:49 am
Candies in lab and cooking are working again. Will hopefully drop the w5 cheats in the next 24h or so. Update cheats.js here. Recommend the updated injector also as it ensures proper async initialisation of the cheats and find as you type makes life a fair bit easier, no need to find game codes for items etc.
You can probably see that i always enable the cheat "common" on run as it covers everything I want. You can edit to your preference too

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
I can't make it work and I have all updated :(

Edit: Nvm I copy and paste the code again in the cheats.js and now is working, thanks for the effort you putting on this bro

VlateKk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by VlateKk »

Hello,
I apologies for my english.
I just beautified Z.js using either VS code prettier or JS-Beautify and tried editing some stuff then repacked it into an asar archive.
Thing is when I replace the old app.asar with mine, the game won't run.

I don't know what I'm missing / doing bad. Can the game read that Z.js beautified ? Or maybe i'm missing something while repacking it into an asar archive.

Any help or redirect would be appreciated. Thanks in advance ^^

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

hey can someone help me, so i was using the InjectCheatF5, using "wide" command then i notice that when i use "wide" command, the buy limit is change to 15, i bought every upgrade from the gem shop, now my game is always freezing the second i enter the game, what should i do?

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

sultan wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:13 pm
hey can someone help me, so i was using the InjectCheatF5, using "wide" command then i notice that when i use "wide" command, the buy limit is change to 15, i bought every upgrade from the gem shop, now my game is always freezing the second i enter the game, what should i do?
It freeze when you open the game or when you log in with any char? If is the first one I would recommend to reinstall the game and launch it without the injector.

Legendeer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Legendeer »

sultan wrote:
Thats the problem with F5, it raises some gem shop caps, and if you buy those, your account is most likely perma briked and there is not much to do about it, i found a little fix for it, but then i lost all gem shop purchases and it still lags, so i had to play on another account.

Tips: Never use gem shop with F5

Lisssp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lisssp »

Deleted...

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

I'll post both a gemshop fix if you broke it and the ability to set the number of overpurchases available in an hour or 2. That way you'll be able to enable it just for a moment while you want to buy loads of chests or something, but not worry about bricking your game, and if you do you can fix with 1 command.
Sorry, should have mentioned earlier that you ought to be careful with this!

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

khidz29 wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:47 pm
sultan wrote:
It freeze when you open the game or when you log in with any char? If is the first one I would recommend to reinstall the game and launch it without the injector.
when i log in with any char, at the char selection it's fine but as soon as i pick a char, the game freeze