Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Keoeope »

khidz29 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:10 pm
PookyChips wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Anyone figure out how to use candies in w5?
'w4 candy' works perfectly in w5
Is 'w4 candy' a command or do i have to edit the .js file?

magiman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by magiman »

Keoeope wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:26 pm
It is a command in the F5 version of the injector by Valleymon viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

anxty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anxty »

Anyone know why when I drop myself candy's now Im unable to pick them up? And no my inventory is not full.
Also anyway to add gems or just the purchased items?

sultan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sultan »

Keoeope wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:26 pm
khidz29 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:10 pm
PookyChips wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 1:48 pm
Anyone figure out how to use candies in w5?
'w4 candy' works perfectly in w5
for me, i edited the .js file and it works fine, i've done it for w4 and i thought it's just the same for w5 and turns out it is

chorath
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chorath »

does anyone have a "pre-beautified" Z.js file? i tried multiple (and i mean MULTIPLE) programs trying to format it but it ended up being completely pointless, if anyone can hook me up with a clean formatted Z.js or one with an edit for free auto-oot it would be awesome

wykyd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wykyd »

chorath wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:48 pm
does anyone have a "pre-beautified" Z.js file? i tried multiple (and i mean MULTIPLE) programs trying to format it but it ended up being completely pointless, if anyone can hook me up with a clean formatted Z.js or one with an edit for free auto-oot it would be awesome
If on steam just delete yours and verify files.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

-- replaced below, misedited
Last edited by valleymon on Wed Dec 28, 2022 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

khidz29
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by khidz29 »

I used 'w4 candy' and works perfectly but not in the lab, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I upload the character to the lab and try to use the candy but nothing triggers.

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

khidz29 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:18 am
I used 'w4 candy' and works perfectly but not in the lab, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, I upload the character to the lab and try to use the candy but nothing triggers.
Lava added an additional checkgate in the code when W5 came out that prevents using candy for cooking and lab.

Location is right next to where you would change the Candy setting.

Use inject cheat wouldnt work in this case since the check gate specifically looks for the afktype you are using candies on, and since you can't modify the logic of the conditionals it self...

roooroar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by roooroar »

Anyone got an app_update_error_39 for 1.71?

Maybe I got VAC banned or something, try reinstall, reboot, cache delete, nothing works.

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

Threedog wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:04 am
is ther any other way to instal node programm? i have windows 7 and i downloadet the verseion 13 somthing (i googled how to make it work on win7) and when i run the instal bat datei it just stops and says it can not download somthing. what do i need to download (as a work around) to fix taht like what dos node all need to funktion for the idleon hack to work
You don't need to install node if you run the InjectCheatsF4/5 exe

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697
Armageddonia wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:38 am
redrhino7 wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:18 am

If you take some time to read through the thread, you'll see that you can use the nullify command to get the gem shop items???
I'm sorry, I just don't know English well, it's hard to search among a large mass of text

wide mtx is the specific cheat you want
khidz29 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:53 pm
Any way to boost lab skill?
You can use candies in w4 now, as mentioned, the previously implemented w4 candy cheat also works in w5.
If you wish for more lab xp for each candy, just use the afk multiplier and you'll get 10x normal xp eg

afk 10

You can also use the efficiency cheat to multiply your efficiency for all skills eg:

efficiency 10
oggadeezbooga wrote:
Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:37 pm
w3 trapping not working? cant collect the traps after I place them down, trapping drone doesnt work either
At some point an update must have broken the w3 trapping cheat in InjectCheatsF4 with the cheats.js that Creater posted a while back. I updated it in the version below and the updated version still works.
Pulelele wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:17 pm
Will you be updating this when W5 releases tomorrow
Most recent cheats I made are still here:

viewtopic.php?p=268697#p268697

I should get round to implementing w5 cheats soon, probably before new year unless I end up having too much other fun. For now xmas and family etc get priority :)
Thanks tibasichelp for this post which will save me time looking for things:
viewtopic.php?p=279003#p279003

For now I wanted to mention the use of the chng function. It already has a load of health warnings, but in general there is a much safer and easier way of doing the same that I typically use when I want to dig around and see/edit values:

Run idleon with InjectCheats
Go to chrome://inspect/#devices in your chrome browser
Click Configure next to discover network targets
Add the value localhost:32123
Wait til the idleon process appears below
Click inspect

[Link]

A new window will pop up, showing your idleon game. To the right you will see the chrome developer tools. Make sure you are in the "Console" tab.
Type

window[0].__idleon_cheats__["com.stencyl.Engine"].engine.gameAttributes.h

into the console and hit enter. You are now looking at the gameAttributes list (the same you can see with eg list gga) and are free to roam around, take a look at things, and edit values just by double clicking on them and typing in a new value.
I've attached an example of editing the level of one of my boat captains. Overall, you ought to mostly be able to figure out what each value represents by comparing with your game. I've shown here an example of editing a captain from level 7 to level 9.
Overall just be looking at each captain and comparing with my game, it is pretty simple to see that the values in order represent:
0: appearance/hat (or -1 for unpurchased)
1: First bonus type
2: Second bonus type
3: level
4: probably some kind of xp/progress to next level
5: first boost base value (multiplies with level to give actual boost)
6: second boost base value

[Link]

Armed with this and a very helpful post here that guides you to where most of the w5 stuff you may want to hack can be found, you can probably sort things out in the meantime.
viewtopic.php?p=279003#p279003

It's much more difficult to mess up your game going this way, and simple to change a value back if you do. Note that some changes will require you to leave and re-enter a map before showing up (or visit the gem store and leave)

valleymon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by valleymon »

roooroar wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:56 am
khidz29 wrote:
Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:18 am
Lava added an additional checkgate in the code when W5 came out that prevents using candy for cooking and lab.

Location is right next to where you would change the Candy setting.

Use inject cheat wouldnt work in this case since the check gate specifically looks for the afktype you are using candies on, and since you can't modify the logic of the conditionals it self...
heh, cat and mouse. Funny thing is this almost certainly wasnt implemented to stop the cheat else it would have prevented it in w5 too, its just because candies can be used in w4 now, but not for cooking or lab...
I'll figure out a workaround once im back at a computer that can open and prettify z.js

mreduasd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mreduasd »

Accidently used the command “drop CardsA4 a” and got a message in the in-game feed “+N N Slime Card”
Now the Card does not show in game, any ideas to fix this?

Already tried dropping a "real" value card using “drop CardsA4 10”, but to no success

[Link]

kurumimi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kurumimi »

I accidentally drop too much DNA, can i reset it without messing with files? If someone can do it for me bc im know nothing about code

bullzeye48
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bullzeye48 »

Anyone know how to complete quests that aren't in their active/doable state anymore? eg. Goldric requires Cowbo Jones' quest to be active to finish his quest but I've already spammed through the cowbo jones questline.

(would be of GREAT help if so! Or just a nudge in which direction to investigate)
Last edited by bullzeye48 on Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.