Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Legends of Idleon

Post by Creater0822 »

Saul wrote:
Sat May 22, 2021 10:41 pm
Can I ask you something what program to edit do u use cuz editing in notepad++ its horrible :<
Ah great question, I'm using Visual Studio Code (with the Beautify extension to making the code more readable). This VS Code extension isn't always perfect though. There still are many lines of code where I've had to manually place newlines as they're still too long for good readability.
Devilisious wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 1:56 am
If u haven't figured it out ur self here is the code ur looking for ;)
Yeah thanks for sharing anyway, though I have an even simpler method :D

To start things off I've literally replaced the entire if statement with this, so that any class qualifies for that item:

Code: Select all

if(1==1)
I there's this part of the code within the header of the for loop:

0 == b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") % 2 ? (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") + 1)) : (A = b.engine, t = Math.round(b.engine.getGameAttribute("CharacterClass") - 1)),
I replaced that entirely into:

A = b.engine, t = 37, //t = the class id
With this construction: All I have to do, is to literally put whatever class id I want in there and voilla :lol:

Edit: Ah yeah true! Your class cycling idea is also cool though. That way you don't have to edit, start and stop the game N times to picking different classes for your N characters xD
Last edited by Creater0822 on Sun May 23, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:39 pm
Yeah thanks for sharing anyway, though I have an even simpler method :D
With this construction: All I have to do, is to literally put whatever class id I want in there and voilla :lol:
The problem with your method is you have to edit and restart each time ;) I through the point of interest was being able to change in game while playing. U didn't have to replace everything either way you could just replace the first part but yeah ;p. my method makes u able to go through all classes while you're playing

edit : "Image"
Last edited by Devilisious on Sun May 23, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Devilisious wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:44 pm
The problem with this method is you have to restart ;) I through the point of intrest was being able to change in game while playing. U didn't have to replace everything eitherway you could just replace the first part but yeah ;p. my method makes u able to go through all classes while ur playing
Yeah true (didn't read the last lines first time around) xD
Ideally I was thinking about recycling or crafting some sort of way to interactively feed the class id, but that indeed seems a bit difficult and not a top priority for the time being yet.

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:48 pm
Devilisious wrote:
The problem with this method is you have to restart ;) I through the point of intrest was being able to change in game while playing. U didn't have to replace everything eitherway you could just replace the first part but yeah ;p. my method makes u able to go through all classes while ur playing
Ideally I was thinking about recycling or crafting some sort of way to interactively feed the class id, but that indeed seems a bit difficult and not a top priority for the time being yet.
see my previous post I added a gif. u can just make it so the item doesn't get used :).

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Devilisious wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 3:09 pm
Creater0822 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 2:48 pm
Devilisious wrote:
see my previous post I added a gif. u can just make it so the item doesn't get used :).
Oh damn that's an insanely good idea, nice!!

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

u can edit trailblazer for weapon power, def and more exp and nobody will see that you are using "cheated" version xd (cuz u don't edit any main stat)

Devilisious
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Devilisious »

Because I like sharing Idea's:

created a way to log anything I want. for now I used the map id and active username ;p.
also made the portals auto unlock while going through them :). maybe this will bring up some fun idea's for others

edit: For the people wondering why I showed the map id instead of the map name is because for people that understand code this is more logical ;)

Shoggy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shoggy »

Any fix for crash when opening stash or inventory? It's happening only on my main character.

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

I have found something interesting

you need only to change to your character name and you can spawn some mobs diamonds ... tested only you will see it but if you will be able to create another char with name "Lava Flame2" you can give free gems to everybody ... ofc you can edit to spawn something else ... still trying to remove shadowban ... shadowban its probably ("DummyList")[2] or ("DummyList")[1] (probably I'm not sure)

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Devilisious wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:01 am
Because I like sharing Idea's:

created a way to log anything I want. for now I used the map id and active username ;p.
also made the portals auto unlock while going through them :). maybe this will bring up some fun idea's for others

edit: For the people wondering why I showed the map id instead of the map name is because for people that understand code this is more logical ;)
Nice! How and where in the code did you manage to invoke the GUI components?

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Shoggy wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:15 pm
Any fix for crash when opening stash or inventory? It's happening only on my main character.
Oh that one's gonna be painfully difficult as it's probably bound to your account. It would depend on what caused the crashing:
One example that could cause the storage chest to crash, is when you've used an unreleased storage chest booster, which'll glitch the last tab into crashing your game (which has happened to me).

Unfortunately: The easiest fix I can think of (if you're experiencing the same cause of issue), would be to wait till the developer releases a next patch that finally releases those storage or inventory boosters for real.

Creater0822
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Creater0822 »

Saul wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:55 pm
I have found something interesting

you need only to change to your character name and you can spawn some mobs diamonds ... tested only you will see it but if you will be able to create another char with name "Lava Flame2" you can give free gems to everybody ... ofc you can edit to spawn something else ... still trying to remove shadowban ... shadowban its probably ("DummyList")[2] or ("DummyList")[1] (probably I'm not sure)
Interesting, well looking at the code itself I don't seem to comprehend what to do. Well I am seeing something like "AddChatMessage" in the first if-statement so presumably it's something related to the chat, but then typing those stuff into the chat box doesn't seem to do anything.

Where do you pass those inputs?

Saul
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Saul »

Creater0822 wrote:Interesting, well looking at the code itself I don't seem to comprehend what to do. Well I am seeing something like "AddChatMessage" in the first if-statement so presumably it's something related to the chat, but then typing those stuff into the chat box doesn't seem to do anything.

Where do you pass those inputs?
mea culpa... I have also changed other "Lava_Flame2" to my char nickname but now i'm thinking that was stupid cuz I could change only "==" to "!=" so all my char will get not only one... one more time sorry ;<

warhuntsius
Cheater
Cheater

Post by warhuntsius »

Any chance you can show us the bit of code in question? Or an example? Might add some stuff to the big mod

Dvalinn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dvalinn »

warhuntsius wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 1:41 pm
can't help you there working fine for me >_<

Anyway, latest file. Added a few more bug fixes, and quick ref now actually lets you use the facilities as if you were present at the NPC (thank you 'Fayth')

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

Can't do much more than that for you lads
Love this little patch. Are there any more updates to it or is it final?