***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

HylianZ
WHATS WRONG, CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: ***REQUEST***The Legend Of Heros Trails Of Cold Steel 1 & 2 RPCS3 (NO HELP?)?)

Post by The Mogician »

Dude, I gotta call you out on this: your attitude sucks. You are writing on almost exclusively caps, repeatedly posting and saying some very rude stuff.

Look at this: "OK, to supposedly be a popular site for people to talk about hacking and get help ya'll really suck at it." Know this, this is a forum and nobody is obligated to help you. People here make tables on their own accord and allow you to use them for free, nobody has an obligation to heed your calls since you aren't paying us.

Moe~Kyun!
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Moe~Kyun! »

Why the hostility?

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

The Mogician wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:25 am
Dude, I gotta call you out on this: your attitude sucks. You are writing on almost exclusively caps, repeatedly posting and saying some very rude stuff.

Look at this: "OK, to supposedly be a popular site for people to talk about hacking and get help ya'll really suck at it." Know this, this is a forum and nobody is obligated to help you. People here make tables on their own accord and allow you to use them for free, nobody has an obligation to heed your calls since you aren't paying us.
But it is rude to ignore people and make them feel unwelcome when they put in a request and nobody cares just
because they don't like the table request. That is what I feel is happening here and if you have read my post before
this then you would know why I wrote that because that is how I feel when I put in a request here.
People get allot of request done here because the people here will take if when they like it
and ignore people when they don't. I don't think you know how I feel and why I wrote that.
Isn't this website suppose to also help people. If someone could make a video tutorial showing how its done then I could watch it and try
it myself and learn.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

Moe~Kyun! wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:31 am
Why the hostility?
I felt like I was being ignored because of my request.

DARKVOIDHACKER
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DARKVOIDHACKER »

Moe~Kyun!
I thought they would help people that is less skilled on things like finding the walk through walls hack.
I have done the what access and writes and even break and trace but I don't know what I'M suppose to look for.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

DARKVOIDHACKER wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:44 am
The Mogician wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:25 am

But it is rude to ignore people and make them feel unwelcome when they put in a request and nobody cares just
because they don't like the table request. That is what I feel is happening here and if you have read my post before
this then you would know why I wrote that because that is how I feel when I put in a request here.
People get allot of request done here because the people here will take if when they like it
and ignore people when they don't. I don't think you know how I feel and why I wrote that.
Isn't this website suppose to also help people. If someone could make a video tutorial showing how its done then I could watch it and try
it myself and learn.
It's the internet and that's the nature of things. If I see your post and I don't play the game, I have no obligation to come and say "I'm not making a table for you", I would just read through and leave, it is not ignoring you. Nobody has an obligation to care about what you want, not here not anywhere else on the internet unless you are paying them to. If someone plays the game you are requesting and they are willing to make a table/trainer for it, fine, if not, then you'd have to either do it yourself or figure a way out. To be honest, nobody has the time to care about what you feel here, nobody is intentionally making you feel unwelcome here, at least everybody here is polite.

Then, you come here, with your fancy requests thinking everybody should be slaving themselves to you, that's not how it works. Shame on you. If you wanted help, at least be polite to the people on this website and learn how to make a proper request like a normal person. Maybe where you are from, you can politely make a request by shouting it out and be crass to whoever you are requesting it, but that is not how everybody works. Sure we help other people out on this website, but make no mistake, it is not an obligation. Everybody here is on their own accord, they spend their own time making the tables and share it because they are nice enough to do it.

So please, when you are making a request, be polite about it and just in general, be nice to people online.