Magic Research

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sandmanilla
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Magic Research

Post by sandmanilla »

Sorry to read and answer so late.

Thats because i limited Buildings in my Editor (same goes for Strengthenings). The build costs for Buildings are going quickly exponential into the Billion, i dont want values to crash anyones savegames (didnt test the limits), personally i got 176 Warehouses max, whats wrong wirh 210 then? I will implement higher values if you like.

Socek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Socek »

Grate work @sandmanilla
Could you please give access to the source code? On github or some portal like that?

JohnnySkeleton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JohnnySkeleton »

sandmanilla wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 8:00 pm
Sorry to read and answer so late.

Thats because i limited Buildings in my Editor (same goes for Strengthenings). The build costs for Buildings are going quickly exponential into the Billion, i dont want values to crash anyones savegames (didnt test the limits), personally i got 176 Warehouses max, whats wrong wirh 210 then? I will implement higher values if you like.
Problem is now, I am currently in the end game but I can't use your editor at this point because it tries to revert my current XP back down to 99B.

stabby
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stabby »

rune4188 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:11 am
sandmanilla wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:52 pm
I added the possibility to edit existing buildings and made some little fixes.
So far over 1000 savegame were uploaded in 6 days with no complains so far 8-) I'am still available for suggestions/bugfixes etc.

As my savegame editor can be considered as usable, should i start a new thread for it or leave it here under requests? I'am new here and have no clue how it works in this forum ;)

Again the link to my Magic Research Savegame Editor:

[Link]
sandmanilla wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:21 pm
I wrote an online editor for Magic Research, feel free to use it, feedback is always welcome:

[Link]
i have been using your editer and its great, but for some reasone i cant get the max value of buildings like the warehouse above 210
I have the same issue

text1000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by text1000 »

Grate work @sandmanilla
Thanks !

sandmanilla
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sandmanilla »

Thank you all for the feedbacks!

The editor is now reworked with new limits and new items for the 1.14 version of the game. I also moved it to a new server and domain (should be faster now). A new reporting framework will inform me now in case of new limits or changes in the game, updates will be far quicker in the future. I hope you like it.

Magic Research Savegame Editor can now be found at: [Link]

cive
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cive »

How can I change the Schools of Magic values?