[REQ] Dungeon Encounters

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Dungeon Encounters

Post by sanitka »

I am sorry it does not work for you as expected.

Please, try to find which 'cheat feature' causes the issue, so it can be fixed:
- download my table (download/file.php?id=36968) or Selaena's (download/file.php?id=36927)
- load table in CE
- try to use just one feature
- check if save/quit works for you
- repeat until you found "faulty" feature
- quit CE
- quit game
- run game again
- run CE & load table
- try "faulty" feature again (just to be sure)
- report it ;)

Good luck.
Sugurik wrote:
Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:22 pm
Well, still didn't get it: I force it to autosave after teleporting and then what? You can not quit/save anyway. Or should I close the game, find autosave, rename it and delete a normal save?

Selaena
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Selaena »

That is all on my machine. I just change floors once, and after that I can quit and load normally. Perhaps making sure you have the cheats turned off after using will help. I am not sure I understand what you mean by you can not quit. Is the option greyed out, or is it crashing? If you autosave, then even if it crashes it should load at the time of the save.

Sugurik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sugurik »

Hi. It's not greyed out, but after pressing Quit nothing happens. The game is still running but pressing on Quit does nothing. Of course I switch CE off right after using your scripts. I've got Steam version if it matters.

Selaena
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Selaena »

Sugurik wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:27 pm
Hi. It's not greyed out, but after pressing Quit nothing happens. The game is still running but pressing on Quit does nothing. Of course I switch CE off right after using your scripts. I've got Steam version if it matters.
I can not recreate that issue. I play without the Steam overlay, or big picture mode. I turn off all streaming and recording addons. and I do not have any active steam storage going. I suppose 1 of those could interfere. That is a guess though. But you could try turning those off and seeing.

Sugurik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sugurik »

I've found the reason of my problem - it was Window's Guardian that was intercepting CE's attempts to change game's memory or something.