uncharted ocean

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dtdynamics
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: uncharted ocean

Post by dtdynamics »

with fund you need to put it to bank or save, main menu and reload save and it sticks. Have been unable to work out how to replenish crew at sea either.

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

no but i did get the process started on getting a trainer funded on a trainer site.

the site sells memberships and makes trainers but i am not sure im allowed to mention them here.

if there are any members of the site id love it if you threw in to get the trainer going!

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

there is a laughable trainer now 1 damn option wow what effor they put in oooooh!!!
grrr i could have made that!!!

pro trainer makers and all they could do is edit gold!!!

any one else want to put in zero effort!!!!

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

ragin1311 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:20 pm
there is a laughable trainer now 1 damn option wow what effor they put in oooooh!!!

do you know what the game is coded in? Do you have any idea why the game is using three processes? Any experience trying to attach to a game that is coding and compiling in realtime then uncompiling then re compiling HTML5?

You don't know fuckall about this game, nor how it was coded, or any of the problems that go along with making a trainer for it.

"I could have made that" <-- well it's been out for a month or whatever, so what the fuck kept you from releasing?

"Pro trainers" made a trainer for this where there IS no trainers. And it works repeatedly.

All the rest of you, maybe take a step back and understand why making tables or trainers for some titles is a bit more complex than you might think at first.

We don't plan to add anything more to this web-based/programmed HTML game.

Have a Merry Christmas, even you ignorant fucks,
Cal

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:33 pm
ragin1311 wrote:

do you know what the game is coded in? Do you have any idea why the game is using three processes? Any experience trying to attach to a game that is coding and compiling in realtime then uncompiling then re compiling HTML5?

You don't know fuckall about this game, nor how it was coded, or any of the problems that go along with making a trainer for it.

"I could have made that" <-- well it's been out for a month or whatever, so what the fuck kept you from releasing?

"Pro trainers" made a trainer for this where there IS no trainers. And it works repeatedly.

All the rest of you, maybe take a step back and understand why making tables or trainers for some titles is a bit more complex than you might think at first.

Cal
Don't pay him no mind cal. :P

Me personally, I tend to skip these type of games because they are not worth it.. :mrgreen:

Feliz Navidad a todos!

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

BooBoo wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:54 pm
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:33 pm
ragin1311 wrote:

Cal
Don't pay him no mind cal. :P

Me personally, I tend to skip these type of games because they are not worth it.. :mrgreen:

Feliz Navidad a todos!
Yeah, we have ONE download of that trainer. ONE. heh.

Have a great holiday, Boo.

best,
Cal

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

sorry for fussing.

i know its a lot of work finding the stuff in the game i have semi working tables i will not post.
since i cant get the tables to work 100% of the time i cant bring myself to put them up and ironicaly gold is the only option i can make work 100% of the time.

no clue as to why the game uses 3 processes and i am working to learn more of the inner workings of cheat engine.
i am semi experanced with cheat engine.

cheat engine is a wonderfull tool and the pointers and lua scripts are a bit above my head.

as for as editing values in the game i know it randomizes the values at launch and some values are random until alter in game.

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

you more or less released a trainer that does something i can do in the time it takes to launch a trainer.

i personaly am not skilled in the more advanced aspects of cheat engine but am more than capable of doing the basics in my sleep.

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

i wish all a happy holiday and i dont mean to seem ungrateful for work others do.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Well, I am not sure which one of you act worse tbh. However, you'll allow one dumb comment to ruin this for everyone, seriously why stoop to his level?!

Anyway, I have been working on this for 2 weeks straight trying to figure it out and I have asked on this forum, fearlessrevolution's forum, steam and cheat engine and NO one has helped at all. I can easily modify durability (HULL) , sailors, drawings, food/water , fatigue , buff timers, scraps, money, and ANY item, but I have to redo the addresses each time I relaunch the game.

The problem is that this game has a different process ID each time you launch it. Even using auto-attach scripts I can't narrow it down to 1 specific process ID. To the person stooping to the dumb asses level - this game actually has 8-11 process ID's, not just 3 if you knew how to scan for more (But, please stoop to calling someone else dumb).

I love this game and I will continue trying to making a cheat table / trainer. No one will piss me off enough to make me loose my shit and not work on it. Now, if someone figured out how to point to the money each launch, then is should already be figured out. Can the person who made this PLEASE post how?! The rest should come easy if you can just get 1 static address or make the game launch under the same process ID each time.

You say that you've only got 1 download for that trainer, that's because gold isn't all that helpful to be honest as it's super easy to obtain. However, the rare items are what's valuable and inf durability / sailors to take down the bosses. Not that I am complaining like the other guy here, I am grateful that someone has actually figured out how to make a address stick. I wasn't even aware there was a trainer until I came here to check my post to see if anyone replied. Anyhow, if the person who did make the trainer could enlighten the rest of us on how, perhaps we can add to it.

Thanks a lot!

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

well if i was good with cheat engine i would be able to make a working table but.

the pointers are the key to the process i can say the game uses the same adresses for all items after each startup.

this does work for me between save files.

simply put its more recacluating the adresses after a restart.

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

8 processes please let me know the rest of the processes other than the 3 hanghai.exe ones that might be helpful.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

I'd like to know how you're using the same addresses because they change every time I restart the game.

Open the game, open cheat engine, click on "Select a process to open", choose tab 2 > Processes, then right click and choose "Process list (long)" and it will show every process after the scan. You'll see hanghai.exe listed 8-12x in it. Each one having different process ID's which changes every time you restart the game.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Best way, since nobody likes assholes... if they had any idea they might have helped by adding some letters here, but that's how men are, always talk big and only that! :lol:

Ok, as your game is on and you've attached CE to the working game process, let's say you've bought something, now after finding the exact value and knowing that's the address you need, in mem view right click on it and find out what addresses the instruction accesses, then buy something or sell etc, then dissect it, compare your amount with the one you'll find in there, then you'll have unlimited funds/stamina etc
I'm not talking in vain, i've tested this on some previous release, non-steam version where i've frozen the currency, so having a script with a compare will always work, no matter how many times you'll restart the game...the game is easy to hack, values are using 2 main bases shared.

Example how to do some compare:

Let's say the game uses i dont know mov [ebx] ecx or rdi or esi etc.... this is shared.

in your AOB script or full injection script or code injection script, on that NEWMEM and rememeber the code in this example is mov [ebx] ecx , then you might add:

cmp [ebx+...], ...
jne code
jmp return

That [ebx] is where the value is stored, it can be anything else.Then the first ... represent the offset found when you compare, let's say it was 10 and the value is represented by the second ... was 150 , let's say that, then you can add:

cmp [ebx+10],150
jne code
jmp return

on code injection:
code is originalcode
jmp return is jmp exit

if you'll compare 1 byte you'll add:
cmp dword ptr
if you'll compare a 4 byte you'll add:
it's exact value, let's say the value is 10, well you add 10
if it's a float you add the hex value,
CF546200 for example, you don't add 12 or 2 or whatever, it won't work

you can even create a ghost value in your code, like, for example let's pretend this below was your code:

movss [rdi+12],ebx
push ebx

THEN in your you add:

label(whatever)
(in front)

whatever:
movss [rdi+12],3E7
push ebx

(YOU ADD THIS AFTER THE ORIGINAL CODE, IT'S A MUST, OR IT WO'N T WORK, SO THAT 3E7 MEANS 999, YOU CAN ALSO ADD FOR INTEGERS, MEANING (INT) 999)

I'm not very good at explaining since english ain't my primary language, now making cmp in any scripts always works, you can also add multiple cmp in the same script, meaning the base code can use 10-15 functions, gold, stamina, health etc

regarding my example:

movss [rdi+12],ebx
push ebx

You can add multiple cmp in that newmem..and remember that label "whatever":

cmp [rdi+10],5
jne whatever
cmp [rdi+22],6
jne whatever
cmp [rdi+30],4
jne whatever
cmp [rdi+50],6
jne whatever
cmp [rdi+10],5
jne whatever
jmp originalcode or code

When you finish you need to add originalcode or code, depending on how the script is, or how you've renamed them
Also JMP is JUMP and jne is JUMP IF NOT EQUAL...that WHATEVER is the base modified where you've added the value, you can also add more "whatever" , know what i mean.

Also making pointers i advice making 2 pointer maps in order to extract real values.I can paste you only if you'll pm me, a script to inject a pointer, it depends how well you know how to extract the real pointers, now just like in real life, if you got what it takes you'll do it!

Find some tuts online on youtube regarding compare, is quite easy!

Sorry if i didn't explained perhaps better, i'm just a girl!All the best!
V.

ragin1311
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ragin1311 »

what im saying is the memory adresses for gold and many items are set by the game when it starts up.

i have tested this a few times and yes the adresses change each time the game runs.