Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Barothy »

marko5789 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:30 am
Barothy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:34 am
Hello guys, still here With the same problem, but I think i found a solution.
The Vial of the Forgotten Lands Is bugged and It doesnt appear anymore, so I can't complete the Quest.
I was thinking about crafting It, so i downloaded another version of the game and see if It works.
My question Is "How do i find the Id of the item in the inventory?

I did not play the game, perhaps these 2 are the item IDs you're looking for?

THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOU SAVED ME!! THANK THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

BenCG3 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:19 am
Finally, i have succeeded to not encrypt the save and can edit/save and use it :D

I have archived a lot of things, from of course give me all items i want or pets etc... Augment the size of the inventory and any currency in game.
I don't think i share how i have archived that (for the moment at least) it is just for show you what is look like
There is realy a lot of thing in it.
hello how do we do it? please? for the unencrypted version thank you for your help :roll:

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

Hello, I didn't find the following item IDs in the list. Does anyone have any idea which they are?
Oswaldian Straight Trolley Tracks (Quest item to craft)
Oswaldian Left-Curving Trolley Tracks (Same)
Oswaldian Right-Curving Trolley Tracks (Same).

I could find the regular items, but not the quest ones.

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

Barothy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 10:07 am
marko5789 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:30 am
Barothy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:34 am
Hello guys, still here With the same problem, but I think i found a solution.
The Vial of the Forgotten Lands Is bugged and It doesnt appear anymore, so I can't complete the Quest.
I was thinking about crafting It, so i downloaded another version of the game and see if It works.
My question Is "How do i find the Id of the item in the inventory?

I did not play the game, perhaps these 2 are the item IDs you're looking for?

THANK YOU!!!!!!! YOU SAVED ME!! THANK THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!
You're welcome. Glad it worked ;)

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

Sekoria wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:32 am
Hello, I didn't find the following item IDs in the list. Does anyone have any idea which they are?

My dumper has these. Maybe that's what you're looking for:

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

catdat08 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:24 am
BenCG3 wrote:
Finally, i have succeeded to not encrypt the save and can edit/save and use it :D

I have archived a lot of things, from of course give me all items i want or pets etc... Augment the size of the inventory and any currency in game.
I don't think i share how i have archived that (for the moment at least) it is just for show you what is look like
This is so funny, I just accomplished this too. Best of all is that you can save it unencrypted and the game just re-encrypts the file like nothing ever happened.
I wonder what we use to open the json file because when I open it with the notepad it only gives me a Chinese letter series and I don't know what to open it with to have it the same

MochiEsthiem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MochiEsthiem »

marko5789 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 8:38 pm

Merli's Chest mod
Just a warning regarding this user. Messaged them regarding the mod they're showing here. Took me to discord, stating they'd like to sell it for €40 I told them I'd get back to them ect. I understand modding is a lot of work ect so I've no problem with people charging for it and so on.

However they then proceeded to continously up the price to about €200 (in messages to another person as I didn't respond to them stating they might up the price ect as that's not going to bait me to buy quicker)

They then joined the server, the one mentioned in this thread where we are trying to learn how to create our own version of this mod, and proceeded to start slandering us all and saying things such as we can't afford it with our "disability checks" (unprovoked nothing about disability was in the server ect)

They then went on to state they had no intention of sharing or selling anything and they're just doing it to "troll" us. Considering they're still posting here I thought I'd just make everyone aware to proceed with caution when dealing with them 😊 (screenshots available if anyone wants them)

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

marko5789 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 12:03 pm
Sekoria wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:32 am

My dumper has these. Maybe that's what you're looking for:
Thanks, I'll check :)

BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BenCG3 »

shana wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:15 am
BenCG3 wrote:

hello how do we do it? please? for the unencrypted version thank you for your help :roll:
For now i say nothing (for oblivious reasons Leecher/Patch dev), but i work on something and gonna share how i have done that ;)

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:02 pm
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:45 am
Is there a download for the merlins chest mod anywhere? 😊

Also does anyone have the item IDs for the following:
Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Christmas town polar bear
Frosty candy cane window
Twisty candy cane light post

The ones on the sheet aren't bringing up those items 🫠 and ctrl + 1 is bringing up entirely different sorts of items.
(And does anyone have a sheet with all item ids on and not just premium? The one from here everything else seems to of disappeared from it)

Codes found not on sheet:

Fredricksen fireplace - 40002521
You're obviously not looking at the correct sheet.

[Link]

They are all on that one. I stopped updating the public sheet and made my own after someone kept wiping it/messing with it.
By chance I'm wondering, can we put the mist that we create or have on our island like when we search with the hourglass? because I've seen them be able to put mist on their island and also when I change the items that I choose by id at Scrooge I buy them everything is good and when I turn the game back on I no longer have the items that I bought at the store. I click on something so that it stays in my inventory?

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

BenCG3 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 3:11 pm
shana wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:15 am
BenCG3 wrote:

For now i say nothing (for oblivious reasons Leecher/Patch dev), but i work on something and gonna share how i have done that ;)
I just wanted to know with which extension you opened the json because with notepad++ I only have squiggles 🤣 and yet I manage software other than that without problem with notepad++

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lanooner destiny »

Hey rubyelf I sent u a dm with some useful info wondering if u had a chance to take a look at it appreciate all you do and ty so much

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

marko5789 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:16 am

we do a lil flying
How did you do that?

LuNaATr1Xx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

thankyou for the heads up
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:04 pm
marko5789 wrote:

Merli's Chest mod
Just a warning regarding this user. Messaged them regarding the mod they're showing here. Took me to discord, stating they'd like to sell it for €40 I told them I'd get back to them ect. I understand modding is a lot of work ect so I've no problem with people charging for it and so on.

However they then proceeded to continously up the price to about €200 (in messages to another person as I didn't respond to them stating they might up the price ect as that's not going to bait me to buy quicker)

They then joined the server, the one mentioned in this thread where we are trying to learn how to create our own version of this mod, and proceeded to start slandering us all and saying things such as we can't afford it with our "disability checks" (unprovoked nothing about disability was in the server ect)

They then went on to state they had no intention of sharing or selling anything and they're just doing it to "troll" us. Considering they're still posting here I thought I'd just make everyone aware to proceed with caution when dealing with them 😊 (screenshots available if anyone wants them)

SweetCharade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SweetCharade »

MochiEsthiem wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:04 pm
marko5789 wrote:

Merli's Chest mod

Hello, I also dmed marko5789 asking if he would share the chest drop with any item inside and he told me i had to pay $160 for it, i told him most i would pay is $50 and he said he used to sell it for 40..

somehow i now am starting to think he is just a scammer on the forum, since what you write, he probably doesnt have the file and sharing someone elses imgur image trying to make a quick buck.. :|