Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
furiousfist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by furiousfist »

zelkovia9876 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:15 am
i think 1.0.4 broke the item modifier/item editor all i'm getting are double question marks when using the equpiment menu with the cheat table
it was mentioned earlier in the thread that entering that item's world populates the table, have you tried that?

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

no it updated when i looked at status through item editor also is it possible to change item to legendary ect. example yellow, green ect.
furiousfist wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:56 am
zelkovia9876 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:15 am
i think 1.0.4 broke the item modifier/item editor all i'm getting are double question marks when using the equpiment menu with the cheat table
it was mentioned earlier in the thread that entering that item's world populates the table, have you tried that?

fynua
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fynua »

Request:
Don´t know if possible but: Is there a way to make the level missions (like take x amount of attacks, deploy x units) always complete? Would make Item World a lot less stressful

Andromansis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Andromansis »

All bonuses would be nice, yea.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

any luck with adding in characters like sea again or the other 13 magistrates as playable or something similar to i think its the character editor from disgaea 5 where we had the whole drop down and could add in characters like miss evil and other toons playable hopefully without them crashing the game.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

or easy bonus gauge if there is one or an item editor for quest items to turn in premium crab brains the like, extracts frm the juice bar that kind of thing.basically things needed for class or monster unlocks. i can confirm item equipment editor is broken in the latest game update i got it to work once and then it stopped working. i don' know they fix something it breaks the cheat table. go figure. download/file.php?id=27013 example of disgaea 5 character editor with full dropdown menu of all clasesses an characters some of which crash the game but still best for making characters playable hope this helps the dude or dudette who was trying to make a proper character editor.

skittlerbelittler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skittlerbelittler »

Could someone help me with editing a characters skills?

So I want to do 3 things with Pleinar and while I'm having limited success it's turning into fail sauce.

1. To give only one of her moves FULL STRIKE (that's hit all in front of you like robot girls move) . I got it drop the drop down menu but I lose it every reload.

2. To change one of her moves to the Female thieves steal from all enemies.

3. To add to her unique evility the one from Ceefore. (50% steal on kill)

1- I got it working I just lose on reload

2- I can get it working by hovering over the skill from FT and freezing all boxes under skill and pressing RB to highlight Pleinars first skill instantly highlighting the move I want to be that. It keeps the properties of the thieves skill w/o having the name and works to steal but it also loses on reload and plays hell with skills sometimes causing them to entirely disappear.

3- No success/ don't know how to keep it working and not inspired by losing progress on shutdown and reload.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

[attachment=0]Disgaea 7 Vows of the Virtueless v1.00_Table v1.0_ColonelRVH.ct[/attachment this is a cheat table i found from colonelrvh if anyone wants to try it.]
Attachments
Disgaea 7 Vows of the Virtueless v1.00_Table v1.0_ColonelRVH.ct
(40.25 KiB) Downloaded 481 times

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

anything out there yet for class efficiency exp?

Rikaon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rikaon »

Is it possible to edit Base Stats and Power Seal Bonus?

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

how do you find character ids here? am curious

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

zelkovia9876 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:07 am
anything out there yet for class efficiency exp?
You can use the table to edit the cheat shop to give yourself a massive bonus to class exp. I used 9999 percent increase and it worked great.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

Eevi wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:44 pm
@tekknen

Hey there. I've been using your table and it's mostly been very helpful, but I've ran into a very frustrating bug that might have bricked my save file as things stand. I was playing around with the cheat shop values and for whatever reason my skill EXP slider seems to be broken, I no longer get any skill EXP on my units no matter what I set the slider to. Even after I restart my game or reload my save without the table running, this happens. I have no idea what to do, because skill proficiency seems like a pretty important thing to be able to level up. Unfortunately, I have no earlier saves from before I used the table and I saved when the bug occurred likely before realizing it had even happened.

Do you have any idea what I could to fix this?
can you upload your save file as i could not get your problem to pop up here

abell9212
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by abell9212 »

Any advice on acquiring character ID's and changing the character ID of characters in our party in order to get unplayable units playable?

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

jmh wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:48 pm
zelkovia9876 wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:07 am
anything out there yet for class efficiency exp? i meant to say class mastery the 5 stars for all classes you can get.
You can use the table to edit the cheat shop to give yourself a massive bonus to class exp. I used 9999 percent increase and it worked great.