Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bannerlords M&B

Post by Draco856 »

rambo99jose wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 am
I need someone to test "Recruitment Unlimited" please, must be able to recruit enough to test recruitment limit of 23.
I'm working on other cheats on beginner tutorial so can't progress far in story.

World Map pointers should work, but only have gold and party hp so far.

/!\ NOTE TO MODDERS/!\
- Had to remove some bytes from AOB hook point in one of the scripts. If your script wont hook after game restart make sure the last byte is 'E8' if a call is immediately after the hook point
So, you just need someone to recruit normal soldiers up to 23? Cause I can have over 100 at the moment. What is the process you need to test exactly? Me going to a village and recruiting there, or something else?

Also, can I request a Player Party movement speed pointer from someone? I'm having issues catching up to enemies running from be cause of slowdown caused by my animal herd I have for army food. And I don't know how to increase it without getting rid of the herd.

Edit:

The script when activated crashed the game upon clicking the recruiting menu in a village.

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

Draco856 wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:40 am
rambo99jose wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:36 am
I need someone to test "Recruitment Unlimited" please, must be able to recruit enough to test recruitment limit of 23.
I'm working on other cheats on beginner tutorial so can't progress far in story.

World Map pointers should work, but only have gold and party hp so far.

/!\ NOTE TO MODDERS/!\
- Had to remove some bytes from AOB hook point in one of the scripts. If your script wont hook after game restart make sure the last byte is 'E8' if a call is immediately after the hook point
So, you just need someone to recruit normal soldiers up to 23? Cause I can have over 100 at the moment. What is the process you need to test exactly? Me going to a village and recruiting there, or something else?

Also, can I request a Player Party movement speed pointer from someone? I'm having issues catching up to enemies running from be cause of slowdown caused by my animal herd I have for army food. And I don't know how to increase it without getting rid of the herd.

Edit:

The script when activated crashed the game upon clicking the recruiting menu in a village.
World Map Pointers:
Change:

Code: Select all

alloc(newmem_mapPtr,$1000,7FFB35A78CA1)
to

alloc(newmem_mapPtr,$1000,INJECT_mapPtr)
Recuitment Unlimited:
Change:

alloc(newmem_recruitmentPtr,$1000,7FFB35FAA45B)
to

alloc(newmem_recruitmentPtr,$1000,INJECT_recruitmentPtr)

rambo99jose
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by rambo99jose »

@Rysefox im rusty as hell on ASM, does that just make the allocations local?

@Draco856 Yeah pretty much want to see if it will allow you to recruit over your max party limit. Im trying to find as many values as possible before i work on story

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Let's continue here - viewtopic.php?t=12009