[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by BenCG3 »

If you want to do it yoursef there i show you :

1) Attach CE with the game (need to load your world)
2) Click Mono => .Net info (Ctrl + Alt + N)
3) Go to UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll => UnityEngine.Camera and search for the methode "get_fieldOfView" rf. screenshot :
4) Follow the address in Memory View (JIT/Get Address) then set a breackpoint and trace until you found the value (float)40.00 (it is the base value in-game)
rf. screenshot :
5) Copy the address and after you just have to find the pointer.

zeomare
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zeomare »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:02 pm
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:45 am
Is there a download for the merlins chest mod anywhere? 😊

Also does anyone have the item IDs for the following:
Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Christmas town polar bear
Frosty candy cane window
Twisty candy cane light post

The ones on the sheet aren't bringing up those items 🫠 and ctrl + 1 is bringing up entirely different sorts of items.
(And does anyone have a sheet with all item ids on and not just premium? The one from here everything else seems to of disappeared from it)

Codes found not on sheet:

Fredricksen fireplace - 40002521
You're obviously not looking at the correct sheet.

[Link]

They are all on that one. I stopped updating the public sheet and made my own after someone kept wiping it/messing with it.
Edit Nevermind i found them by continuing the numbers for the ones i had they are in numerical order thank you so juch for helping me complete my star path

just curious i could not find it on the list do you know where i could find the codes for the motifs from some of the earlier starpaths? i missed out on the Cenntennial Path and that is what i am missing. i only saw like 3 different motifs on the list is it under something different. by the way you are awesome for coming up with this list it really helped me out

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

hello who would be how to do for the blue safe please because no one says anything about this subject I am actively looking for this software thank you

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

zeomare wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:49 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
MochiEsthiem wrote:

Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Frosty candy cane window

The ones on the sheet aren't bringing up those items 🫠 and ctrl + 1 is bringing up entirely different sorts of items.
(And does anyone have a sheet with all item ids on and not just premium? The one from here everything else seems to of disappeared from it)

[Link]

They are all on that one. I stopped updating the public sheet and made my own after someone kept wiping it/messing with it.
Edit Nevermind i found them by continuing the numbers for the ones i had they are in numerical order thank you so juch for helping me complete my star path

just curious i could not find it on the list do you know where i could find the codes for the motifs from some of the earlier starpaths? i missed out on the Cenntennial Path and that is what i am missing. i only saw like 3 different motifs on the list is it under something different. by the way you are awesome for coming up with this list it really helped me out
I didn't do motifs because I was not really into them and had no reason, when I find time I'll be able to take a few hours to finish them off (some are on my sheet already), but it's just a long process. I've had a lot going on these last few weeks so been very busy!

DisneyMom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DisneyMom »

zeomare wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 4:49 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
MochiEsthiem wrote:

Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Frosty candy cane window

[Link]

BugMeOff lists out the past star path items including the motifs in the comments on page 5 of this post. The centennial star path motifs are from 100000414 to 100000429.

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

Made a script to dump all possible IDs (items, furniture, motifs etc.). If it works correctly this game has 15255 IDs.

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lanooner destiny »

Any luck anyone on that Merlin chest mod ?

BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BenCG3 »

Finally, i have succeeded to not encrypt the save and can edit/save and use it :D

I have archived a lot of things, from of course give me all items i want or pets etc... Augment the size of the inventory and any currency in game.
I don't think i share how i have archived that (for the moment at least) it is just for show you what is look like
There is realy a lot of thing in it.

catdat08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by catdat08 »

catdat08 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 6:24 am
I have a strange request. Does anyone know which function dictates where the player spawns at after the profile loads? My wife's profile won't load beyond a certain point since the May 1st update, and I really feel that if I could force her to spawn on eternity isle that her game would load. She decorates a lot and her main valley has tons of objects whereas her Eternity Isle isn't decorated as much. I've tried hooking the memory optimizer to prevent the crash (the game crashes after referencing memory that it just freed up), which did prevent the crash but the loading screen didn't progress. I've been digging through decompiled code for weeks but haven't been able to help her yet.

I was going to offer my method of transmuting items in the inventory, but I just saw a whole list of item codes. I'm sure you all are on top of that already :D.
After weeks of trying, I finally did it. I broke open the profile.json and started removing item entries. After some 4,000 path/road items and a few fountiains, I fixed it! My wife can now play and she's extremely happy.

catdat08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by catdat08 »

BenCG3 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 1:19 am
Finally, i have succeeded to not encrypt the save and can edit/save and use it :D

I have archived a lot of things, from of course give me all items i want or pets etc... Augment the size of the inventory and any currency in game.
I don't think i share how i have archived that (for the moment at least) it is just for show you what is look like
There is realy a lot of thing in it.
This is so funny, I just accomplished this too. Best of all is that you can save it unencrypted and the game just re-encrypts the file like nothing ever happened.

bpx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bpx »

You guys are doing so much enourmous progress, amazing. Looks like at some point we could even have a full on save editor that easily gives us everything we need. Impressive!

chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chris89 »

marko5789 wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 9:26 pm

Made a script to dump all possible IDs (items, furniture, motifs etc.). If it works correctly this game has 15255 IDs.
can you share the script?

Barothy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Barothy »

Hello guys, still here With the same problem, but I think i found a solution.
The Vial of the Forgotten Lands Is bugged and It doesnt appear anymore, so I can't complete the Quest.
I was thinking about crafting It, so i downloaded another version of the game and see if It works.
My question Is "How do i find the Id of the item in the inventory?

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

we do a lil flying

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

Barothy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 8:34 am
Hello guys, still here With the same problem, but I think i found a solution.
The Vial of the Forgotten Lands Is bugged and It doesnt appear anymore, so I can't complete the Quest.
I was thinking about crafting It, so i downloaded another version of the game and see if It works.
My question Is "How do i find the Id of the item in the inventory?

I did not play the game, perhaps these 2 are the item IDs you're looking for?