Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by BlueStar »

BenCG3 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 8:11 pm
rihedson wrote:
Thu May 23, 2024 5:52 pm
Guys anyone know how could we use this mod now? Since DLV dont accept melon loader anymore, is there other way?

Here you go, easy to do (work on steam version) :)
Doesn't work! Value shows as ??

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

BenCG3 wrote:
rihedson wrote:
Guys anyone know how could we use this mod now? Since DLV dont accept melon loader anymore, is there other way?

I tried to use on my Epic version and cant tick the box :(

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

MochiEsthiem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:45 am
Is there a download for the merlins chest mod anywhere? 😊

Also does anyone have the item IDs for the following:
Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Christmas town polar bear
Frosty candy cane window
Twisty candy cane light post

The ones on the sheet aren't bringing up those items 🫠 and ctrl + 1 is bringing up entirely different sorts of items.
(And does anyone have a sheet with all item ids on and not just premium? The one from here everything else seems to of disappeared from it)

Codes found not on sheet:

Fredricksen fireplace - 40002521
You're obviously not looking at the correct sheet.

[Link]

They are all on that one. I stopped updating the public sheet and made my own after someone kept wiping it/messing with it.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

MochiEsthiem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:45 pm
rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:22 pm
You are most likely not using RubyElf's item id sheet as these are on there and have been.

MochiEsthiem wrote:

Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Frosty candy cane window

The ones on the sheet aren't bringing up those items 🫠 and ctrl + 1 is bringing up entirely different sorts of items.
(And does anyone have a sheet with all item ids on and not just premium? The one from here everything else seems to of disappeared from it)

The only sheets I've ever used are the ones posted in here by Rubyelf :? It used to have everything but it all disappeared on the 20th and only shows premium items now and those ones I stated aren't working. Do you have a link to the one that has everything?
What? I am staring at my sheet RIGHT NOW and everything is there.

OUt of curiosity I loaded up the OLD sheet that I no longer touch, and that one is broken. That was the PUBLIC one and people kept messing with it, hence I stopped upgrading it.

I added a link to my sheet in the old sheet, because people seemed to never stopped messing with the sheet and they completely broke it, it can't be properly sorted anymore and bunch of stuff has been removed. I won't be touching it anymore, if people don't use the one I posted which will prevent trolls that's on them :)

marko5789
Cheater
Cheater

Post by marko5789 »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:02 pm
MochiEsthiem wrote:

Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Frosty candy cane window

[Link]

They are all on that one. I stopped updating the public sheet and made my own after someone kept wiping it/messing with it.
Are there any IDs you are missing from the sheet?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

marko5789 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:39 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:02 pm
MochiEsthiem wrote:

Blooming roses airbed
Dreamlight lounge Chair.
Luxury snowflake rug
Frosty candy cane window

[Link]

Are there any IDs you are missing from the sheet?
Only Motif's and a few of the newer materials, but no Furniture/Clothes/House Skins/NPC Skins/Pets are missing.

lanooner destiny
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lanooner destiny »

Wondering if anyone has been able to figure out how to do the Merlin chest with the items u want in it that is willing to share it that isn't charging for it ?

BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BenCG3 »

rihedson wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 7:58 pm
BenCG3 wrote:
rihedson wrote:

Like i said it is for steam version ! sorry i don't have epic version of the game

MochiEsthiem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MochiEsthiem »

Rubyelf wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:03 pm
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:45 pm
rarelyabsentmindedly wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:22 pm
You are most likely not using RubyElf's item id sheet as these are on there and have been.

The only sheets I've ever used are the ones posted in here by Rubyelf :? It used to have everything but it all disappeared on the 20th and only shows premium items now and those ones I stated aren't working. Do you have a link to the one that has everything?
What? I am staring at my sheet RIGHT NOW and everything is there.

OUt of curiosity I loaded up the OLD sheet that I no longer touch, and that one is broken. That was the PUBLIC one and people kept messing with it, hence I stopped upgrading it.

I added a link to my sheet in the old sheet, because people seemed to never stopped messing with the sheet and they completely broke it, it can't be properly sorted anymore and bunch of stuff has been removed. I won't be touching it anymore, if people don't use the one I posted which will prevent trolls that's on them :)
Someone sent me a link to the newest version and it's all there now. Thank you! (The links here don't show for long I grabbed the one from a post on the 20th and that was the one that was pretty empty except premium and motifs)

LuNaATr1Xx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Hi I was wondering if anyone has shared the Merlin's chest mod how to do It please

shana
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shana »

lanooner destiny wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:59 am
Wondering if anyone has been able to figure out how to do the Merlin chest with the items u want in it that is willing to share it that isn't charging for it ?
I've been searching for days but no answer 🥲

squeegeebecks
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by squeegeebecks »

BenCG3 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 8:19 am
rihedson wrote:
BenCG3 wrote:

Like i said it is for steam version ! sorry i don't have epic version of the game
Thanks for putting this together, the FoV is brutal in this game. Unfortunately, I also can't get this table to work. I'm using steam, updated CE, but the table stays all ? marks for value and address. The table you put up looks like it's for version 1.10.1.18 (based on the table title) but looking at my DDV it's version 1.10.2.57 - found under settings->help. Could this be why it isn't working?

Wildelm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wildelm »

Guys i know this is going to be a long shot but is there anyway someone can teach me how to use the cheat engine I learn more by being shown then reading on how to do something and would appreciate anyone who would take the time to show me how to do the things I would like to do

catdat08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by catdat08 »

I have a strange request. Does anyone know which function dictates where the player spawns at after the profile loads? My wife's profile won't load beyond a certain point since the May 1st update, and I really feel that if I could force her to spawn on eternity isle that her game would load. She decorates a lot and her main valley has tons of objects whereas her Eternity Isle isn't decorated as much. I've tried hooking the memory optimizer to prevent the crash (the game crashes after referencing memory that it just freed up), which did prevent the crash but the loading screen didn't progress. I've been digging through decompiled code for weeks but haven't been able to help her yet.

I was going to offer my method of transmuting items in the inventory, but I just saw a whole list of item codes. I'm sure you all are on top of that already :D.

BenCG3
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BenCG3 »

squeegeebecks wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 8:14 pm
BenCG3 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 8:19 am
rihedson wrote:

Thanks for putting this together, the FoV is brutal in this game. Unfortunately, I also can't get this table to work. I'm using steam, updated CE, but the table stays all ? marks for value and address. The table you put up looks like it's for version 1.10.1.18 (based on the table title) but looking at my DDV it's version 1.10.2.57 - found under settings->help. Could this be why it isn't working?
Yes, i have the no-official version 1.10.1. :sleep: 18