Re: [REQUEST] Shelter 69 (Steam)

Post by LordMrEvil »

RulerOfTheSea wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 7:15 am
LordMrEvil wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:55 am
RulerOfTheSea wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:49 am
Just a heads up, using cheat engine still works, but maybe just mine, ends up to unable to recruit new heroes, all heroes (INCLUDING WORKERS) disappeared, and heroes from missions stuck on the entrance, makes it says always full on queue. making me unable to progress forward with anything since new heroes cant be obtained (stuck), and some certain missions requires spesific heroes. anyone have the same problem?

FYI max resources is 2147483647, more than that it will go straight to negative
i have the issues of all the chibis being gone when im at my vault but my missions still work
Thats the problem i had too, making new recruits unable to join the vault, ultimately it is impossible to get a new heroes, and progress forward because progressing forward some certain missions do need some spesific heroes to be attending the quest. but if someone could do some hacks and doin some modification it would be dope!, best of luck to all modders and hackers out there readin this
just made you you're extra special character unlocker, the chibi models in the loadout selecter will be invisible at first but just equip and unequip them with something and itll become visible+also includes all previous hacks

paste into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter 69\Shelter69_Data\Managed make backup of original dll and password is 1234
Attachments
Champion+Gallery_Unlocker_and_Ban_Negator_and_vault+vip_level_spoofer.zip
password 1234
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 60 times

RulerOfTheSea
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RulerOfTheSea »

LordMrEvil wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 7:28 am
RulerOfTheSea wrote:
LordMrEvil wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 6:55 am

i have the issues of all the chibis being gone when im at my vault but my missions still work
Thats the problem i had too, making new recruits unable to join the vault, ultimately it is impossible to get a new heroes, and progress forward because progressing forward some certain missions do need some spesific heroes to be attending the quest. but if someone could do some hacks and doin some modification it would be dope!, best of luck to all modders and hackers out there readin this
just made you you're extra special character unlocker, the chibi models in the loadout selecter will be invisible at first but just equip and unequip them with something and itll become visible+also includes all previous hacks

paste into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter 69\Shelter69_Data\Managed make backup of original dll and password is 1234
I tried it, it did unlock what is mentioned
Although missing chibis are still a thing therefore i still cant do anything on the vault screen since all chibis are gone but on present theyre still on "Queue", and i tried what is instructed above, still doesnt fix it. and also the "skins" are indeed unlocked, but unusable for some reason, i could provide pictures but idk how

LordMrEvil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LordMrEvil »

RulerOfTheSea wrote:
Wed May 22, 2024 4:00 am
LordMrEvil wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 7:28 am
RulerOfTheSea wrote:

I tried it, it did unlock what is mentioned
Although missing chibis are still a thing therefore i still cant do anything on the vault screen since all chibis are gone but on present theyre still on "Queue", and i tried what is instructed above, still doesnt fix it. and also the "skins" are indeed unlocked, but unusable for some reason, i could provide pictures but idk how
i already mentioned in dms that the outfits are unusable, the invisible chibis fix is exclusevly for the equipment screen not the actual vault screen, i havent had time to look at the invisible chibi thing nor have i been able to figure out how to unlock the outfits

eahernantst83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eahernantst83 »

Thanks a lot for the great job and the effort, sadly the recent update patched it and I was banned

LordMrEvil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LordMrEvil »

eahernantst83 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:05 am
Thanks a lot for the great job and the effort, sadly the recent update patched it and I was banned
i remake the anti ban rq for you pookie

LordMrEvil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LordMrEvil »

eahernantst83 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:05 am
made the ban negator for the new verion

edit: i found out how to enable sandbox mode on the real money purchases, when you go to buy something with real money it will still pull up the steam buy interface however instead of using your wallet ballance your wallat ballance will be replaced with the word sandbox, so just click authorize and it'll be bought for free, also due to a weird dysnc bug thing when buying anything that adds vip points i had to add the vip level spoofer back so you'll have vip level 20.

paste into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Shelter 69\Shelter69_Data\Managed password 1234 make backup of original dll
Attachments
Ban_Negator_and_vip_spoofer_and_sandbox_purchase_mode.zip
password: 1234
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 109 times
ban_negation.zip
password: 1234
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 32 times

DarkDragonneo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkDragonneo »

hi is this the main one as i have added it to my file and havent seem to get it to work

LordMrEvil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LordMrEvil »

DarkDragonneo wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 12:09 am
hi is this the main one as i have added it to my file and havent seem to get it to work
Ban_Negator_and_vip_spoofer_and_sandbox_purchase_mode.zip is the main one, extract it to the above mention location, also make sure you read the post on how to make free purchases

DarkDragonneo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkDragonneo »

LordMrEvil wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 4:37 am
DarkDragonneo wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 12:09 am
Ban_Negator_and_vip_spoofer_and_sandbox_purchase_mode.zip is the main one, extract it to the above mention location, also make sure you read the post on how to make free purchases
hi yes i found out why it wasn't working it was a steam setting that was turned off for some reason

DarkDragonneo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkDragonneo »

hi just wanting to let u know they have now fixed the store part and can no longer sandbox the store

LordMrEvil
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LordMrEvil »

DarkDragonneo wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 11:01 pm
hi just wanting to let u know they have now fixed the store part and can no longer sandbox the store
hi just wanting to let you know, you're flat out wrong, i litterally just tested it as writing this it still works, if you want to take this to dm's/discord i can help you trouble shoot

DarkDragonneo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkDragonneo »

LordMrEvil wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 12:58 am
DarkDragonneo wrote:
hi just wanting to let you know, you're flat out wrong, i litterally just tested it as writing this it still works, if you want to take this to dm's/discord i can help you trouble shoot
ok sorry about that its just updated today and thats when it stop doing it ill give it another look at

DarkDragonneo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkDragonneo »

LordMrEvil wrote:
Sun May 26, 2024 12:58 am
DarkDragonneo wrote:
ok i figured it out when it updated it removed the file i just put it back in and now its working again

eahernantst83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eahernantst83 »

I honestly think that game developers are pending of this forum, or maybe they are constantly checking cheaters, modifications etc…. jajajajaja.

Today a New Update arrive, the DLL was patched, and the Ban status came back.

Thank you very much talented cheater developers but it seems is going to be a never-ending war meaning that they are very aware and they are launching regular updates every time you talented creators are developing an effective cheat.

Two patch updates to block the cheats in less than a week.

Thanks once again

eahernantst83
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by eahernantst83 »

False alarm, guys.
I am just so stupid, every update replace the cheat dll with the original unmodified one.
Just put the Ban_Negator_and_vip_spoofer_and_sandbox_purchase_mode DLL again and replace the original one.
The cheats will work again after, please ignore my previous message.