[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Noob_Gamer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Noob_Gamer »

If the cheat engine to craft the items is safer, does anyone have the link to the mod and the item code sheet for me to do it? I already have cheat engine installed. I appreciate the help, thanks!

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Noob_Gamer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 4:50 pm
Does anyone know the cheat or mod to get the premium shop and past starpath items? And is it safer to do it on a pirated copy and just drop the spawn items to my main account via multiplayer? I would prefer the reward chest method if possible as mentioned above. Thanks!
I have been playing on a non-pirated, online legit version and doing this so far for several months and no issues yet. That is not to say that something MIGHT happen, but I've also not given myself anything that is unreleased before it's released, not done anything like modified my scrooge shop, not sharing everything I do online.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Noob_Gamer wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 8:48 pm
If the cheat engine to craft the items is safer, does anyone have the link to the mod and the item code sheet for me to do it? I already have cheat engine installed. I appreciate the help, thanks!
The CE table is on the page before this, [Link]

That's the link to the Item IDs.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

So I just wanna give a heads up to some people.

My table probably wont work if you play on a Mac.

My table has only been tested on Steam for PC. Any other platform (GamePass/Epic etc) I cannot guarantee it will work. If you are telling me something is broken, but not telling me which platform you are on, I'm going to assume you are not on Steam PC so I cannot help you. Sorry...if anyone else is on those platforms and is able to fix it for those platforms, feel free to do so :)

MochiEsthiem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MochiEsthiem »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 1:28 am
So I just wanna give a heads up to some people.

My table probably wont work if you play on a Mac.

My table has only been tested on Steam for PC. Any other platform (GamePass/Epic etc) I cannot guarantee it will work. If you are telling me something is broken, but not telling me which platform you are on, I'm going to assume you are not on Steam PC so I cannot help you. Sorry...if anyone else is on those platforms and is able to fix it for those platforms, feel free to do so :)
I'm new to tables and such, but I've been using yours for a few days now on steam and it's absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for all the work you do.

I was wondering though if I'm doing something wrong, or if it's normal ect, if I turn off cheat engine to go online or something then turn it back on after that I can't click things anymore unless I restart the game. I'm hoping that makes sense...it's not a huge issue cause I can just restart but wondering if there's a way I don't have to.

Edit: One thing that does seem to be a little broke however is the "move to 90" ect, the stack can be created but if you try to then split that stack or anything it causes a crash.
Last edited by MochiEsthiem on Tue May 21, 2024 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlueStar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BlueStar »

If anyone could make a FOV changer cheat it would be very much appreciated.

I had been using the FOV changer mod from nexus "Field of view changer", which would allow me to change FOV with the mouse scroll wheel, and now it's broken since melon loader is broken.

So I was wondering if anyone here could make it into a cheat table script instead, maybe by editing the fov number etc,
since they say the code is simple on the mod page: "It is literally 4 lines of code..."

malinkaya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by malinkaya »

Jessen wrote:
Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:46 am
So, like most games of this type i've been looking into and dug in a fair bit. Most inventory items actually have two areas where they record quantity of the items and their actual item ID (the part that says a carrot is a carrot). Both of them are 4 bytes and the ID is usually before the quantity. Additionally I believe there's a specific array of bites after the quantity that actually tells what kind of clothing, furniture, or motif are in a bag type item. I'm pretty sure we could use this info to slowly start to give people specific clothing, furniture and motifs, but I do not have that many ways to find IDs for these. I'm sure if we put our collective skills together, we can find out more.
Would you like to find out together how to hardcode items into chests?
I've already found one dynamic address and we are able to change the chest's contents.
I've seen people do this and I really want to make this happen 😭
Broken my head over it trying to figure it out. I can change it for myself similar to ruby's crafting method. I'm not that good though I just started :?

malinkaya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by malinkaya »

I like learning though and understanding how things work so yea if you are down send me a message 😅
I can share my findings with you!

MochiEsthiem
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MochiEsthiem »

malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 8:46 am
Jessen wrote:
So, like most games of this type i've been looking into and dug in a fair bit. Most inventory items actually have two areas where they record quantity of the items and their actual item ID (the part that says a carrot is a carrot). Both of them are 4 bytes and the ID is usually before the quantity. Additionally I believe there's a specific array of bites after the quantity that actually tells what kind of clothing, furniture, or motif are in a bag type item. I'm pretty sure we could use this info to slowly start to give people specific clothing, furniture and motifs, but I do not have that many ways to find IDs for these. I'm sure if we put our collective skills together, we can find out more.
I've already found one dynamic address and we are able to change the chest's contents.
Broken my head over it trying to figure it out. I can change it for myself similar to ruby's crafting method. I'm not that good though I just started :?

If you need any additional "brain power" or just input I'd be happy to help also. I'm not an expert in script but I learn fast. 😊 I also have some of the chests that have been created and can give you as many as you need in order for you to check out the coding for them and such.

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Id also love to know how this is done please
MochiEsthiem wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 9:20 am
malinkaya wrote:
Jessen wrote:

If you need any additional "brain power" or just input I'd be happy to help also. I'm not an expert in script but I learn fast. 😊 I also have some of the chests that have been created and can give you as many as you need in order for you to check out the coding for them and such.

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Hello is there anyway of been able to get more daisy coins? ty

Minikun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Minikun »

Do you guys think it's possible to 100% Eternity Isle (and thus the game) collections?

Right now I'm at:
- 100% Valley (Memories 96%, Foraging 98% thanks to stupid buggy yellow button I don't wanna craft, 88% clothes, 85% furniture, everything else 100%),
- 98% Isle with 100% everywhere (furniture was a chore to do: wiki didn't mention both Ancient Gear tiles to craft, as well as the tropical companion shelter), except 89% memories: 7/8 main, 16/17 Gaston, 0/7 Jafar, 100% everywhere else.
Anyone more advanced?

I'm really trying my best to get to 100% everywhere without fake-crafting mindlessly, just playing normally is best. But 98% Isle is annoying, considering I'm really done with everything in it... They should have given us 100% of whatever they gave us the ability to do...

malinkaya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by malinkaya »

MochiEsthiem wrote:
malinkaya wrote:
Jessen wrote:

omg yes that would help a lot thank you!!
Maybe we could make a discord group just small but we can talk there to each other?
Anyone who is interested can pm/dm :D

LuNaATr1Xx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LuNaATr1Xx »

Could I join please 😊
malinkaya wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 11:57 am
MochiEsthiem wrote:
malinkaya wrote:

omg yes that would help a lot thank you!!
Maybe we could make a discord group just small but we can talk there to each other?
Anyone who is interested can pm/dm :D

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

malinkaya wrote:
Jessen wrote:
They found the scrooge store one, but it appears to not be working correctly right now according to reports, and I am not sure how to fix it. There were some unsavory people charging for a service (like $10 to get all old star path items etc), which I personally don't agree with. So it wouldn't surprise me if Gameloft was able to patch that to prevent it from being used.