Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Cheat Table Needed Pls !!

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
laserbeak
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Cheat Table Needed Pls !!

Post by laserbeak »

Could someone please make a CT for Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon ? I need features like Infinite Population, God Mode, Unlimited Resources, Instant Research, Map Reveal […] I play this game religiously & would really like to ease the gameplay using a CT —I have the SteamRipped version from 01/2016. This really relives my childhood memories, there's a trainer for it but it's cumbersome to activate. Please keep the dream alive; Thank you !! :ugeek:

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Cheat Table Needed Pls !!

Post by SunBeam »

laserbeak wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 1:57 am
If you're playing a specific version (I know you mentioned, but it's not enough), please post a reference to where you got it from. It doesn't help whomever will pick this up to read "I play version from 8 years ago". Specify the EXACT ISO/pack/image/link/etc. so they use the exact same stuff you have. You wanna stay off the radar by not posting links to cracked content, but at the same time you want us to spend time finding that build on our own + spend time making a table? How about you help us help you? :P

laserbeak
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Age of Mythology: Tale of the Dragon Cheat Table Needed Pls !!

Post by laserbeak »

The version I own is 2.0.911

This is the exact version I have (don't get mad for posting torrent but this is the exactly edition I play (plus it's hard to get the version info)) ~~> I will Seed it in a bit (already has 8 Seeders, but in case it gets taken down lemme know.) P.S: There's a built in command\ hack to reveal the map; Make a file named "user.con" in the main-game-folder\startup & enter these:

Code: Select all

// user.con
// Unit training done in game, except temple, dock and tc

// blackmap/Fog, Rec controlPanel toggle (nice when watching recs, or playing campain)
map ("]", "game", "blackmap")
map ("[", "game", "fog")
map (";", "game", "gadgetToggle(\"RecordGameCtrl\")")
Then use the Square Brackets keys to activate the Map Reveal, & Comma to access a Menu in-game.

The other hack is to edit the "protox.xml" in the main-game-folder\data & change the "Tower" Build Limit to 8000 for example.