[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by Cuberdon »

On the spreadsheet I just noticed there's two entries at the value 31700085, and when I craft I only get the ancient core level 3

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

it is okay! thank you for your hard work.

as a heads up though 40002612 does not seem to be the M.I. Laugh Floor Bench

wizardboy16
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wizardboy16 »

Is there any way to change the texture or just color of item in the game? There used to be mod but they haven't updated it in a while. Also is there a way to add our own mesh into the game to replace some items?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:19 am
On the spreadsheet I just noticed there's two entries at the value 31700085, and when I craft I only get the ancient core level 3
I didnt' do those entries, but I fixed it in mine, added the missing ancient belt.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

wizardboy16 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:35 am
Is there any way to change the texture or just color of item in the game? There used to be mod but they haven't updated it in a while. Also is there a way to add our own mesh into the game to replace some items?
Afaik, no.

Mystery Player
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mystery Player »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:03 pm
Mystery Player wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:17 am
Hi guys, I'm new here, where can I download the resources for the crack please, I'm worried that this will damage my official version
I am using an official version, just make sure to back up your save periodically before doing ANYTHING. If you're that worried do it while offline, but I've been doing it online and had 0 issues so far.
Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if you could fix the quick completion of Dreamlight quests and the number of backpack items

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Mystery Player wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:32 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:03 pm
Mystery Player wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:17 am
Hi guys, I'm new here, where can I download the resources for the crack please, I'm worried that this will damage my official version
I am using an official version, just make sure to back up your save periodically before doing ANYTHING. If you're that worried do it while offline, but I've been doing it online and had 0 issues so far.
Thanks for the reply, I was wondering if you could fix the quick completion of Dreamlight quests and the number of backpack items
Unfortunately I have been unable to fix those. It seems they might have changed something, and the person who initially made the table isn't responding to DMs, if they told me what I was looking for I'd be able to find it, but as I have no idea...I can't :(

ChrisGrx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ChrisGrx »

Hi all. Is there anyway to make memory ords only give memories and not coins?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

the document's first page got erased again, I'm restoring it

(and that's still one where the core level 3 share its data with an incorrect data)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:52 am
the document's first page got erased again, I'm restoring it

(and that's still one where the core level 3 share its data with an incorrect data)
I only updated my spreadsheet, which if you missed it you can find it here [Link]

I got tired of people deleting/clearing/breaking the shared one, so I just made my own and will share it with everyone and keep it updated.

I removed the ancient belt which was the wrong one, and put it in the correct place. 31700085 - that is Ancient Core 3
31700048 - Is ancient belt

Keep in mind I probably wont be too focused on updating the shared documents for the reasons above, I will try to when I get the chance, but I am more focused on keeping mine updated so we stop having someone sabotage it.
Last edited by Rubyelf on Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ChrisGrx wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:36 am
Hi all. Is there anyway to make memory ords only give memories and not coins?
I'm afraid not, memories are based on the colour of the orb, and then it gives you one of the possible pieces, if you already have that piece you get coins. I know it's frustrating, I tried to find a way to force memories, but there is not.

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

One Missing from your List @rubeyelf - [Link]
30300247 MealsDessert_Collection Spring Chocolate

Iv also got a backup link for the Collections Database IDS as well (Filling the IDS in Mainly from whats posted here, Thanks)
Its a little Diffrent then the Every Possible ID But it gives us an Idea for what ones are Usable IDS for the items. its ripped from the game.
Disney Dreamlight Valley - info
[Link]

one thing that suprises me that the Collections Database would have a Debug item in it . since for the collections ud need to get the item to add it to it ..

40002626 ItemFurnitureMonsterInc DEBUG ITEM <-- Unless this id was tagged a bit back maybe it changed now.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

skiller wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Iv also got a backup link for the Collections Database IDS as well (Filling the IDS in Mainly from whats posted here, Thanks)
Its a little Diffrent then the Every Possible ID But it gives us an Idea for what ones are Usable IDS for the items. its ripped from the game.
[Link]

one thing that suprises me that the Collections Database would have a Debug item in it . since for the collections ud need to get the item to add it to it ..

40002626 ItemFurnitureMonsterInc DEBUG ITEM <-- Unless this id was tagged a bit back maybe it changed now.
I havent touched any of the food etc, I only bothered with furniture/clothes items.

Also I checked the item it's 40002626 - it's called Mikes Snotty Tissues -- what a....generous gift?

I am not sure if that's a debug item or not, it might be a friendship reward, which if it turns out it is I will change it, but I can't find it in the wiki yet.

skiller
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skiller »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:06 pm
I havent touched any of the food etc, I only bothered with furniture/clothes items.

Also I checked the item it's 40002626 - it's called Mikes Snotty Tissues -- what a....generous gift?

I am not sure if that's a debug item or not, it might be a friendship reward, which if it turns out it is I will change it, but I can't find it in the wiki yet.
LOL what a name maybe since it was in the latest update 1.90 not sure what update that is on PC though

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:06 pm
skiller wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:21 pm

[Link]

yeah, you get it from mike's questline