Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
User091621
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by User091621 »

autumnj1x wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:11 pm
Does anybody have the Item id list spreadsheet? I tried going through the post to find it and unfortunately couldn't see anything.
[Link]

User091621
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by User091621 »

If you somehow accidentally added permanent recipes how would you go about deleting them?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

User091621 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm
If you somehow accidentally added permanent recipes how would you go about deleting them?
You can't. If you mean the ones stuck in your collections tab, they are there for good until you restart. NEVER go to Main Menu while you are using the crafting thing.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:08 pm
Guys im desperate, i did the "eternal sundrop charm" for rapunzels quest but somehow lost it, can someone tell me the ID so i can craft it again?
I think i was using cheat table the same time doing the quest and when i tought i was going to craft the item i crafted other thing and the item dissappeared.

Can someone help me so i can finish this quest? Or theres a way of concluding the quest using cheat table?
You might need to start over....but your best bet right now is to look through the quest IDs and see ifyou can find it, if you can't...well yah. I hope you made a backup of your game...

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:24 am
rihedson wrote:
Guys im desperate, i did the "eternal sundrop charm" for rapunzels quest but somehow lost it, can someone tell me the ID so i can craft it again?
I think i was using cheat table the same time doing the quest and when i tought i was going to craft the item i crafted other thing and the item dissappeared.

Can someone help me so i can finish this quest? Or theres a way of concluding the quest using cheat table?
You might need to start over....but your best bet right now is to look through the quest IDs and see ifyou can find it, if you can't...well yah. I hope you made a backup of your game...
I couldnt find on the ids item list, how do i make a backup of my game?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:33 pm
Rubyelf wrote:
rihedson wrote:

PC: Go to C: > users > yourname > appdata > locallow > gameloft. Here you will see a folder named Dreamlight Valley. Copy the entire folder and paste it somewhere safe, such as desktop. If you can't see the appdata folder, make sure you have show hidden files toggled via view > show.

Honestly though if you broke the quest, you might need to start over again.

If you do ALWAYS back up your save before doing ANYTHING with the cheat engine and NEVER go to the Main Menu while you are using it to edit items in.

You should really give yourself stuff AFTER you've done all the main quest lines/friendship quests etc. This ensures you don't mess up your save by giving yourself items you are only suppose to have 1 of, which is why I was very confused when you kept asking for the Alien code and the Grand Reading Nook when those items were quest rewards. Also don't just leave it running as is, only have the craft items part running when you are actually doing it, after you are done, save and quit out completely from the game (AGAIN DON'T GO TO MAIN MENU).

Again ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE! I have 4 backups, one I make before I plan to edit around with the craft menu, one is my daily "before I play" save, another is my "after I'm done for the day save" and the last one is before a patch save.

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

I saw something about 100% memories but am struggling to find the download with that option?

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:59 pm
rihedson wrote:
Rubyelf wrote:

PC: Go to C: > users > yourname > appdata > locallow > gameloft. Here you will see a folder named Dreamlight Valley. Copy the entire folder and paste it somewhere safe, such as desktop. If you can't see the appdata folder, make sure you have show hidden files toggled via view > show.

If you do ALWAYS back up your save before doing ANYTHING with the cheat engine and NEVER go to the Main Menu while you are using it to edit items in.

You should really give yourself stuff AFTER you've done all the main quest lines/friendship quests etc. This ensures you don't mess up your save by giving yourself items you are only suppose to have 1 of, which is why I was very confused when you kept asking for the Alien code and the Grand Reading Nook when those items were quest rewards. Also don't just leave it running as is, only have the craft items part running when you are actually doing it, after you are done, save and quit out completely from the game (AGAIN DON'T GO TO MAIN MENU).

Again ALWAYS MAKE A BACK UP OF YOUR SAVE! I have 4 backups, one I make before I plan to edit around with the craft menu, one is my daily "before I play" save, another is my "after I'm done for the day save" and the last one is before a patch save.
Amazing explanation thank you so much for your patience teaching me about it.
I promise to be more careful next time using cheat table.

Now i have a doubt, how do i use it to obtain more memories pieces when fishing and etc?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

rihedson wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:42 am
Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:59 pm
rihedson wrote:

Amazing explanation thank you so much for your patience teaching me about it.
I promise to be more careful next time using cheat table.

Now i have a doubt, how do i use it to obtain more memories pieces when fishing and etc?
Some of them work on the table I posted.
Night thorn one unfortunately doesn't. If you go under player data (the second one), under Reward Probability change "rewardProbability 1" value in each to 1000 from whatever it is currently (eg for Harvest/Water Flower/Fishing/Cooking/Mining)

What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1868 »

31200724 is the id for the eternal sundrop charm.
and for memory orbs I have 2 that I updated for ver. 1.8.7.33 of the game
Attachments
Disney Dreamlight Valley 18733.CT
(9.5 KiB) Downloaded 344 times

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

1868 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:02 pm
Nice thanks, I'll add it to my current table, I usually use the rewardProbability 1 part of the player data for the memories as that one worked fine, but the weeds one didn't.

floconut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by floconut »

1868 wrote:
Thanks, it doesn't work for me : scanning AOB error and I can't toggle (for the weeds and the other) :?: :?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

1868 wrote:
Ok getting the same issue, it's not working for me. Can you tell me what you searched for to get the AOB/Game assembly number?

rihedson
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rihedson »

Guys do we have any tables or cheats of Disney Magic Kingdoms? Everything i searched on youtube was suspicious links and fake tutorials.

ksg2024
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ksg2024 »

rihedson wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 pm
Guys do we have any tables or cheats of Disney Magic Kingdoms? Everything i searched on youtube was suspicious links and fake tutorials.
I have tried everything within my power to get characters that are no longer available. I hate how Gameloft run this game. The thing that makes it way more difficult to mod/cheat is that it's using a custom game engine made by Gameloft, and not the usual Unity/Unreal Engine which is much easier to cheat in. I was surprised that DDV was built on Unity for that reason.

You CAN modify your "level up" rewards to get tons of gems (with game guardian, though you could probably do it in cheat engine too) but past that I haven't found anything / haven't been able to find anything else that we can modify. I even tried using a HTTPs traffic inspector (Fiddler, Burpsuite) but seems like they thought of that too and you just can't do anything with it. The best way to cheat in this game would be to SOMEHOW find a way to decrypt/decode the save-file.

I do recommend you make a new post about this though, but yeah maybe some smart people here can find something :)