weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

[Paid Request] WORLDLESS

Post by weedkisscan »

Game Name: WORLDLESS
Game Engine: Not sure
Game Version: I downloaded the game from steamunlocked
Options Required: I just want infinite HP/Godmode so I can get through the fights
Steam Website:
Other Info: Im willing to negotiate a fair price for a game trainer or someone who can walk me through it on cheat engine so I can get this working. Ive been trying for days. I am a complete n00b and I really want to play this game. I wont share the trainer/cheat engine. I want to use it and lose it. Thank you so much

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Paid Request] WORLDLESS

Post by Ash06 »

CombatSystem instance
Get FighterEdda child, then status, you get FighterStatus
Invincible variable work fine

Same can be done in cheat engine

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Like Ash06 said, in that group you can find what you want, more offsets as well for god, enemy, combat.

In -> viewtopic.php?t=26984 perhaps this will work for your version, you need only that timer combat, upgrade and it will be very easy to play.If you don't want those, just JIT the methods you want when you'll dissect.You can also edit the the saved file, use json tools into your used editor.
Take care! :wub:

Ash06
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash06 »

Sorry, I didn't check if a table already existed

weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weedkisscan »

i appreciate the help you gave but im really a n00b when it comes to this. would anyone here like to make 10 bucks sometime today if they could step by step me through the process? its not alot but what you guys did was already free and if i had the knowledge i could figure it out. 10 bucks would be my gratitude. im willing to go slightly higher because i would really love to do this. thank you in advance, im not in a rush to do this.. i got enough games to last me till kingdom cum but if you are interested please respond or shoot me a PM

weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weedkisscan »

when i have the time to test i will but i wanted to just give thanks to you guys for responding, it means alot.

weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weedkisscan »

guys. THANK YOU. I managed to get this working by downloading the gog version and i want to thank you all so much. I cant afford to really spend much but please if any of you ever would like a cup of coffee or a cheap meal please dont hesitate to message me. i feel very grateful being around this community that offers me the accesibility options that devs fail to see should be mandatory in general. i can enjoy the games with a sense of confidence that should be naturally developed... life should be on easy mode and i really appreciate all the love and effort here. thank you all. thank you.