[Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
chris89
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Requests] Disney Dreamlight Valley

Post by chris89 »

hi, since there are many pages, can you create a single table and embed all the scripts? Thanks in advance

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

eeer guys, is it possible that I did something that glitches so much that my pc completely shuts down when I try to see my inventory? or was it just a weird coincidence it happened twice?

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:56 pm
eeer guys, is it possible that I did something that glitches so much that my pc completely shuts down when I try to see my inventory? or was it just a weird coincidence it happened twice?
That sounds like a weird coincidence, try turning your settings to the lowest for now and then see
if it happens. It could be a graphics issue.

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:23 am
Cuberdon wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:56 pm
That sounds like a weird coincidence, try turning your settings to the lowest for now and then see
if it happens. It could be a graphics issue.
yeah I supposed it was, I reduced and now it seems to work.
anyway
Attachments
Disney Dreamlight Valley savefile unlocked premium&seasonal january 2024.7z
here's the whole content of the folder in appdata locallow for a new game, unlocked the pickaxe and opened the meadows to access the craft table, and with cheatengine I unlocked everything that was written on the document as premium, seasonal, twitch drops, every edition of the game, pixel dust reward, redeem codes, Avatar Designer Tool import, and nothing that is unreleased or that the player shouldn't have at all. Only exceptions, I made some big blue chests (pretty handy when you start the game) and I accidentally unlocked the Scary Squirrel (which you normally get with Olaf's first set of quests)

Pay attention to the settings, the game is in english azerty, click to move
(149.49 KiB) Downloaded 487 times

Sekoria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sekoria »

Hello, whenever I try to use codes I find here, I get the error message telling me there is uninjectable code.
Does anyone here have a complete table with all cheats in it or a tutorial on how to get these to work? I searched these posts but couldn't find one to fix my problem. Thanks.

To be precise, I can use the "Player Data" table with loot chances with no issue but whenever I try to use the "flowers always dry", "critter drops memory shards" and so on, I always get a "Not all code is injectable.".

For example, for the "flowers are always dried", the error is as follows :
"Not all code is injectable.
Error in line 13 (mov [rax+18],r14b) : this instruction can't be compiled".

How do you add these codes to the table, please?

**Edit**

Ok, found it. Thanks for the awesome codes :)

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

ccyclone wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:47 pm
Cuberdon wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:04 pm
I am currently making a new save file where I try to unlock only the premium, seasonal, codes, twitch drops, anything you need to be online to get, zero unreleased or things player is never supposed to have (I wanted to then share it here)... but the 40002095 isn't the treasure chest trove, it's Cortès Chest and I don't see it anywhere so I guess I missed my chance to make a very clean save file because the game auto saved before I could close.

edit: turns out it's a star path item, false alert, but still wrong name on the document

ps: if only cheatengine had buttons to just up the item id by one, it would save me lots of time
CTRL-1 Increases the item ID

cheers
Weird, didn't work for me to ctrl-1 :( nothing happened

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Anyone know how I can add the purple/green/red candy's to my inventory? I tried the reward one, but that did nothing.

Okay figured it out, have to craft the chest!

bluehydrangea111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluehydrangea111 »

Can anyone maybe create a script add-on for editing the amount of Miracle Potion uses left? Accidentally used too much miracle fishing bait, now I can't get fishes from the white ripples for a quest, and crafting the item ID in doesn't complete the quest.

MilfSquirter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MilfSquirter »

bluehydrangea111 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:57 am
Can anyone maybe create a script add-on for editing the amount of Miracle Potion uses left? Accidentally used too much miracle fishing bait, now I can't get fishes from the white ripples for a quest, and crafting the item ID in doesn't complete the quest.
might work might not but try crafting the item id in then dropping it and picking it back up. sometimes that works for quests like that but sometimes it doesnt its finacky

Awwy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Awwy »

hey, anyone having all the id's of all the premium shop items?

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Awwy wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:47 pm
hey, anyone having all the id's of all the premium shop items?
there's the google sheet right where you download the ct file
Rubyelf wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:04 pm
Weird, didn't work for me to ctrl-1 :( nothing happened
from what I tried, you can stay on the game's window when you do that, you hold ctrl (left or right one, it doesn't matter), then you press the 1 (the one above your a, not the numpad one), then click on a different recipe to see if it changes the thumbnail of the recipe you wanted to change. If it didn't work, I suggest it could be the shiftlock or something like that?

on my end I stupidly dropped a stack of too many apples and I can't pick it up from the ground, can we have a "move item - set to 0" one, please? This would also be useful for the things like the books I mentioned a couple days ago ("The Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration", "Conjure Your Cares Away" and "Curses and Hexing 101", which can be dropped and moved, but can't be picked back in the inventory afterwards)
MilfSquirter wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:28 pm
might work might not but try crafting the item id in then dropping it and picking it back up. sometimes that works for quests like that but sometimes it doesnt its finacky
this or putting the fish in a chest and back in your inventory. But some of these quests require you to fish them fresh, so the quest counts is modified when you succeed the fishing activity with the item.
Until you do get someone to give you a code to edit that, maybe you could also try fishing outside of any ripple? I've had a quest like that I think and I did drink tons of potions, and that worked.

Ayin
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ayin »

Hello everyone, how can I modify my Apple game? I only have a laptop(not Mac) and an iPhone

bluehydrangea111
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bluehydrangea111 »

Cuberdon wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:15 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
this or putting the fish in a chest and back in your inventory. But some of these quests require you to fish them fresh, so the quest counts is modified when you succeed the fishing activity with the item.
Until you do get someone to give you a code to edit that, maybe you could also try fishing outside of any ripple? I've had a quest like that I think and I did drink tons of potions, and that worked.
Yeah the inventory trick didn't work for this quest. Been fishing a ton outside of ripples and no luck so far.
Update: Randomly got a Herring from fishing in a blue ripple in Glade of Trust. Seems we really gotta fish em fresh to proceed. Let this be a warning not to spam the miracle fishing potions lol.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

bluehydrangea111 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:31 am
Cuberdon wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:15 pm
MilfSquirter wrote:
Yeah the inventory trick didn't work for this quest. Been fishing a ton outside of ripples and no luck so far.
Update: Randomly got a Herring from fishing in a blue ripple in Glade of Trust. Seems we really gotta fish em fresh to proceed. Let this be a warning not to spam the miracle fishing potions lol.
Yah it says "by catching". Also ya never spam the miracle potions haha, I did that mistake once, had to fish for 2 hours to clear it so I could catch herring lol

Edit: There is a moved item to 0 in the cheat engine

Cuberdon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cuberdon »

Rubyelf wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:35 pm

Edit: There is a moved item to 0 in the cheat engine
you mean the "move item in your inventory", the same thing that you do to transform an item into 90 items, or an apple to 9000 apples? it doesn't work on furniture mode moving items, and I can't pick up the apple on the floor because the game would split it in 50 apples stacks and there aren't enough slots in inventory to take the "too many apples" I dropped.