[Request] Siralim Ultimate

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Mochan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Siralim Ultimate

Post by Mochan »

For those that need it, I've updated the file (without pointers) here for v1.1.1. Since Siralim Ultimate looks like it's done and no further updates are coming, this is the last time an update will be needed, I suppose. I added a bunch of stuff like all the Emblems, Favor, etc. and some monster mana summon/knowledge.

No pointers working, PunkCupCake's pointers no longer work on the new version, too lazy and inept to find them myself. You will need to Recalculate the table values based on an initial search of your own.

For instance, for Summon Mana, I put the Abomination Brute at the front (since he's the first entry, easy to find). Search the Abomination Brute Mana manually using normal Cheat Engine Search function (Value Type is "Double"), use Divination Candle to easily build mana if needed. If you have full 100% mana, you can just search "100." Then walk around a bit, change map, Enter a level then exit, etc, search "100" again to narrow down the choices a bit. After that summon, the Abomination Brute, then search "0". This should give you the address you need. Copy that address, then right click on Abomination Brute's entry in the cheat table, and use Cheat Engine's "Recalculate New Address" feature.

This should recalculate all the mana addresses on the table to the correct numbers.
If you get more than one result after searching for "0" you can recalc trial and error each one, it won't break anything no worries.

Siralim Ultimate v.1.1.1
SiralimUltimate.CT
(237.84 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
Each segment that is broken down needs to be recalculated separately, because they don't stay in a fixed place on each savegame load. I grouped together the stuff that stay the same when recalculating, but those that don't, need to be separate unfortunately.

Setting Guild Reputation to 50000 should max it out. Guild Rep value is Double, Rank is your "Thousands" digit and the rest is the 100s digit. So for instance if you are rank 42, with 11/1000 progress, the value you need to search is 42,011.

Bestiary Knowledge maxes out at 19100.

Finally, those that need the Google Sheet Compendium, it's here:
[Link]

kmckowan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kmckowan »

Thank you for trying to do this, but none of the values save because of the no pointers thing. Would be great for somebody to update it one last time, its not getting any updates and hasn't for awhile. I'm guessing they are working on next siralima I don't see a reason why they wouldn't its a great game.

As for searching, I can't find perks. They number shows up it must be saved someplace else. Not a big deal as if you just play the game your going to find enough perk points.

As for those searching for xp don't bother with the values of the monsters team, just search double for the xp you get from winning just keep fighting and getting numbers until you find it. They you change the xp you get from winning. I have trillions of levels now lol

nightmareLVX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nightmareLVX »

lol ive tried for about an hour to do the xp thing you did and couldnt get the battle xp to go up after the fight i was stuck at 16 xp and every time i found 16 it was always a new one till there was just 1 left and that still didnt do anything im got no idea what im doing lol