Options Required: Unlimited Health
Steam Website:

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] Worldless help

Post by VampTY »

Worldless [GOG] v 1.2.0

Activate Worldless after the game was loaded and you're in control of your hero.

_pGems
> Enable the option whenever your heart desires and you have access to your upgrade menu skill tree, make sure to never add more than 7 as the value for any gems, you can edit later and decrease their values:
➤ Blue
> Don't add more than 7.
➤ Green
> Don't add more than you need.
➤ Orange
> Don't add more than 7.

_pTimer
➤ Attack
> While in combat the option will work, freeze the ➤ Attack when is your turn to attack and have fun, disable after use! :P
Attachments
Worldless.CT
Table [v 1.2.0] GOG [Updated]
(3.33 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
Worldless.CT
Table [v 1.2.0] Non-Steam TIMER
(1.14 KiB) Downloaded 384 times
Last edited by VampTY on Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Demonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonis »

VampTY - Thank you very much for the quick hack and hint for further editing of the game !!

gabone87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabone87 »

Unlimited health works but works also for the enemy. I want to work only for me

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Up!
Last edited by VampTY on Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gabone87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabone87 »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:41 pm
gabone87 wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:33 pm
Unlimited health works but works also for the enemy. I want to work only for me
I'll take a look later at it, playing mostly, though for non-steam version, if this was updated, i don't have the updated one.
Thank you!

gabone87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabone87 »

Did anyone managed to make it work only for the controlled character and not for the enemy as well?

gabone87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabone87 »

No one?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Removed GOD and added TIMER Attack instead, i fought the first enemy, then the second one from the screenshot, i just can't win, with or without cheats, i've filled the bar.Anyway got bored, i've lost my interest and i've removed the game, for good.HP is 8 on Float by the way, easy to do and easy to find, though with that attack timer is so much fun, freeze it in combat, disable after. ;)

Demonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonis »

Just what I needed - thank you very much !!

gabone87
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gabone87 »

Can you make a cheat for the green, orange and blue gems?

Demonis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Demonis »

gabone87 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:49 am
Can you make a cheat for the green, orange and blue gems?
stones can be easily added by editing the save file
(C:\Users\YoureNIKName\AppData\LocalLow\NonameStudios\Worldless\SaveData\Slot_0) combat_batch.sav ... and add HP in the same way - the main thing - do not forget to make a backup copy of the save and do not set large values, otherwise the save will be broken!!!
Spoiler

weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weedkisscan »

my apologies for my n00bness but im trying to get infinite health/godmode. ive tried doing all i can on my end but failing. i even went ahead and made a PAID REQUEST post and had someone message me saying they would do it for 40 dollars which is insane. thats double the price of the game. would anyone be kind enough to help, im willing to pay a reasonable price even. thank you

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

weedkisscan wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:02 pm
my apologies for my n00bness but im trying to get infinite health/godmode. ive tried doing all i can on my end but failing. i even went ahead and made a PAID REQUEST post and had someone message me saying they would do it for 40 dollars which is insane. thats double the price of the game. would anyone be kind enough to help, im willing to pay a reasonable price even. thank you
Sometimes is better to read and test before demanding.

And to quote myself:
VampTY wrote:
Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:26 am
Like Ash06 said, in that group you can find what you want, more offsets as well for god, enemy, combat.

In -> viewtopic.php?t=26984 perhaps this will work for your version, you need only that timer combat, upgrade and it will be very easy to play.If you don't want those, just JIT the methods you want when you'll dissect.You can also edit the the saved file, use json tools into your used editor.
Take care! :wub:
Look up where i've shared that updated table (works for that version mentioned there) and from it, the most important is _pTimer, just enable it, it will work once you'll be in some fight, works in both ways, for either simple combat or for that combo combat, as i was saying, that ➤ Attack once is frozen/locked, will freeze the timer, meaning the enemy won't be able to attack, is just you and you have all the time to finish it.

Same goes for those combo fights, in case you'll miss any button, this won't matter, infinite time.

Upgrade by entering the skill menu (when you'll have it), then upgrade and read what i've said up about that.

Is that easy, god mode just makes it worse, this way is much better.

In any case, for the Fighter Status, the address is F3 0F 10 BB 90 00 00 00 and the offsets are:

Life is located on FLOAT with a value of 6 or 8, for hero, when you'll start the game, without any upgrades involved.

Now, to repeat myself, you don't need godmode, just that timer i've added, you'll see while playing.

=================

NOW:

I didn't PM'd you, just to make it clear.

Add more info on how much you'll pay, the user who asked just did his/her part.You can also use third party softwares, like dnSpy and modify the .dll, it won't take long, or modify the saved game as i've said before or you can even hex it, multiple situations.I see, Ash06 provided you with a lot of help, perhaps my help will do something.

Take care! :wub:

weedkisscan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by weedkisscan »

right now i dont have the time at this moment but ill look into this later but i wanted to just thank you for taking your time to respond and with such a wealth of thought. i really appreciate it and ill report back here when i had the time to attempt it.