Required cheats: Money, Happy Medals, Dig Points
extra cheats would be much appreciated: items, facility quality and popularity
game website:

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Wild Park Manager

Post by MrBaldy »

I found Medals and Dig Points for ya, this game uses IL2CPP backend and I am not skilled in making hooks and whatnot yet, couldn't find Money for the life of me, but I wanted to help a bit anyway. Let me know if it breaks :)
Attachments
KairoGames.CT
(32.53 KiB) Downloaded 75 times

amourous
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by amourous »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:53 pm
I found Medals and Dig Points for ya, this game uses IL2CPP backend and I am not skilled in making hooks and whatnot yet, couldn't find Money for the life of me, but I wanted to help a bit anyway. Let me know if it breaks :)
the CT doesn't work :(

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Wild Park Manager [Non-Steam] ver [1.28]

Activate Wild Park Manager after the game was loaded and you're in control, then you can edit/freeze the values for Medals or Pickaxe, values are read directly.Ok, nevermind me about renaming them :lol: and that's all i've added after 2-3 mins of gameplay, the currency, that would mean a lot, playing i mean, because i hate rpg's, strategy and these types of games, though fast find for them i can help, no problem!I recommend decompile the files and then use dnSpy on that .dll, or use .NET info and JIT the address through the method used/wanted. ;) :P

PS: this works for the mentioned version, if this was updated in this time, values for those two shared by me are on 4 bytes and currency, there's no encryption sdk attached or obfuscation, it can be found but not as the displayed value (visual), real value will be different, like for example if the displayed value is 10, real value could be 1 or 1000 or 10000 or 1.0 or 1.00 or it could be 300 or less, one or two bytes are different than the real address, find it through unknown/changed & unchanged value. ;)
Attachments
Wild Park Manager.CT
Table [Non-Steam]
(1.5 KiB) Downloaded 87 times