Noobzor

Cross Blitz

Post by Naksu030303 »

Game Name: Cross Blitz
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: v. 0.6.7
Options Required: Inf Money, Inf Mana, Inf HP
Steam Website:
Other Info: seems that mana value change but even the mana changed the effect does not work

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Cross Blitz

Post by VampTY »

Cross Blitz [Non-Steam] V. 0.6.7

Now that you've learned how to properly demand something, here's you request, below:

Activate Cross Blitz once the game was loaded properly.
> Enable ➤ [-----------/Player] Currency and either earn some currency or spend something, then Cash will read the value.
> Enable ➤ [-----------/Player] Data and enter Level Grid in order for all values to be loaded.
> Enable ➤ [Opponent/Player] Mana when is your turn in any battle (disable after) and you can disable/enable also for your opponent to change the stats as well, do that when is the enemy turn. Values will be read for both, all options for Mana need to be disabled in order to be read, again. I did this option like this, was my choice!
> Enable ➤ [Opponent/Player] Turn and you can manipulate turn options for all, values will work in combat.

INFO: The game has Integrity Checks and IL2CPP, though whatever, was easy! :lol:
Note: I won't update, game removed! :P
Attachments
Cross Blitz.CT
Table [Non-Steam] V. 0.6.7
(10.89 KiB) Downloaded 264 times